chapter 178

A few days after Lao Chen expressed his willingness to "surrender", Lin Yongwang quickly approached Lao Chen again. He proposed the time and place of the meeting, and said that he would bring some of his own people with Lao Chen in the market. Meet at the foot of Longshan Mountain.

For Lin Yongwang's undisguised invitation, the forest protection center naturally had doubts, and Lao Chen also tried to refuse, but Lin Yongwang's attitude was very firm despite his slick words, and he repeatedly stated that their action had officially started. If Lao Chen refused, then he There is no way to convey Lao Chen's kindness upwards.

After thinking it over and over again, Lao Chen agreed, and he met with Lin Yongwang on the grounds that he "broke up with the captain and is on vacation".

"They asked me to take them up the mountain as a guide. We have been in the East District for the past few days. I took them to avoid several cameras, but they were very strange and kept going around the mountain. I doubt that they still did not let down their guard. Test me."

Lao Chen took the opportunity of checking the terrain to find a gap, avoided Lin Yongwang and others, and sent a message back to Sheng Li in the depths of the dense forest.

Covered by the branches of the dense forest, he could still see Lin Yongwang and others not far away. They camped in front. Although they said that they brought all their "subordinates", Lin Yongwang, a man full of bureaucracy, hurried forward. After he was busy, he collected dry firewood and picked stones, but he was more diligent than his subordinates.

After hearing Lao Chen's report, Sheng Li said: "Got it. The reinstalled camera has been damaged, and the tracking and retrieval shows that it is from the intranet. They may also have our distribution map in their hands. You don't need to cover it up, you can use it appropriately." Give them a little sweetness."

At the same time as Lao Chen sent the message, Sheng Li was also checking the traces of the camera, and when he saw that the final result pointed to a higher level of management authority, he sneered in his heart, but he didn't think it was wrong. What an accident.

Even Lin Yongwang, a small county deputy bureau, can promise so many benefits to them in vain. I'm afraid that the top leader of the province has put in a lot of effort in this Panlong Mountain, let alone them, can persuade Lin Yongwang, who is accustomed The old You Tiao, who is wise and safe, must have enjoyed a lot of sweetness by doing things for them.

It's just that Sheng Li couldn't figure it out, regardless of whether something like Hubiancao, which can only be seen in story books, really exists, since the person behind the scenes is willing to promise so many benefits, if you want to come to this Hubiancao Very important to him and aspirational.

But if this is the case, he will definitely make preparations early before coming to Panlong Mountain. Even if he thinks that his little forest ranger is useful and wants to take advantage of the inherent advantages of the forest ranger to patrol the mountain, Lin Yongwang's subtle temper Knowing so clearly, it is impossible for them not to know his temper, let alone to know, it is impossible to persuade him to use the fox clan as bait to find some fox-bit grass.

You have to know that the name of Panlong Mountain has gradually risen over the years, and this is not the only sugar-coated shell that hit the door of the forest ranger. But since before, Sheng Li mercilessly called a person who came to "give benefits" to the police and arrested him. From now on, the forest ranger's office will be deserted, and many people will talk about Sheng Li behind his back.

If so, who ordered Lin Yongwang to do it? He really came to win him over? Or was it just a warning in advance, so that he, the little forest ranger captain, would be careful to know that the people on the mountain were not to be messed with recently?

Thinking of this, Sheng Li frowned slightly. He was not afraid of anything else. He only thought of the way Lin Yongwang looked at the prey and the words that meant something when he looked at the little fox, and his heart became angry. If these people got their minds right In Xia Tian's head, he had to weigh up, whether it was their lives that were hard, or the gun in his hand, Sheng Li, was faster.

On the other side, Lao Chen immediately responded to the new instructions. In order to prevent Lin Yongwang and others from becoming suspicious, he did not dare to leave this group of people for too long, and then immediately told Sheng Li some important things about his actions with Lin Yongwang and others, for example, the equipment they carried was not the county bureau. Lin Yongwang also had a strange attitude towards a few so-called "subordinates", as if he wanted to command them, but he was in awe from the bottom of his heart and did not dare to order them to do something.

After thinking about it, Old Chen concluded: "In short, you are much more polite than us as the captain. They and Lin Yongwang should still be in the running-in period. There is no tacit understanding in what they say and do with each other, but those people are getting along well."

"I see." Sheng Li was amused by his polite words. Lao Chen is just called "old", but he is actually younger than himself. In his opinion, he is his younger brother. .

