chapter 108

Although he wanted to hug his little fox in his arms right away and have a good time with it, but the research work in the mech department has not yet ended, Sheng Li had to suppress himself even though he was full of joy, he strode out of the conference room , was thinking about how to tease Xia Tian with that sentence tonight, when the communicator suddenly rang.

Sheng Li looked down, and it turned out that Marshal Sheng sent him a request for dialogue.

Sheng Li immediately returned to the office and turned on the holographic projection. Marshal Sheng first talked about the recent military affairs of Capital Star, and then learned about the deployment of Haitang Star. At the end of the conversation, he rubbed the tip of his nose and asked, "Son, You are the only one over there, right?"

When it comes to official duties, father and son always address each other as "Army Commander" and "Marshal". Now that Marshal Sheng has changed his address, Sheng Li knows that the other party is talking about family matters. Nodded, "Yes, Father."

Marshal Sheng cleared his throat somewhat uncomfortably, "What, it is very important to protect the safety of Star Haitang when you are performing military duties outside, but we can't patronize the side of Star Haitang. Do you know the mission?"

Sheng Li was a little puzzled, but still nodded seriously and replied: "I know." "

You said you knew, what do you know?" Marshal Sheng asked with a cough.

"This...except for the deployment of Haitang Star, the 20th Army's daily training has never been missed, we are always on standby..."

Marshal Sheng frowned and interrupted him, "What are you waiting for, who asked you to be on standby. "He paused, and then said: "I mean, if you can't patronize everyone, you don't want Xiaojia. Xiaoxia's research in Begonia Star is also very hard. I participated in Professor Wu's virtual report two days ago. Seeing that they are all working hard, you should be more concerned about Xiao Xia's feelings on weekdays. He is younger than you, so don't let him think that your husband doesn't value him." Marshal Sheng has never been a delicate person

. Even at home, he had never said soft words, so Sheng Li was a little surprised that something that could be called "warm and affectionate" came out of his mouth.

Hearing Marshal Sheng's words, Sheng Li couldn't help laughing, he didn't know that his father was still so careful, Marshal Sheng saw him laughing, clattered the table in front of him, and said in a rough voice Said: "Your mother insisted on telling me to say this, but it wasn't me, I just relayed, relayed! By the way...Xiao Xia is no more convenient than us to contact the family. Remember to tell him that everything is fine at home. Mom is in good health, so tell him not to worry about it."

There was still a smile in Sheng Li's eyes, no matter what, he was very grateful for the kindness of the elders.

Due to the high level of secrecy of the "Dawn" project, they all use the Begonia intranet to communicate on Begonia. Only a very small number of people with special identities can still connect to the entire network of the Imperial Galaxy and the entire interstellar network. Sheng Li Right here.

Even as the marshal's wife, Mrs. Sheng doesn't know what the two children are doing now. She only knows that they have to keep a secret when they take on a new mission, and they only have a very small amount of time to make a voice call—this is in the hologram For Interstellar, which has highly developed projection and dialogue technology, it is really not a good choice.

No way, she had no choice but to let her husband secretly favoritize her once, asking him to say a few homely words when communicating with her son. Xia's parents only knew that their son was going to do research on Begonia Star, but they didn't know what project Xia Tian was working on. There was almost no daily contact. The Sheng family was afraid that Xia Tian would be worried, so they sent a special message.

"Thank you father, please tell mother and Xia Xia's parents that everything is fine with us here, Xia Xia is doing what he likes, and he is happy every day." Marshal Sheng was really embarrassed to say such

words The generalissimo, who was on the battlefield and argued righteously, was blushing at the moment. He muttered in a low voice, "I'm not fit to say these words" while waving at Sheng Li pretending not to care, "It's just as long as you live well, I'll Now that you have brought this word, you hurry up and go about your business." After finishing speaking, Sheng Li cut off the communication immediately without giving Sheng Li a chance to answer.

Sheng Li smiled and shook his head. His father was as irritable as ever. He turned off the communication, packed up the documents and went downstairs. He was going to go to the wild tulip bush behind the camp to pick some tulips for Xia Tian. Due to the environmental differences of Begonia Star, the tulips here have an extremely long flowering period and are always blooming. They are very popular. Several researchers from the Institute of Botany also specially developed a nutrient solution for watering, so that this piece of tulips grows more ferociously. , It is about to bloom into a sea of ​​flowers.

However, before he reached the tulip field, a very subtle sound of electricity reached his ears first.

The sound of this electric current was insignificant, but it was dispersed by a gust of wind in an instant. If Sheng Li's body had not been tempered by thunder, he would not have noticed it.

The almost instinctive vigilance made Sheng Li restrain his expression of relaxation. He observed the surrounding terrain. This place is not far from the army camp, surrounded by low bushes, and not far away is a patch of pink tulips. He quietly lowered/stood down, held his breath and waited for a moment, and sure enough, he caught another sound.

