chapter 190

Although the two meet each other every day, there is a big difference between a human and a fox. Even counting Sheng Li's days alone in this small world, he has not been with "Xia Tian" for many years.

At this moment, the little fox turned back into a human form, Sheng Li felt as if he had reunited with him after a long absence, and couldn't get enough of everything.

He was like this, and so was Xia Tian. He somehow remembered that he was an adult again, and they were already "two big foxes" together. The excitement at the beginning was suppressed, so he refused to show it again in front of others. Showing the cub's coquettish appearance, he suppressed his surging heart and didn't reach out to grab Sheng Li's clothes. As if looking around at the decorations, he looked at Sheng Li out of the corner of his eye.

After a while, Xia Tian felt his fingertips fall into a warm place.

He turned his head to look, but Sheng Li didn't look at him, he still had a serious expression, but he stretched out his hand to hold his hand.

Xia Tian finally couldn't help laughing, and took advantage of the opportunity to lift Sheng Li's hand to his chin and rub it lightly. When he was a fox, his owner often did this to him. Whenever he was scratched comfortably, he would You have to squint your eyes and let out a pleasant purr from your throat, and even wag your big fluffy tail from side to side.

Although there is no tail wagging right now, the young man's smiling and slightly curved eyes have already revealed the joy in the other party's heart. Sheng Li can't help but feel like he has eaten a large piece of honey, even the bones are sweet.

The two of them didn't make any more intimate gestures, but in the eyes of those downstairs, it was nothing less than a thunderstorm. Except for the little white fox, when had they ever seen the captain treat others with such a friendly face, almost pampering?

"Could it be...that's really a fox who has become a spirit?" Lao Chen looked at the backs of the two and muttered to himself.

"I feel like the captain is going crazy because he didn't find the fox..." Lao Sun scratched his head, "Don't talk nonsense about the fox becoming a spirit. They say that the treasure is hidden in the deep mountains, but you have seen it in Panlong Mountain Is it a spirit? How can this vixen be able to have it?"

Several people argued endlessly, and finally Xiao Wei yawned and said: "Stop arguing, the captain and the others have been up for a long time, and they have fallen asleep twice." Before he finished speaking, he suddenly thought of something, "Hey , the captain and that...couldn't it be love at first sight?"

They also met homosexuals in the army back then, and they all lived a dangerous life with today and no tomorrow, and this kind of love affair that is not very acceptable to the secular world is almost impossible. People are far more open-minded than others. They just like the same sex. As long as they don't break the law and don't harm others, it's really not a big deal.

So at this moment, everyone recalled the intimacy between Sheng Li and that young man, and they didn't feel surprised. Instead, they laughed and said that Sheng Li was a thousand-year-old iron tree blooming.

After a whole night of tossing around, several people were exhausted and panicked. After talking for a while, they went to rest. Today, the group of poachers were sent to the police station. However, several "big shots" who came to the police station one after another demanded to be released immediately. If Sheng Li hadn't arrived later, Lin Yongwang and others would have walked out of the interrogation room in a big way!

Thinking of this, everyone felt somewhat unhappy, and even their thoughts of gossip were relieved, and they went back to their houses to rest, preparing to recharge their batteries and fight a tough battle—since this person was caught, then they You should pay for what you did.