Sheng Li smiled, and the little fox who was dozing by his hand immediately opened his eyes to look at him. Sheng Li pinched the tips of Xia Tian's ears, and coaxed him in a low voice, "Go to sleep." The little fox has grown up again in the past few

days He grew up, ate more food and slept more than usual, and gradually looked like a big fox, but Xia Tian still couldn't transform into a human form. Sheng Li knew the reason and never urged him , everything is only according to Xia Tian's wishes, the little fox is patiently coaxed by him, and he is not in a hurry to grow up.

At this moment, Xia Tian had had enough sleep and was no longer sleepy, so he stretched his front paws and arched his back, stretched a long way, then walked to the water glass in Sheng Li's hand, lowered his head and drank water.

Sheng Li gave Lao Chen a few more words of advice, and then temporarily put down his work to look at Xia Tian, ​​and asked, "Xia Xia, have you felt unwell these days?" When the little fox turned into a human, the other party still needed to drink his own blood to stay awake. Now that Xia Tian looks more mature day by day, I am afraid that this time the adulthood is not far away.

Xia Tian shook his head, and because he couldn't speak, he had to tap Sheng Li's chest with his paw, then patted his own furry chest, and let out a soft cry twice.

Sheng Li understood, and asked: "The essence and blood in your body are enough to support your body's needs?"

Seeing that the owner understood what he meant, the little fox happily wagged its tail. Sheng Li said again: "The forest range station may be very busy these days

, you don't want to go out casually, stay in your room, you know?"

There is an undercurrent in the seemingly calm atmosphere. In his opinion, the more important the moment is, the more he should be by his owner's side. How can he hide by himself?

Even without communicating with words, Sheng Li knew what he was thinking in his heart. He raised his hand to pinch the furry front paw of the little fox, leaned over to kiss the tip of his wet nose, and said with a smile, "Be good, and when the time comes, take the quilt and wrap yourself up." Wrap it up, the temperature in Panlong Mountain is very low in winter."

Xia Tian suddenly realized that he was always naked after becoming a human, so of course he had to wrap himself up.

He rubbed against Sheng Li's palm, and called out obediently.

"Captain Sheng, the visiting relatives are here!"

Xiao Wei's voice suddenly came from downstairs, Sheng Li picked up the little fox, "Let's go."

Sheng Li has no relatives in this small world, so the visiting relatives are naturally not Instead of visiting him, the white fox on Panlong Mountain came to see the little fox.

Ever since an outsider came to the forest ranger a few days ago to warn Xia Tian, ​​the big fox has to come down the mountain to take a look from a distance almost every day to make sure that the little cub is alive and well. Don't worry, everyone in the Forest Protection Center knows it, and every time they see a big fox coming down the mountain, they will shout "Come to visit relatives".

The big fox has only let down a little bit of guard against Sheng Li so far, but it has never approached him. Both Xia Tian and Sheng Li think this is a good thing, and the little fox has never tried to influence this group of foxes to get closer to humans. In his opinion, the distance between the foxes in Panlong Mountain and the members of the forest ranger is very good. If this delicate balance is broken, the foxes will be harmed instead.

The big fox is obviously not used to the fact that Xia Tian has grown to such a big size in such a short period of time. The fox balls as big as him in the fox group are still cubs, only this milk fox is like It looks like a blown balloon, and it gets bigger after a few days.

The big fox didn't come down the mountain to see any flowers. It only confirmed that Xia Tian was safe and would leave immediately. It was the same today, but when it was about to leave, Xia Tian suddenly stopped it with a low cry. Then he ran up quickly, reminding the big fox that there are many outsiders in the mountain during this time, let him pay attention to safety.

The big fox flicked its tail, raised its paws and gently pressed the little fox's head. It knew that this was the maximum degree of contact the other party could accept.

Xia Tian was stunned for a moment. When he was still a milk fox on the mountain, he was very resistant to the approach of other foxes. This big fox naturally knew that, so although he often went down the mountain to take care of him during this period, he never tried to get close to him. If she got too close to him and took him back to the mountain, such a pressing of the head had never happened.

But the big fox's force was very light, and it was broken when it was touched. After pressing it, it ran back to the mountain without looking back.

Xia Tian squatted in the snow and watched the back of the big fox completely disappear into the snow, but suddenly his body flew into the air. Feeling the familiar breath, he wagged his tail in mid-air.

Sheng Li carefully lifted his tailbone and changed his position, so that the little fox could lie in his arms more comfortably, "It's cold outside, don't stay too long." Xia Tian whispered, not

knowing Why, but he had a premonition in his heart that that big fox would never come again.

Although Sheng Li didn't know what Xia Tian was thinking at the moment, he clearly felt that the little fox was in a low mood. He gently smoothed the hair on his back and comforted him: "Don't be afraid, Xia Xia, I'll be with you Hearing this

, Xia Tian stretched out his paws and clasped Sheng Li's skirt tightly, as if he wanted to stick himself completely into his body.