The eagle's sharp eyes searched through the intertwined branches, and finally landed on a plant of evergreen. Sheng Li immediately turned on the optical brain, and after scanning and detecting, he confirmed that the thing was there.

He waited patiently for a few quarters of an hour to confirm that no one was approaching, and then he went over and fiddled with the evergreen for a while, and took off a golden beetle-shaped thing with his gloves on.

Sheng Li recognized this thing as a military information transmitter. There are more than 800 kinds of mimics, which can be disguised into various appearances according to needs.

This sea of ​​flowers is well-known, and everyone can come here. It is hard to tell who installed the launcher for a while. Sheng Li lowered his eyes, and a stern look flashed in his eyes. Putting this kind of thing on his site is so big. guts.

After thinking for a moment, he put the information transmitter back in again, carefully restored it to its original shape, and then went to pick a few tulips and returned to the dormitory area.

During this part of his return journey, all the stumps received a coded message—increased surveillance to find out who would use military-style transmitters.

Sheng Li went upstairs with flowers in his arms, and as soon as he opened the door, Xia Tian poked his head out from the kitchen, he smiled happily, "Master! Aunt Huang gave us a pot of stewed soup, we can eat it right away. "

The aunt Huang he was talking about was Huang Zhangxiu, who also participated in the "Dawn" project and worked in the Chemical Department.

Sheng Li responded, put the tulips in his hand into the vase made of cannonballs, and went to wash his hands. It happened that Xia Tian also came out with a soup bowl, and the two sat down to eat together. Marshal Sheng told Xia Tian word for word, which made the little fox so happy that he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear.

It is the first time for them to experience the love of both parents and their parents. Naturally, they have a lot of concern for their parents. After coming to Haitang Star, whenever they find some interesting small objects, Xia Tian will put them in the small bedroom of the two of them. In the closet, it is just waiting to be brought to the parents of the two families when they return to Capital Star. They felt guilty for not being able to stay with their parents for a long time, but they also knew what kind of responsibilities they shouldered. According to Professor Wu, they left home thousands of miles in order to allow more imperial people to be able to accompany their loved ones with peace of mind.

As for the discovery of the military signal transmitter in the tulip field, Sheng Li did not hide it from Xia Tian. You may have more information than yourself.

Xia Tian frowned when he heard this. He cherished the opportunity to learn from the researchers of the Boolean galaxy. Even though he knew that someone on the other side was secretly studying the minerals of Begonia Star, he was not too angry. As a researcher, he knew how big these minerals are. Appeal.

But when it comes to military information transmitters, it can't be summed up simply by "attractiveness". These people may be stealing the military control of Star Haitang, or even eavesdropping on the secrets of the military region. He is closely related to his owner-this makes Xia Tian unbearable.

Sheng Li put down his chopsticks, patted the little fox's head soothingly, watched the anger in the other person's eyes gradually diminish, and then said: "This kind of military information transmitter is indeed very hidden and difficult to find, but there is another problem, that is, it cannot be broken. Transmission can only deliver messages instantly."

Xia Tian blinked his eyes, and thoughtfully said: "As long as the transmitter responds, that person must be operating at the same time. He will move as soon as the transmitter sounds, and there will be no response once he stops the transmitter." "

Yes "Sheng Li nodded approvingly, and then said: "So I have to let my Xia Xia work as a part-time spy again." "Does

anyone want to observe?" Xia Tian blinked, he knew that Sheng Li understood him In fact, for the two of them, the only thing they can trust without reservation in the three thousand small worlds is each other, so he wanted to ask Sheng Li if he should also pay attention to the researchers of the Imperial galaxy.

Sheng Li pondered for a while, but finally nodded, "Yes, everyone wants it. I will pay close attention to the movement of the launcher. If there is any abnormal movement, I..." At this point, the corners of

Sheng Li's lips curved slightly, and he He took Xia Tian's finger, tapped it on his chest, and continued: "If there is any abnormality, I will miss Xia Xia." The two of them are connected with each other, and although they are restricted by the law of the small world, they cannot drive their spiritual power at will. , but they could sense each other's emotions. If Sheng Li sensed something, Xia Tian would definitely be able to sense it too.

Xia Tian's peach blossom eyes were shining, as if he had picked two stars to embellish them. He touched Sheng Li's chest muscles, then withdrew his hand, and said, "I don't think this is very useful at all, isn't the master always thinking about it?" Me? Then don't I want to stare at others all the time?" After that, he laughed first, "No one else is as good-looking as the master, isn't the master jealous when I stare at others?" Sheng Li also laughed and

replied : "Of course I have to be jealous, so starting tomorrow, I have to collect debts every night, so that I can barely control my jealousy.

" Take it in advance!"

"What a greedy little fox." Sheng Li pinched the tip of his nose, "Eat obediently first, you are very tired these days, I will give you a massage later to relax."

Xia Tian nodded again and again, Sheng Li's hand strength was very comfortable, pressing on his body could relieve his fatigue from the whole day.