chapter 82 ↬ the interstellar army commander can't be afford to mess with

Interstellar 3681. Federation capital star.

The weather in early spring is still chilly, the snow on the branches has not yet melted, and some chirping little sparrows jumped up and stepped on it, shaking off a few snow particles.

Holding a thick stack of documents, Xia Tian carefully avoided the puddles formed by the melted snow under his feet, but was suddenly slapped from behind and almost staggered.

The person behind him exclaimed when he saw this, immediately grabbed his arm and straightened him, and stammered an apology: "Hey, Xia... I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Xia Tian stood up straight

, He lowered his head to see that the things he held in his hands were not damaged, and then he smiled gently at the tall curly-haired young man, "It's okay, Albert."

Albert walked side by side with him, a familiar young man He quickly forgot the little episode just now, and turned to a new topic, "Xia, what do you plan to do after graduation? Are you going to accept the invitation of the Federation Legion to be their mecha division? Or continue to study in school?" Degree? I heard that several professors have offered you an olive branch, tell me quickly, which professor do you want to study under?"

Xia Tian didn't bother to answer his words, but quickly thought about it in his mind Receive messages from this small world.

There is no way, anyone who was boating with his Taoist partner on the lake to enjoy the mountains and rivers together at one moment, and watched the other party disappear in front of his eyes at the next moment would probably feel dizzy, Xia Tian thought, no matter how many times he experienced such a scene, You won't get used to it, and you will feel very uncomfortable.

Sheng Li also wanted to coax him to sleep like he left the first small world, and then leave while Xia Tian fell asleep, but after having the first small world, Xia Tian couldn't sleep, he was always open almost all the time. With eyes closed, even if he fell asleep at night, he still had to hold on to Sheng Li's hand tightly. The little fox, who usually fell asleep when he fell down, would wake up several times a night, just to make sure that the owner was still by his side.

And this small world is already an era of highly developed scientific and technological civilization. The scope of the national regime has been expanded to the galaxy, and each regime has at least dozens of planets. Xia Tian is now located in the capital planet of the federal regime.

In this small world, "Xia Tian" is a member of the empire. Because the empire was attacked by alien galaxies more than ten years ago, civil strife broke out again, and the situation of internal and external troubles was really not suitable for researching technology. The prosperous Federation learns mecha technology, hoping that he can return to the country to contribute to the empire.

And now, Xia Tian's study in the federation is coming to an end. Due to his excellent performance and the several innovative theories he put forward during school, the federal government has also thrown an olive branch at him and tried his best to keep him from walking. You must know that the federation and the empire Never deal with it, no one is willing to throw talents to the other party in vain.

The interstellar space is vast, and I don't know which planet the owner is on... Thinking of this, Xia Tian showed a slightly frustrated expression. After a moment of silence, he answered Albert: "I think, I will probably choose to go back to To the Empire."

Albert's eyes widened, obviously not believing the words of this junior from the same laboratory, "Xia, are you kidding me? If I remember correctly, your home planet is now... Well, I mean her condition doesn't look that good."

Of course Xia Tian knew this, but relying on the traction of the dowry and the induction of the Taoist couple contract, Xia Tian inexplicably felt that he should go back to the Imperial Galaxy to find it. , not to mention his animal intuition told him that his owner might not be far away from him.

He didn't know if this feeling would be wrong, but he had always been very patient when dealing with Sheng Li, and Xia Tian had even started to plan which planet in the Imperial galaxy to start looking for.

Of course, there is no need to tell Albert about this. Xia Tian just smiled at him and said goodbye, and went straight upstairs into the laboratory. Albert stood there watching his figure disappear at the end of the corridor, shrugged his shoulders, and muttered in a low voice: "Oh, it's strange. Imperial."

In the laboratory, the bearded old professor was talking with several students. Seeing Xia Tian coming, the old professor took the student's experimental report and roughly flipped through it, then casually put it aside, and turned to Xia Tian: "Xia Tian , I know that many mentors have been looking for you to talk to you recently, but didn't your empire have such a saying in ancient times? "You have to wear new clothes to be beautiful, and people are better than the old ones." You, if you want to continue to study mecha technology, what else is more suitable than the research courses I teach?"

This small world "Xia Tian" is undoubtedly quite dazzling in the mecha academy of the federal capital star , as soon as he entered the school, he attracted people's attention with his outstanding performance on the subject of mecha consoles. Last time, after he and his mentor jointly solved the problem of mental power linkage that has plagued interstellar people for decades, many professors even He had conveyed his kindness to him in person, and Xia Tian was undoubtedly grateful and respectful of the bearded professor's generous teaching, but this time he was about to disappoint the teacher.

"You want to go back?"

Xia Tian had just said a few words to the old professor, when an unpleasant voice interrupted him.

