chapter 176

The next day, Lin Yongwang went to Chu Yu with extreme caution and told him that the bug that he had put down the night before had been discovered by the forest ranger.

Chu Yu looked calm, and was obviously not surprised by this incident, "Didn't Director Lin say that he hid it well? He was discovered too?" Chu Yu glanced at Lin Yongwang lightly, but he didn't seem angry, " However, Sheng Li used to be a well-ranked person in the whole country, and his soldiers are naturally not weak, and it is enough to hear what he said last night."

Seeing that Chu Yu didn't blame himself, Lin Yongwang felt relieved and couldn't bear it. After spitting, "It's all the fault of that fox cub."

"Oh?" Chu Yu originally planned to let Lin Yongwang leave, but after hearing this sentence, he became more interested and asked, "It's Sheng Li. That little white fox?"

"Yes, it's that fox cub." Lin Yongwang said angrily, "I've been guarding the surveillance camera, but this morning I suddenly heard noise inside, it seems that old Chen was persuaded to go back again. He said he wanted to be with Sheng Li or something."

Chu Yu sneered, "Hypocrisy."

"I guess I was afraid of losing face, after all, Sheng Li is still the captain of the forest protection team." Lin Yongwang echoed, He added: "But after a while, I heard that little fox screamed, which sounded like it had found a bug under the table, and then made a fuss and dragged the others over."

"This little fox Foxes are very smart..." Chu Yu was stunned, and a hint of interest flashed in his eyes, "Director Lin, it seems that Panlong Mountain of yours is really outstanding. Not only do you have a pair of superb hands, even the foxes in the mountains can become spirits."

Lin Yongwang For a moment, he was not sure whether Chu Yu was praising himself for his excellence or mocking the cunning of the foxes in the forest ranger station, so he laughed dryly and did not answer.

Chu Yu said: "Originally I planned to kill that little brat directly, but now it seems that since it is so psychic, it is better to keep it and use it as a bait."

A hint of interest flashed in Lin Yongwang's eyes, "Mr. Chu, I have been in Panlong Mountain for so many years, but I have never seen fox's nipple grass. Is there really a magical herb that can revive human flesh and bones?" Chu Yu did not hide it

, He nodded frankly. "Of course, otherwise, in such a heavy snow day, what are we doing here all the time?"

After sending Lin Yongwang away, Chu Yu went downstairs, and his assistant followed immediately, bowing his head and explaining : "Mr. Chu, that Lin Yongwang insists on having an interview with you, and there's nothing he can do to stop him." "

Forget it, this person is still of some use. We exchanged with him at equal value, so we can be a little more polite." Chu Yu straightened his cuffs .

The assistant hurriedly picked up the military overcoat that was put on the side and put it on for him, Chu Yu frowned and said: "This place is troublesome, it's cold and backward... But it's only in this kind of place that good things can grow. "

The assistant echoed again and again.

Chu Yu put on his clothes and cotton cap, "Let's go, go and see the guests we have invited with a lot of money."

Everything in the forest ranger was as usual. Don't worry, I'm afraid that the enemy who doesn't know where to hide is still staring at them, so they all put on a posture and acted out the scene of "reconciliation on the surface but undercurrents surging inside".

Xia Tian found it quite interesting. Sheng Li had served as a general and led soldiers in the small world in the past, but what he saw were either those who were full of fear, or those who were serious and honest, such "acting school" Yes, it was his first time seeing him.

The little fox's body shrank, and his mentality seemed to decrease accordingly. He found this scene quite interesting, so he just lay still on the table and stared at the forest rangers coming and going.

This strange atmosphere obviously did not affect the team members' love for this little fox. Even after yesterday's episode, they felt that he was human and intelligent, and he would tease him when he came and went, but remember that this little fox is not Xi gets close to others, but doesn't even touch him.

Xiao Wei held a pile of nuts and piled them next to the little fox, coaxing in a low voice: "Little fox, these are things I saved myself. The fruits from Panlong Mountain are delicious, eat more." Sheng Li just happened

to Passing by with things, he heard the words: "The claws of the little fox fairy can't peel the walnut shell."

After hearing the outsider's voice from the walkie-talkie yesterday, I knew that the little fox deliberately let them go to the cellar to protect them. Among them, Xiao Wei has always called Xia Tian the little fox fairy, but the little fox accepted it calmly, and others called him that, but when Sheng Li called him that with a smile in his eyes, Xia Tian always felt that he couldn't say no. He was so shy, but at this moment he couldn't help but feel his ears warm up when he heard it, so he simply turned his head and didn't look at Sheng Li, as if he disliked the owner so much. The sound kept shaking.

Xiao Wei didn't know that the little fox really understood Sheng Li's words and was shy. He thought that the other party was simply expressing his dislike for shelled nuts, so he scratched his head and smiled innocently, "Yes, then I Come and shell the little fox fairy."

Xiao Wei picked up two walnuts and put them in the palm of his hand, and crushed the shells of the walnuts with a single pressure.

