chapter 50

The day of great joy is approaching day by day, Xia Tian is determined to prepare a grand wedding for Sheng Li, and he is also busy with building a government office. The eldest son of the mansion really has the effect of celebrating happiness, maybe the thirteenth prince can really use this happy event to survive.

    This happy event came in a hurry, and it was done even more hastily, and the six rituals that a prince should have to marry a concubine were not prepared. After all, Concubine Duan didn't want to be too hasty, and personally led people to the prime minister's mansion to pay the solicitation period.

    The prime minister's wife was displeased with the arrival of the noble concubine Duan, and even secretly cursed with the nanny beside her, saying that the thirteenth prince really has nothing to do with such a fool.

    But no matter how much she looks down on her in private, when Concubine Duan's concubine arrives, she has to change into luxurious clothes and greet her with a smile as a aunt. It became ten minutes, holding the hand of Concubine Duan Guifei, the mother is long and the mother is short, and she screamed very affectionately.

    Concubine Duan has risen all the way from the side concubine of the crown prince to the honored status of concubine. She has seen countless secrets in the back house. Although the prime minister's wife tried her best to hide her disdain when she mentioned Sheng Li, the rumors that spread throughout the imperial city are by no means empty talk. She understood what kind of person this was after just a short look, and after a little politeness with the other party, she proposed the purpose of this trip.

    "Since I am Tian'er's mother and concubine, I should also fulfill my responsibilities as a mother. Now that the emperor has selected the eldest son, he naturally treats him equally. I specially prepared the wedding clothes to be worn on the big day and want to hand them over to him."

    Duan Although the noble concubine is well maintained, she is at the same age as Emperor Zhengkang. Now that Sheng Li has become the concubine-to-be, she no longer needs to avoid suspicion as usual. Sheng Qingyun and his wife have no reason to stop her, because Sheng Li is still the most With the name of "Stupid", lest he would lose face of the Prime Minister's Mansion by showing up in the front hall, he asked Concubine Duan to move to the garden.

    When Concubine Duan arrived, Sheng Li was already waiting in the courtyard. She raised her eyes and saw Sheng Li sitting upright with his back straight. But the movement of the little ball is very interesting, like a child who is sneaking in some school.

    Thinking of the past few days seeing her son busying around in high spirits for the happy event, the imperial concubine felt a burst of sorrow and joy. The diagnosis given by the imperial hospital only vaguely said that the thirteenth prince was a flashback, but she hoped that this was really the case. Daxi washed away all the bad luck and sickness from his son.

    Although she was quite dissatisfied with the prime minister's mansion for sending a idiot into the palace to choose the crown princess, Concubine Duan knew that Sheng Li herself had no choice in this matter, she did not discriminate between right and wrong, let alone seeing the thirteenth prince who loved him so much From the repair of the two courtyards in the prince's mansion to the red brocade that a couple will bring on the wedding day, the thirteenth prince could do it himself.

    Just because her own child loves Sheng Li so much, it is impossible for Concubine Duan to put a bad face on Sheng Li. She walked up the stairs and walked into the gazebo. Sheng Li put down the fox fur ball in his hand and wanted to salute. She is the mother and concubine of the little fox in this life, and she really loves Xia Tian. Sheng Li feels that he should respect him.