chapter 133

When Sheng Li was in the Lingyang Sect, he also went down to the mountain to perform the missions of the Shanmen sect, but encountered similar incidents a few times. The yin house is nothing more than a house located in the underworld opposite the yang house.

In the yin house, the passage of time is calculated by "a day in the world, a year underground", and the boundary of the yin house is not divided into day and night. No matter what time and day it is, it is a gloomy sky, but it has not been touched for a long time. These things, so Sheng Li didn't think of it at the first time, and he didn't realize it was wrong until he lit it with an oil lamp today.

The objects in the yin house are either from the underworld, or they were burnt in worship in the yang world, and their application speed is not much different from that in the yang world, but there is only one thing - the lamps in the yin world cannot illuminate the people in the yang world

.

Presumably, Sheng Li couldn't see the "little tree spirit" because he was not a real tree spirit. Since he was not a person from the underworld, he should not be seen by the people of the underworld; but Xia Tian and him were bound by a Taoist couple contract. , although Sheng Li himself did not notice the existence of the Nascent Soul, but the little fox was protected by his blood essence, so he could see it.

Speaking of this, Sheng Li was slightly relieved. He touched Xia Tian's shoulder-length hair due to the inconvenience of repairing these days, and sighed softly: "Fortunately..." Fortunately, he never said anything But Xia Tian didn't understand.

The little fox was so angry that he grabbed Sheng Li's hand and bit it down, retorting aggressively: "Fortunately what? It's not good at all!" He didn't care whether he was alive or not, and he didn't care whether he would be trapped in this house forever He can't do without, if he had a choice, he would prefer to stay with his owner all the time.

The little tree spirit stared blankly at the movements of the two people in front of him. He couldn't understand why the madam suddenly bit the king. He didn't dare to look any more, so he quickly stepped back and hid under a wooden chair, where it grew again from his shoulders. Several vines sprouted, covering his eyes tightly with dense branches and leaves.

After a while, Xia Tian let go of Sheng Li's hand. Now he finally figured out where the owner's cold body temperature and restless energy came from, but he was not happy at all. There was even a moment when he I hope that the facts in front of me are not true, and the oil lamp in the shady house can't cast shadows of living people, so his master is dead?

At this moment, he couldn't help but think of the past when he was buried by heavy snow on Fulian Mountain. At that time, he thought many times that he would be frozen to death like that. Has Sheng Li ever suffered from such cold and suffocation? The more he thought about it, the sadder Xia Tian felt. His throat was sore. He was both resentful for his incompetence and sad for not coming here earlier. He wiped the corners of his eyes vigorously with the back of his hand to cover up the tears that were about to shed. He only looked at Sheng Li and asked, "Master, have you really thought

about why you are here?"

Gently wiped away a drop of tear that fell on Xia Tian's cheek with his thumb, and said, "Didn't you say that you are a big fox? Why do you love to cry more than before?"

Xia Tian choked up and said, "The big fox wants to cry too. If you don't Tell me well, I...I'm going to cry all the time!" He intends to say two harsh words, but one is spoiled in front of Sheng Li, and the other is from the bottom of his heart that he can't bear to embarrass Sheng Li, so even the threat is so soft He seemed to be acting like a spoiled child, and Sheng Li laughed inappropriately when he heard it.

The little fox was angry in his heart, and looked at Sheng Li with a pair of eyes soaked in tears, asking him to forgive him immediately, raised his hand and waved down a barrier to isolate the outside world, and then said: "Xia Xia, don't cry, I'll tell you ... Originally, these were just my guesses, and I wasn't completely sure."

Only now did Xia Tian realize that in the previous small world, he was able to serve his parents until their old age, and spend a peaceful and peaceful life on the desolate star as he pleased. The favor that the world bestowed upon them was won by Sheng Li for him.

"...I started with the Dao Companion contract, and I found a chance to suppress the law of the small world, so that it could not exclude us from the small world, so I was able to live that free time."

Xia Tian understood immediately, and asked after hearing the words: "But it sensed it, so now it deliberately sets up such an identity for you to suppress your ability?"

Sheng Li nodded, "I guess that may be the case, because I was born with a spirit body, even if I was an ordinary person a few times ago, as long as the body is mine, I can also check the dantian to nourish the Nascent Soul, but now the small world can only start with this, and let my soul be trapped in this house, if not You came here by chance, maybe in this life..."

Needless to say, the two of them knew that this place was a strange yin house, and it was located in a place like Dead Man's Ditch, even if it was close to it. There is a wall between them, and neither of them can sense each other's existence. If Xia Tian can't find this place, even with the help of raw cigarettes, it may be difficult for them to meet each other.

Xia Tian gritted his teeth, his heart was full of disgust for the law of the small world, Sheng Li knew what he was thinking, and explained: "Originally, the purpose of leaving after the trial is to avoid too much karma, and cultivators are most taboo about not knowing the cause and effect. It doesn't help in terms of realm."

