chapter 90

Xia Tian was taken all the way to the dormitory area by Sheng Li. Whenever someone passed by, he immediately put away the familiarity of following the owner's side, and instead showed surprise and shyness, and looked up at Sheng Li from time to time. , but he didn't dare to look at it for too long, his earlobe was flushed and his cheeks were pink at one glance, he looked like a young man who had a crush on his sweetheart and was trying to pursue him.

Seeing this, several soldiers on duty at the corner mistakenly thought that the tea was poured by their regiment commander—

this is not without precedent, their regiment commander never said politely to outsiders. When it was still in war, a Conservative officials put forward a proposal for peace, asking Sheng Li to immediately withdraw his troops from a marginal planet, and offer it to the enemy as a bargaining chip for peace. Sheng Li listened to the other party's statement expressionlessly, and asked again: Make peace, let me withdraw the troops?"

The other party just nodded, when Sheng Li picked up the tea on the table and splashed his head and face, and then Sheng Li looked at him, his eyes were as sharp as a knife, "I think your Excellency is not sober, here you go Wash your brains."

There was an uproar in the audience, the officials who negotiated the peace were not ordinary people, and the forces behind them were deep, and many people were quite critical of the remarks of the peacemakers, but they did not dare to speak out for various reasons. Different from directly making peace with the peace faction, they are unwilling to even do superficial efforts.

Afterwards, Sheng Li set off for the Border Defense Star, and led the soldiers of the 20th Legion to defeat the enemy in one fell swoop. So far, the 20th Legion had completely gained a foothold in the empire, and was in the limelight for a while.

Therefore, after seeing the tea stains on Xia Tian's clothes, the soldiers couldn't help but think too much. Could it be that the army commander really can't accept Mr. Xia? But Mr. Xia has a certain amount of advances and retreats, and in the past few days, he has not seen that the army commander is really bored with each other...

They are curious in their hearts, but they have strict military discipline, except for the moment when they raise their hands to salute. He didn't even look at the two of them with extra eyes, and Xia Tian didn't know why, but Sheng Li remembered the past, and was afraid that others would underestimate Xia Tian because of it, so he deliberately said in a warm voice in front of everyone: " Ships often vibrate when they pass through the star belt, so be careful next time and don't spill any more water."

Xia Tian was ignorant, but nodded obediently. He followed Sheng Li step by step. Such an obedient appearance made Sheng Li's heart seem to be filled with warm and sweet honey. For a moment, he forgot that he is still The person who was being "pursued" took Xia Tian's hand, "I asked someone to prepare two sets of clothes and put them in your dormitory. They should be about the same size as you. Give it a try, and if it doesn't fit you then Replace it."

Every inch of the little fox's body was measured by Sheng Li with his hands and lips, and there was no way to say that the size was not allowed. This statement aroused the imagination of several soldiers on duty. It seems that this foreign student is not The head of the army didn't like it. On the contrary, their army commander Sheng liked each other very much.

Seeing Sheng Li holding his hand, Xia Tian was not willing to let go. He nodded and thought in his heart, he is so good-looking, the owner should have accepted him a long time ago, and it took him several days to take the initiative to hold hands, which is already a great progress slow.

Xia Tian was arranged in the soldier's dormitory of the ship like other international students. Sheng Li thought about capturing the little fox to his own dormitory, but it was just how inconvenient it was. One room can also be arranged, so Sheng Li gave up.

Xia Tian pushed open the door of the dormitory, and saw two sets of neat military uniforms hanging on the bed at a glance, Sheng Li said: "This is a brand new military uniform, try it." Xia Tian didn't bring much change of clothes, and

he He is not just a person who wants to enjoy himself. When he was in Lianbang in the past, he was more willing to buy experimental equipment and raw materials. Almost all the clothes he changed were washed out. A change of clothes for temporary use is still acceptable - of course, only Xia Tian's set was taken out by him from the warehouse, cleaned and hung up.

Xia Tian didn't know all this, after he closed the door, he took off his stained shirt with a bow, while Sheng Li sat on the small camp bed with one hand propped on the head of the bed, His eyes were firmly fixed on his little fox.

The shirt was taken off, revealing the young man's slender waist, but Sheng Li knew that he was not as thin as he looked, and that waist was as flexible as a bamboo...

Sheng Li's eyes slid down the beautiful butterfly bones on Xia Tian's back, and suddenly fell on the half-covered buttocks of the other party -

"Xia Xia?"

Xia Tian seemed to have remembered something, picked up the brand new Covering the waist and hips with the back of the shirt, he hurriedly ran into the bathroom.

Sheng Li would not let him go so easily, he put his big hand on the doorknob that Xia Tian had pressed down, and said in a low voice, "Xia Xia, open the door.

" Wet."

Sheng Li didn't care, "Then I'll take it off now, Xia Xia, and open the door." His voice was deep and deep, as if he had suppressed endless desires/thoughts.

Xia Tian hid in the bathroom, his face was red, he turned his head and looked at his lower body in embarrassment, shy and embarrassed, he couldn't help raising his voice slightly, "I don't want you to come in!" "Be good, Xia Xia,

you Open the door, please?" Sheng Li was very patient, and continued to coax him in a soft voice, and finally, the door was finally opened a small crack.

