chapter 104

The atmosphere in the meeting room of the military headquarters is obviously not good. The officers who received the news gathered spontaneously. As soon as the request of the Boolean Galaxy was mentioned, they wanted to immediately break out of the camp and go to call for battle. When they saw Sheng Li entering the door, they all stood up at the same time. Turning around, he turned his gaze to him, waiting for their commander to make a decision.

"It is absolutely impossible for Haitang star to have research institutes from other galaxies." Sheng Li knew what everyone was thinking, and before they asked, he said bluntly.

As soon as this remark came out, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. They had fought with Sheng Li for many years. Knowing Sheng Li's temper, he didn't like to describe the bright future with exaggeration, and would only prove it with practical actions; therefore Sheng Li's words are by no means a promise, but an undeniable fact. He will not let the research institutes of other galaxies occupy the resources of the empire, and the 20th Army will never tolerate the recurrence of the war a few years ago.

Everyone sat together with suppressed anger, discussing the visit of the mecha master from the Boolean galaxy. Sheng Li sat at the head, listening to everyone express their opinions, while thinking about the information they have so far in their minds.

The Boolean galaxy has mastered the technology related to the biological mecha, and its government must be arrogant at this time, wishing that other galaxies would bow down to it. Perhaps in their view, the Imperial galaxy can exchange for the biological mecha with only one Begonia star. The technology has already made a lot of money, and I never thought that the Imperial Galaxy would refuse, otherwise they would never be able to open their mouths and say that they would build a foreign research institute as soon as they came up.

It's just a coincidence... Sheng Li looked down at the holographic projection of Haitang star displayed on the light screen in front of him, and shook his head almost invisibly. The imperial galaxy is not the imperial galaxy that only knew how to shrink back and bear in the past. Boolean galaxy wants to come to Haitang star It also depends on whether there is a piece of land for him to stand on!

Discussions were in full swing in the meeting room of the military headquarters, and the atmosphere in the research room of the mecha department was also enthusiastic. Everyone in the research department gathered into two circles, one circle was around the model mecha, and they were engrossed in looking at the man who was only an adult. The metal mech with the height of the forearm made various actions under the influence of the spirit of the small white mouse inside, and manipulated the holographic recorder to record the whole process of the experiment; the other circle stood on a data screen connected to the main control room of the mecha. In front of him, his eyes followed the rows of flowing light symbols, his hands quickly recorded in the notebook, and from time to time he looked at the previous simulation experiments to compare with various data.

A senior sister squeezed at the front of the data screen murmured, constantly reporting the updated data to everyone in real time, "Fusion: 89%, 85%... 93% It's ninety!" When she reported this data, her eyes lit up, and a smile appeared on her face.

According to their calculations and conjectures, as long as the degree of fusion can exceed 90%, it means that the theory is feasible and the next experiment can be carried out.

Although the data is still fluctuating, the "ninety-three percent" undoubtedly shocked everyone, and then they felt great joy. This is feasible!

Afterwards, the data that has been fluctuating up and down in a peak and valley state gradually stabilized, turning into a wavy line with a very small difference, and finally stabilized, firmly stopping at 96% of the data points .

And the mecha controlled by the mouse also changed from a chaotic movement to an orderly one, and the mouse inside could even make accurate counterattacks according to external stimuli.

It has to be said that the reaction of the brain is much faster than the speed of the hand. As long as you realize where the attack is coming from, you can immediately react and connect with the internal system of the mecha, and then control the mecha to respond.

Xia Tian took a small iron rod and placed it in front of the mecha model, and couldn't help laughing happily when he saw the mecha shrewdly avoiding it.

The researchers next to them were also all smiling, and took turns to take the small iron rod in Xia Tian's hand for testing. After seeing that the mecha model could accurately respond to counterattacks, they were even more excited as if they had discovered it. The children with interesting toys all laughed from ear to ear.

Even Professor Wu, who has always been serious, showed a rare smile. Looking at the model, he was full of joy, and even the wrinkles on his face contained indescribable joy.

After the experiment was over, the researcher took the little white mouse out of the mecha cabin. Xia Tian frowned slightly when he saw the little white mouse was dizzy even after being put in the cage, and didn't calm down until it hit the cage wall. head, and asked: "

Senior Sister , what is the level

of stimulation data reported last time?" The integration of the mecha operating system has advantages and disadvantages. Since mental power can manipulate external objects, it can also be affected by external objects. At this moment, the mouse's inability to distinguish its direction is the result of its mental stimulation.