Xia Tian's back tensed, "Then..." Thinking that he once wished to stay in the small world for a while, he couldn't help feeling guilty for a while, and felt that his waywardness had just caused trouble for Sheng Li.

"Don't be afraid." Sheng Li reassured: "You came with me that day. This has long been a cause and effect that cannot be separated. Last time, I only wanted to try it. I didn't tell you the truth."

He stroked the little fox's hair, and said in a low voice, "You don't need to feel guilty, this is also part of the trial."

Xia Tian sniffed, and looked at Sheng Li very aggrieved One glance, "The master wants me to tell you everything, but you keep it from me."

Sheng Li felt guilty about this, and said, "It's my fault."

The little fox has always been soft-tempered when facing Sheng Li, and won Li promised that he would "never do it again", so he humbly dismissed the matter, and turned to discuss the important matter with him.

According to their guess, Sheng Li is currently trapped in the yin house with his soul body, and there is no way out if he wants to get out. He just needs to find the corresponding yang house of this yin house, and create a yin and yang path for him from the yang house, so that the soul body can borrow Here comes out.

Sheng Li waved his hand to remove the barrier, Xia Tian looked at the little tree spirit huddled under the chair, and said, "You know how to get to 'up', don't you?" The little tree spirit quietly moved away a few branches and

leaves , nodded.

"Okay, now you have to take me to the top again, you said you saw someone holding a black and white painting on the top, you take me there to have a look... This is what your king means." The little tree spirit looked at the words

. Glancing at Sheng Li, he couldn't understand, didn't the people above say that he would not be angry as long as he gave the king a bride, why now the king wants to let his bride go instead?

Xia Tian had no choice but to squeeze Sheng Li's little fingertips quietly. Sheng Li understood, looked in the direction he was pointing, and said, "Take Madam up." Hearing what the king said, the little tree spirit nodded hurriedly, and

he Climbing out from under the chair, he carefully pointed out the door, indicating that he could leave now.

Xia Tian and the little tree spirit walked to the door, and stopped suddenly. He looked at the little tree spirit and asked, "If we go up, can we still find it?" He was afraid that if he couldn't find the mansion on the top , if you still lose the way back to the yin house, I'm afraid you will regret it to death.

The little tree spirit gave him a strange look, "Of course I can come back, I remember the way."

Xia Tian was relieved, and he told Sheng Li again: "Master, you can't close the door, otherwise I won't be able to smell you when I come back." smell."

Sheng Li stood by the door and looked at him, nodded when he heard the words, and raised his hand as if wanting to touch him, but he forgot that Xia Tian was already standing outside the door, and the two seemed to be very close , but he couldn't touch the little fox's cheek.

Xia Tian's heart felt sore, he hurried into the house, embraced Sheng Li with wide arms, and murmured in his arms: "Master is waiting for me."

Sheng Li also hugged him back, buried his head and kissed him on the neck, "Okay."

The little tree spirit led the way in front, and when he reached the ancient forest, he pointed to the front and said, "Ma'am, you can't go through, you have to Let's carry you away."

Xia Tian recalled the scene when he was carried to the old house by the little tree spirits before, and smiled, "Okay."

Many little tree spirits appeared in the forest immediately, just like when they carried Xia The same as when Tian came, weaved the branches and vines of each other together to form a large dense net, and then lifted Xia Tian on it, and strands of blue flames rose in the forest again, engulfing the dark and deep ancient forest. It shone slightly.

Xia Tian subconsciously turned his head and looked in the direction of the old house. The will-o'-the-wisp was faint and could barely illuminate a small area. Through the blue will-o'-the-wisp, he saw that there was still someone standing at the gate of the house, like an indestructible sculpture standing there , let him feel at ease for no reason.

On the narrow mountain road, the dazzlingly bright flashlight beams intertwined and hit Chen Waizui and Lu Mao, like countless bright ropes, binding them tightly in place.

"No one wants to get out of the dead man's ditch?"

Hearing the words of the village chief, Lumao couldn't help muttering to himself, his eyes wandered around the people in front of him, but he had to squint his eyes to avoid it because of the strong glare of the light, and finally He yelled, turned around and ran away.

However, he only managed to run two or three steps before he was hit heavily on the kneecap by the shoulder pole. The severe pain caused Lumao to kneel down in an instant, holding his beaten leg and screaming for pain.

"Little brother, don't do things beyond your control." The village chief stretched the rake forward, hooked the green hair's collar, and hooked him back with one hand in a daze, "Since you are here, don't even think about it." Leave as you please."

Chen Waizui glanced at Lumao, and stepped forward to help him up, but Lumao waved his hand away and shouted: "Ghost! There really is a ghost!"

Chen Wai The heart of the mouth suddenly became angry, he kicked the green hair fiercely, and cursed: "Shut up! What are you yelling for!"

But Lu Mao seemed to have forgotten the pain. He looked at the people in front of him with tearing eyes, raised his right hand high and pointed in the air, "There! The ghost is behind you!"