Xia Tian followed the sound and saw that it was a short boy who was speaking. He narrowed his narrow eyes, and there was a malicious and sarcastic smile on the corner of his mouth: "I'm afraid our Xia, who is obsessed with studies, doesn't know that your empire is cruelly Send every student who returns to China to the gallows, and let them be strangled to death in front of their parents."

No message of kindness was received in the dowry, Xia Tian frowned in disgust, he hated this The short man spoke to himself in such a triumphant and malicious tone. This man's country was originally attached to an affiliated star system of the Empire galaxy, and it only declared independence a few years ago while taking advantage of the Empire's civil strife.

Anyway, in the last small world, he was also a fox who was the regent. Xia Tian really looked good if he wanted to put on an air of calmness and prestige. He looked at the short man expressionlessly, his eyes full of indifference, because the other party was even attacked by him. He has no qualifications for contempt.

As soon as the short man caught his gaze, he couldn't help shaking. Although he was still unconvinced, he didn't dare to speak again.

A few federal students at the side did not refute him, but nodded towards Xia Tian, ​​and one of the female students whose family was engaged in the media industry looked at him worriedly, and whispered: "Xia, it's true, I I heard from my father that the mainstream media will report on this matter in two days, so don't go back and die."

Xia Tian nodded gently at them, "I understand.

" Years away, in the capital city of the Empire, a man in military uniform walked slowly into the building and headed straight for the office on the top floor.

"Xiao Sheng, I'm looking forward to you."

In the office full of documents, Sheng Li in military uniform raised his hand and respectfully saluted the middle-aged man walking towards him.

The middle-aged man was named Li Zhizhen, one of the first group of students who took up guns during the turmoil. With his excellent mind and marksmanship, he stood out all the way. Because he suffered a lot of injuries back then, his health was not as good as before. He is the general person in charge of welcoming the overseas students of the empire back to China.

Li Zhizhen also raised his hand to return the military salute. He was shot in the thigh and ankle of his left leg, and a piece of shrapnel was still embedded in the knee of his right leg. He couldn't stand for a long time now, but his back was still as straight as a green pine in the snow. Sheng Li put down his hands and helped him onto the sofa beside him.

Li Zhizhen didn't try to be brave, she raised her hand and tapped on her left leg, "I'm old, it's useless..."

Sheng Li said, "You're not old."

Li Zhizhen laughed loudly, "Why, I haven't seen you for a few months, but I also learned how to shoot Are you a flatterer?" Without waiting for Sheng Li's defense, he pretended to criticize: "It's not good to shoot horses, but you should say a few more nice words."

Sheng Li said again: "The whole army of the 20th Army regards you as a fighter. Target."

"That's a good word, it makes my tail go up to the sky." Li Zhizhen had a few smiles in his eyes, as if he was thinking of his military career in the hail of bullets, but he quickly remembered Pulling away, he said seriously: "Xiao Sheng, I'm looking for you this time, you must have heard some rumors."

Sheng Li thought for a moment, he remembered the list he received today, and nodded, "Receive the return of the empire's students studying in the Federation." "

Yes, we finally got out of the war. The suffering of advanced and unsharp weapons, if you don't want to suffer, you can't live without these talents." Li Zhizhen raised his hand and tapped the armrest of the sofa, "But who doesn't want talents? We have sent people to negotiate secretly before, and the federal government doesn't want to let them go. People..." At this point, the senior general's face darkened, "Since it's not enough to be soft, then come hard."

Sheng Li nodded slightly, he knew that the 20th Legion he was leading now was obviously This batch is "hard".

Sheng Li graduated from the Empire's No. 1 Military Academy. Most of the 20th Army under him have received formal military education, and many of them are "scholar soldiers" who follow him to join the army. They can be regarded as military quality in the entire empire galaxy. The highest team has high hopes from the top of the empire.

After explaining to Sheng Li, Li Zhizhen opened two overcrowded drawers. Sheng Li looked up, and there were envelopes inside.

Li Zhizhen let out a long sigh, raised his hand to caress the envelopes one by one, motioned Sheng Li to pick them up and read them, and said in a low voice, "These are all letters sent back by scholars who studied in other galaxies. I've read it."

"They want to come back, but they can't, this is their home, how can a mother let a child who wants to go home live in another country..." Li Zhizhen looked up at Sheng Li, her eyes were as sharp as a knife "Sheng Li, this is both an order and a request... Please, take them home safely."

Sheng Li put down the letter, tapped his heel, and raised his hand as a military salute: "I promise to complete the task!"

Li Zhizhen He raised his hand, rubbed his eyes, and waved to him, "Go, go, hey, what kind of sand is blowing from the sky, it's so confusing to your eyes."

Sheng Li closed the door and walked out of the office building without breaking the news. The car was already waiting downstairs. He opened the door and sat in. He looked down at the list of personnel in his hand, and lightly brushed a name imprinted on his blood——

"Xia Xia, wait for me."