Seeing that Xia Tian had been looking at the little white mouse, the two senior brothers next to him explained: "Xiao Xia, the mental power of the experimental white mouse is absolutely incomparable with that of the mecha warrior. For the white mouse, it is the slightest first-level stimulation. The possibility of strong mech fighters being affected is even more negligible, just like we are walking on the road, and the impact of a kitten and puppy suddenly jumping out of the street is almost negligible." Said, among

them A researcher lifted the cage in his hand. At this moment, the little white mouse had recovered and was hiding in the corner of the cage, eating a nut.

It's almost negligible - that still has an impact, and it can't be completely ignored. Xia Tian frowned, but there was still a trace of doubt in his heart, but he saw that everyone around him looked joyful, and he opened his mouth, but he didn't say any rebuttals. In the final analysis, he felt that he was still a "good boy" after all. The researcher who became a monk on the way, obviously did not study mechs more deeply than these people, so he buried his doubts in his heart for the time being.

Then, they selected a few experimental animals to test, and the final stable data results were all above 90% without exception. Because the bio-mech was of great importance, they deliberately repeated the experiment many times to confirm the results Don't worry until it's correct.

The mecha model experiment passed, and everyone in the research office was overjoyed. The fatigue of the past few days was swept away. Before that, none of them thought that the experiment of the biological mecha would be so smooth. A conjecture that was mentioned inadvertently It turned out to be a success, and it was almost like God threw pie in their mouths.

The people in the Mech Department, who were too busy to touch the ground, finally had a moment of leisure. After a short rest, they began to organize and archive the experimental data, preparing for the next step of outdoor model testing.

After finishing today's research work, Xia Tian returned home full of thoughts. The owner had sent a message early in the morning saying that there was a temporary meeting and he could not come back. The degree of integration is different, but what he cares about is the degree of mental stimulation to the experimental subjects. They almost all fluctuate around the level of A, and none of them exceed the minimum stimulation value, so everyone thinks it is harmless.

Xia Tian grabbed a small piece of quilt in his hand, frowned and thought, could it be that he was too cautious? The stimulation level of the first level is indeed nothing, and even the small animals used in the experiment quickly returned to normal after leaving the mecha, so it is indeed not a big impact... Suddenly there was a slight sound in the ear

, Xia Tian suddenly put away his thoughts, jumped up from the bed, and trot all the way to the door, just bumped into Sheng Li who opened the door and came in, Sheng Li quickly hugged him into his arms, silently silently comforted his head, and said with a smile: " What are you doing in such a hurry?"

Turning his gaze, Sheng Li frowned slightly when he saw the same arrangement on the dining table as in the morning, "Have you eaten yet?" "No, I don't want to go to the cafeteria to

eat." Xia Tian shook his head. Shaking his head, he smiled and said, "Wait for the master to feed me."

Sheng Li took off his military uniform and put it aside, unbuttoned two shirt buttons with one hand, rolled up his sleeves and walked into the kitchen, saying, "What do you want to eat?"

"Master's cooking is the best. I will eat whatever I want." The little fox followed him into the kitchen step by step.

Sheng Li casually picked up the dough kneaded in the afternoon, turned around and lighted some flour on the tip of Xia Tian's nose, "It really is a little fox."

"It's a big fox." Xia Tian defended in a low voice with some dissatisfaction. Sheng Li said that he would bake him some snacks, and he looked around curiously. He only knows how to eat, but he doesn't know how to make them. He is too busy these days , and have no time to learn this.

"If you make trouble again, I'll throw you out."

After Xia Tian took the condiment by mistake again, Sheng Li threatened him.

Xia Tian was not afraid, but bared his teeth pretending to be vicious, "Don't you dare, I want to tell my husband, my husband is the most powerful swordsman in the world." Sheng Li smiled slightly, and he took out the mold to give

desserts Shaped, while flexibly dividing the dough in his hand into equal-sized doses, he said casually: "Really, my husband is the most powerful mecha master in the world, facing mechas, even the most powerful sword can't pierce through it." When it comes to this

, Xia Tian can't help but think of his doubts again. He wants to ask Sheng Li, but he feels that he is worrying too much. Instead of talking about this confused confusion, it is better to talk about the recent Interesting stories, or ask Sheng Li if he has learned any new dishes, and if he can order.

He was about to speak when he heard Sheng Li ask in a deep voice: "What's wrong with Xia Xia? If you don't open the department, is there something wrong with the experiment?"

Xia Tian was startled, but couldn't help laughing again. Mind and soul are connected, if he is worried, Sheng Li will naturally be affected.

What's more, who else knows better than Sheng Li the experience of his "half-way monkhood", even if he is worrying about nothing, Sheng Li will never make fun of himself.