chapter 169

The old sniper did not answer what the old sniper said, but made a silent gesture to him, lowered his voice and said quickly: "The situation is urgent, I will elaborate on it later." The old sniper nodded knowingly, and then listened to the old

sniper The master said again: "I just felt all the way up the mountain, and found a total of four people on the mountain, and the remaining two were resting. I followed them for a long time, and these people seem to know that there are surveillance cameras in the mountain. Sometimes they would rather go around I don't follow the shortcuts and don't take shortcuts, for fear of being photographed."

It is well known that surveillance cameras have been installed on Panlong Mountain where the forest guard is located, but even though outsiders know that there are surveillance cameras on the mountain, they don't even know where the surveillance cameras are located. You must know that the monitoring of this forest ranger station is installed in a very scattered location, and the second is to not disturb the normal life of wild animals on the mountain. These miniature cameras are all packaged in camouflage. Can you have such good eyesight and endurance to observe the positions of these cameras?

The only ones who can accurately grasp the location of the cameras are the rangers of the forest rangers, but they are the people who came together in the rain of bullets, and they are brothers who have a lifelong friendship. They trust each other very much. Come on, if anyone has the thought of betrayal, let alone the possibility of this, there is no need to continue the boring forest protection work for so many years.

Therefore, after hearing what the old sniper said, everyone's first reaction was a coincidence, and then someone hacked into the internal network of the forest ranger and stole the distribution map of the cameras.

The two rangers who were in the monitoring room for an emergency investigation immediately tensed up. If the second guess is true, then I am afraid that their every move is being watched by the enemy right now!

One of them quickly called up the internal system page, looked at the interface information at a glance, and said, "Captain, I am now... Huh? Little fox?

" He named it "Xia Xia", but if the other members of the forest ranger team called him that, that little brat would definitely ignore it. He made it clear that this name was only called by Sheng Li, so the other members had to call him "Xiao Xia." ", or call him "little fox" directly.

Just now, the two of them had been concentrating on checking the surveillance, and didn't notice for a while when the little fox ran out. Now they saw a few snow particles on their bodies and a broken leaf on their heads. It was obvious that they had run away. I came back after going out to play.

The ranger originally wanted the little fox to stay in the house, but unexpectedly, the other party stepped forward and pulled his trouser legs out. The

ranger raised his hand to grab him away, but the little fox didn't let go of his claws. Just looking at the tender little paws scratched the ranger's thick assault pants, and the other paw was raised from time to time to pat his ear.

The ranger next to him was stunned, "What is it trying to do?"

Sheng Li led people close to the old forest on the mountainside while listening carefully to the conversation on the walkie-talkie. When he heard this, he paused and asked: " What is Xia Xia doing?"

"It bit my trouser leg, as if it wanted to drag me out... and kept patting my ear, is it itchy ear?" "

Follow him." Sheng Li said immediately: "Whoever Where does he take you, follow him."

The two forest rangers were taken aback, "Captain, but the monitoring..."

"Xia Xia is very psychic, as you all know, he can't disturb you for no reason, I believe him There must be his intentions, I hope you all believe me."

When he said this, Sheng Li was not fully sure. Even if he pampered him in the form of a little milk fox these days, Xia Tian is by no means ignorant. He can feel the other party's anxiety. He must have found something wrong before asking the rangers to leave monitoring room.

But after all, he is the only one in this world who knows that his little fox can turn into a human, and in the eyes of others, Xia Xia is at best a little fox cub who looks smarter. People put down their urgent work and went to run after a little fox the size of a palm... It seems really unacceptable.

However, after a little hesitation, the two team members gritted their teeth together, "Success, follow it!"

Without any further delay, Xia Tian heaved a long sigh of relief when he saw that the two were willing to follow, and then turned around and ran away. He didn't know the origin of the group of people who let Huzi lead the way, but they were full of malicious intent. With the smell of blood and the weapons hidden under the army coat, he knew that these two weak forest rangers must not confront him, otherwise there would be more trouble.

The two rangers were led by Xia Tian to run out of the forest ranger. They were still wearing light assault jackets inside the house. Now that they were outdoors, they shivered from the cold, and fastened their hands and feet on the buttons of their cotton jackets While following Xia Tian, ​​he ran to the cellar of the forest ranger.

The forest ranger was originally converted from an old house here. In the early years, in order to store food conveniently, every household built a cellar, and there is also one outside the forest ranger. Even now that there are more convenient and faster household appliances, they have never been abandoned. , with a lot of vegetables and fruits.