Now that Sheng Li is not around, Xia Tian's shyness has gradually dissipated. He is turning his head and squatting on the table to watch Xiao Wei's movements seriously. The table rolled up, and Xia Tian stared at the walnuts without blinking. He raised one front paw slightly, but hesitated for a long time before taking pictures.

"Want to play?" Upon seeing this, Xiao Wei simply handed a walnut to the little fox's paw carefully, not daring to touch the little fox. He knew that this little cub was very spoiled. No one in Sheng Li should try to touch it, or else beware of the little fox scratching people with its claws.

Xia Tian was still on airs, and didn't want to be too childish in front of people other than the owner, but seeing the walnut twirling around his paw, he still couldn't hold it back, and gave a "snap" Pressed the paw.

The walnut shattered.

Xiao Wei was stunned. These walnuts were not the thin-skinned crispy walnuts that are often sold in the market, but hickory nuts grown in Panlong Mountain. But the walnut kernels are extraordinarily sweet, so he specially brought them for the little fox fairy to eat. .

But this kind of hickory nuts that have not been specially bred also has a problem, that is, the shell is extraordinarily thick and hard, and he can crush it with his bare hands only by relying on his own strength.

But what did he see just now? This little fox, which looks weak and is no bigger than two palms, actually crushed the hickory with such a light press?

Xiao Wei stretched out his hand in disbelief to fiddle with Xia Tian's crushed walnuts, the shells were as thick as the ones he crushed just now, it wasn't that the little fox happened to press a thin-skinned one.

And Xia Tian couldn't care less about Xiao Wei's surprise. He pressed the first walnut as if he had liberated his nature. Once excited, he simply crushed the remaining walnuts next to each other. Then I stretched out my sharp claws and fiddled with it, took out a whole walnut kernel, then lowered my head to eat it in my mouth, and after I finished eating, I felt that it tasted good, so I peeled off another one.

Not to mention Xiao Wei this time, even the other team members were amazed and even said that this little fox was indeed a fox fairy.

Old Chen was also among them, and deliberately said a few sour words that were neither serious nor serious, just to tell the opponent who didn't know where he was hiding.

Xia Tian didn't care, he concentrated on peeling a bunch of small walnuts, and when Sheng Li came down from the stairs with the documents, he raised his head and called out to him.

Sheng Li approached him, "What's the matter?"

Xia Tian pushed the walnut kernel in his direction, and then let out a soft cry.

"Let me eat it?" Sheng Li laughed. During this time, his Xia Xia has always been in the form of a little fox. He is also used to taking care of this little cub on weekdays, hugging and coaxing him wherever he goes. Now the little The fox's behavior made him inexplicably feel a magical sense of pride that "my family has just grown up".

The other team members also knew that this little fox cub was very protective, but they didn't expect him to do such a thing, and they felt envious for a while, but no one said, "Team Sheng, how did you pick this up?" It's just a cub, we'll pick one up too," or something like that.

They are here to guard Panlong Mountain, to protect every plant, tree, bird and beast in the mountain. Unless the animals take the initiative to show affection like this little fox, no one will cross that cordon to destroy them and wild animals. Some distance.

Being close to humans is never a good thing for these wild animals, especially in Panlong Mountain where poachers are increasing day by day.

But in the end, Sheng Li didn't bother to eat the fresh walnuts that the little fox peeled for him, and without him—Lin Yongwang came to his door again.

This time, Lin Yongwang's attitude was very casual, and he treated Sheng Li less deliberately than last night. After entering the door, he first glanced at the little fox, and found that the other person was busy poking a few round nuts, and he didn't show anything special. After that, I didn't look any more.

Sheng Li rejected Lin Yongwang's proposal to "go upstairs for a detailed discussion", and said very coldly: "Deputy Bureau Lin doesn't need to waste that effort, now that everyone in the forest ranger station is here, let's open the skylight and speak honestly, we disagree with that matter I won't accept it either, as long as we are still in the forest ranger, we will stick to our posts, and if anyone dares to go up the mountain to poach, don't blame the forest ranger's gun for going off."

Although he had already guessed that Sheng Li would reject him, but Lin Yongwang didn't expect the other party to be so straightforward. He cleared his throat, and seeing that everyone else was nodding in agreement with Sheng Li, he couldn't think of anything to refute for a while, and finally he had to say dryly: "This matter is extraordinary, I'll give Captain Sheng some time to think about it."

After saying that, he didn't want to stay any longer, turned around and left the forest ranger.

Lin Yongwang came here alone today, and originally wanted to see if he could persuade everyone in the forest protection station to be more excited. In his opinion, since Sheng Li's team members can be swayed by the two words relayed, if he came to the door in person, the effect may not be certain Even better, who would have thought that this group of people would be so stubborn and let themselves leave without listening.

These people from the forest protection station belonged exclusively to the forest public security department. Speaking of which, they had some work contact with the county public security bureau, but they were not under Lin Yongwang's supervision. Otherwise, why would he need to persuade him repeatedly?

Lin Yongwang was upset, when he suddenly heard footsteps in the snow behind him, his heart skipped a beat, the forest guard station was so far away, who would follow behind him, or was it a wild animal running down the mountain?

He put his hands on his waist calmly, and turned his head to look suddenly.