chapter 194 ↬ taoist companion training manual

Sheng Li and Xia Tian guarded Panlong Mountain for a long time, and did not leave until the next batch of official forest rangers were transferred to replace them. Sheng Li refused the promotion and transfer and chose to resign. The little fox embarked on a journey of travel together.

They have traveled all over the mountains, rivers and rivers, seen every plant and tree in this small world, and rescued many wild animals from the guns of poachers. Those animals avoided Sheng Li when they saw him, but their attitude towards him gradually became the same as Xia Tian's, and because Sheng Li was not as close to Xia Tian as he was on the bloodline, those little animals were even closer to him. It was rare for the little fox to get jealous a few times childishly, deliberately and naively showing off Sheng Li's unreasonable partiality and love for him in front of the little animals - even if the little animals didn't understand at all.

After Sheng Li vaguely sensed the law of the small world and knew that they were about to leave, the two chose a forest as their last stop. They kissed under the centuries-old trees and ran in the muddy wetlands on rainy days. I have witnessed the most primitive fire light blasted by the lightning volley, and I have also carefully touched the soft flowers growing out of the muddy ground.

Xia Tian's last memory of that small world is Sheng Li's warm and firm embrace. In the forest, he often moves in the form of a beast, and he finds a lot of food by virtue of his species advantage. Every time he finds new food, he will happily bring it back For Sheng Li, the little fox never tires of the feeling of feeding his owner in reverse. Often, Sheng Li misses him, and then he rushes out to grab a lot of food and comes back, looking up at Sheng Li eagerly. Li, just waiting for a compliment from the owner.

At that time, Sheng Li would always pick him up, and he didn't dislike the dust on his paws. He wiped off the broken leaves and dead grass on his body, and gently kissed the little fox's wet nose.

But when he woke up from the dark and sweet dreamland, what he saw was not the verdant greenery of the forest that almost soaked his clothes, but the scorched land. His heart trembled, and the trial in the last small world made him taste In addition to the warm feeling of growing up as a "fox", it also made him closer to nature. Looking around now, he saw that not only this place, but all the nearby hills were bare, and the land was scorched to the point of cracking huge gaps, and towering The ancient trees have also turned black and scorched, and all of them have been broken at the waist, even Purgatory is nothing more than that.

No... He suddenly focused his eyes, and his eyes fell on his own fingertips that were also pitch-black. He had seen this scene once before, when Sheng Li was crossing the tribulation.

I have returned to Fulian Mountain? Xia Tian hastily mobilized his spiritual power to check, and the raw cigarette dome that had remained motionless in his mind disappeared as if it had never appeared before. If it wasn't for the Sheng Li blood essence that had been protecting him in his body, he would even suspect that he just did it. A big dream.

He transforms himself in the mountains, even though he is powerful and wealthy in the small world, but the white fox Xia Tian on Fulian Mountain has no possessions. There is no shame in being naked/naked, but because he thinks that the human body is not as convenient as a beast, so he only changed into a human once in the cave where he lived, but now he can't do it anymore. He is trying to turn back into a fox Suddenly, his shoulders sank.

The breath that entangled with him day and night covered his whole body, Xia Tian grabbed the skirt of his shirt, and seeing a few dark fingerprints left by his fingertips on the water-colored robe, he couldn't help laughing.

"Go back and punish you to clean it up." Sheng Li walked slowly after him, crouched/down/put on his robe, and then leaned over indifferently. Kissed him lightly.