The top of the cellar was covered with a thick wooden plank, and there were ventilation holes for ventilation. The inside was waterproof and moisture-proof, which was enough for the two people to hide in it for a while.

The little fox patted the cover above the cellar, then raised his head and called out to the two eagerly. The ranger asked hesitantly, "Do you want us to go down?"

Xia Tian nodded quickly.

"...Next!" This time, the two of them didn't hesitate any longer. While reporting the situation to the walkie-talkie, they quickly lifted the wooden board above the cellar and climbed down the escalator.

When a ranger in the back was going down, Xia Tian jumped up when he saw the opportunity, and pulled off the walkie-talkie attached to the other's waist. It was only after I went down that I realized it was wrong.

But he didn't give him any chance to protest. After confirming that both of them had landed, Xia Tian immediately pushed the board back hard to fix it. The tail wiped the footprints clean.

Holding the walkie-talkie in his mouth, Xia Tian tried his best to raise his paw to insert the earplugs into his own ears. As soon as he plugged them in, he heard a burst of electricity coming from inside, followed by a clear conversation.

Sheng Li already knew about the two team members in the cellar, and also knew that Xia Tian had taken the walkie-talkie. He also approached Lao Sun's position with the team members, hoping to kill the two poachers without firing. Tied down the hill.

"Be careful." Finally, Sheng Li whispered.

A crisp fox cry was mixed with the replies of all the team members, which was particularly eye-catching.

The two team members hid in the cellar. Although there were vents for ventilation, they couldn't see the scene outside. They could only rely on the voice from the walkie-talkie to determine what happened outside.

The sound in the earphones gradually became clear from the chaotic noise at the beginning. After a few sounds of wooden doors opening and closing, they heard a sound of outsiders talking and talking—"There is no one in the room, it is empty." The accent

is

not The locals of Panlong Mountain, the team members suddenly raised their minds. This forest ranger is not a good place to entertain guests. Normally, no outsiders come here all year round. Why did a group of people come here today?

Xia Tian jumped onto the top of the old-fashioned cabinet in the house and hid behind a large cardboard box. Seeing this group of people rushing into the house aggressively and heading straight for the monitoring room with their guns in hand, they clearly knew from the beginning that the people in this room must be Will be in the monitoring room.

But how do these people know? Xia Tian couldn't understand it. Because of the heavy snow these days, everyone in the forestry station didn't even go out for daily shopping, and they didn't have any communication with the outside world. They even discovered the problem with the monitoring probe only today. This group of people came prepared, could it be that they are the same group as those who set up the trap?

After confirming that there was no one in the monitoring room, the group of people began to rummage around in the house wantonly. They seemed to be sure that there could be no one here. "It's a pity that I can't even find a live target for the bullets/bullets I prepared today."

The person who talked to Huzi at the beginning sat down in the room, took off his tightly wrapped hat and mask, and looked at his gentle appearance, he seemed to be the only one in the group who was somewhat educated, but he always It reminds the little fox of the white and fat Boss Hu, who is also a self-proclaimed "civilized person".

"Since there is no one in the house, don't waste time and bury the things." The man sneered, "Who knows how long it will last on the mountain, so make it quick and fast, don't waste time." "Okay!" The rest of the people gathered

together Agreeing, they quickly took out a dark object from their bags. Xia Tian couldn't tell whether it was a camera or a bug. A few, let's stop.

A few people were about to leave when the leader stopped suddenly, "I heard that Captain Sheng picked up a milk fox? Today's posture will definitely not bring that fox up the mountain. Who of you saw that little fox in the house?" Is it a kid?"

Xia Tian's breath was stagnant, it seemed that this group of people had indeed observed the forest protection station for a long time, and they couldn't even tell how Sheng Li treated him. He held his breath, hugged the walkie-talkie tightly and shrank into a ball.

Sheng Li on the other side naturally also heard this sentence, his eyebrows frowned, and the hands that bound the man subconsciously tightened a little bit, only to make the poacher scream in pain, rolling his eyes as if he was going to pass away.

He didn't expect that the people from the forest ranger would come so quickly. Although he was mentally prepared to be arrested early in the morning, who knew that he would not resist. The ranger's attack was so cruel? If they kill themselves, they will violate the regulations and be punished. Is this person not even afraid of punishment?