Sheng Li opened the door and entered, stretched out his hand to gently but irresistibly pulled Xia Tian's waist, trapped him in his arms, and then slowly reached out and stroked it - "What is that?" Above

Xia

Tian's buttocks, "Sheng Li" was crookedly printed in small ancient characters, which were the fonts they were used to in the previous life.

The mark was not a brand, but it couldn't be wiped off. Sheng Li picked up some hot water and wiped it off, but the dark red mark still didn't fade away.

Seeing that he had already discovered it, Xia Tian whispered, "I just want to help people experiment whether this potion can leave marks on the skin for a long time... There is a classmate in the school who is very interested in the ink punishment in ancient times. After researching this potion, it can be applied directly without tattooing, and it is difficult to remove."

Sheng Li said "Oh" meaningfully, "Then why did you write these two characters here?"

"If it's possible, I'd like to write it on the back of my hand, but it's too conspicuous." Speaking of this, Xia Tian felt a little annoyed, "I couldn't find the owner at that time, and I was very sad." There is

another The reason Xia Tian never said it out. The ancient ink punishment was to prove that they were prisoners who had committed crimes, and Xia Tian was the same. The deep affection Sheng Li gave him was like chains, making him willingly put on the shackles and stay with his owner. He has long been Sheng Li's prisoner, and he will never escape from life to life.

Sheng Li's heart softened when he heard that, he squatted down/body, and gently kissed the mark, "Xia Xia, you are mine."

Xia Tian put on a new shirt, and he couldn't put it down because of the light green uniform. Xia Tian stood in front of the mirror and looked at his appearance carefully, while Sheng Li stood behind him and carefully adjusted his collar.

"The military uniform of the empire is really pretty."

"You look even better." Sheng Li replied without thinking.

Xia Tian lowered his head and laughed, "Master, what have you learned in the empire, how can you say nice words?" The

two were joking, and then talked about the current situation in China, and talked about the focus of work after returning to China.

Xia Tian is very happy to be in such a state similar to the last small world. It is no longer like before. He and Sheng Li are in completely different fields. He doesn't know much about Sheng Li's work. Now, they In one place, they can also share their opinions on common issues, and even refute each other, which makes the little fox feel more and more like "he is a big fox".

Sheng Li naturally understands him. In fact, no matter what state he is in, he likes to stay with his little fox. He is ignorant and only knows that the little fox who relies on him wholeheartedly is very cute, but now this one is gradually becoming mature. The little fox in charge also made him fall in love with him to the bottom of his heart.

The night was getting darker, but the two young people didn't notice the passage of time outside the window at all. The tea in the cup was empty and full again, until the rest bell rang on the ship, Xia Tian looked at Sheng Li, blinked, "Mr. Sheng... Are you going to rest?"

"I wonder if I can stay overnight so that I can chat with Mr. Xia all night long?"

Xia Tian immediately showed a smile. He stood up from the chair, threw himself into Sheng Li's arms, rubbed against his neck back and forth very attached, and whispered, "Don't talk about one night, it's fine for a lifetime." Sheng

Li Li hugged Ren in his arms and kissed the top of his hair. At this moment, it was that coquettish little fox in his arms again.

This voyage is actually tedious. Due to the current poor relations between the Federation and the Empire, there is no direct round-trip route between the two galaxies, and there is no direct supply station. They need to transfer from another galaxies. It also takes two months, which is almost a very long time in the interstellar era with highly developed technology and transportation. However, because of the special significance of this voyage, the people on board are full of joy and anticipation every day, and even take advantage of this rare meeting. The opportunity to hold several small academic exchanges together, scholars and international students from various fields spoke freely, and many soldiers also came to join in the fun, and the cabin was very lively.

Time passed by little by little. During this time, Xia Tian did not relax his pursuit plan, and Sheng Li gradually changed from "never caring" at the beginning to responding. Soldiers in the 20th Army It seems that the fact that the army commander didn't coldly reject the international student at the beginning already indicated that he would accept him. For Xia Tian, ​​they almost all looked at it with the mentality of "sister-in-law".

Therefore, it was not surprising that an officer was reporting military affairs to Sheng Li temporarily, but he was not surprised when he saw Xia Tian coming out of Xia Tian's room, but when Sheng Li walked out, his eyes widened in surprise.

He looked at Sheng Li's hand on his waist in disbelief, then looked at Xia Tian who was smiling, even his eyes were full of joy, and swallowed silently—could it be that their tall and mighty army commander is the one below? of?

Sheng Li didn't pay attention to his expression, but turned his head to Xia Tian and said, "You go directly to the restaurant, today someone made chicken legs." "

Okay!"

Xia Tian lingered on Sheng Li's waist for a while before leaving happily up.

Today, he found a little leftover potion in the corner of his luggage, and wrote his name on the back of Sheng Li's waist, but looking at the owner's thin and powerful waist, how could he bear it? While Xia Tian was writing, he couldn't help leaning over to lick and take a bite, as if he was hungry and could only rely on Sheng Li to fill his stomach.

As for Sheng Li, because he could feel the warm breath left by him when he got up, he subconsciously stretched out his hand to caress it, but was misunderstood by his subordinates.

But even if he knew that they had misunderstood, Sheng Li didn't care. He didn't mind who the outside world saw as who went up and who went down, as long as everyone knew that they belonged to each other.