chapter 11

As soon as the two walked out of the theater, Xia Tian received a call from Chen Xuan. The other party told him that the director team had sent an invitation and that he was about to prepare to join the team immediately.

    "Xia Tian! You must seize this opportunity. I heard from the director team that I am very satisfied with your performance in the audition. If you perform this role well, you will definitely be a hit!"

    Chen Xuan repeatedly emphasized to Xia Tian that this time The importance of the male third, Xia Tian listened carefully at first, but then he frowned slightly after thinking of something, Sheng Li, who was sitting opposite him, raised his hand to take the phone, and ended the conversation in a few words.

    "Why are you unhappy?" Sheng Li asked softly after hanging up the phone.

    Xia Tian couldn't say that it was because he suddenly thought of the fox ears just now. He wanted to ask Sheng Li if he still remembered the little fox that he personally fed a steamed bun on Fulian Mountain, but the other party had already forgotten Lingyangzong's ear. In all things, he is not the sword cultivator of Lingyang Sect, but the big boss of Shengshi Media.

    Thinking of this made him very distressed. He still hadn't forgotten how the other monsters on Fulian Mountain mocked him as a white fox. After thinking about it, he felt that he couldn't bear even half of Sheng Li's disgusting look, but he couldn't help thinking Showing his real body in front of the other party, even the dessert tasted bitter in his mouth for a while.

    Of course he couldn't tell the other party, Xia Tian lowered his head and poked the dessert in front of him lightly with a fork, "Chen Xuan said, if I perform well, many people will like me, what if I don't perform well? "

    Sheng Liwei pondered for a while, thinking that he was worried that he would not be popular if he did not perform well, so he comforted him and said: "Don't worry, take it easy and act, I will be the only one who can't perform well." As he spoke, he rarely joked , just because he didn't want to see Xia Tian's sad face. "Even if others don't like it, I still like it very much."

    No matter how much Sheng Li thought about it, it was impossible for Sheng Li to guess that Xia Tian was distressed because of his fox body. Then he ordered secretly, one is to hire a special person to teach Xia Tian, ​​and the other is to reach an agreement with the crew, no matter what the situation is, never embarrass Xia Tim in the slightest.

    He carefully arranged everything for Xia Tian, ​​and specially ordered Xia Tian's favorite chicken, his concern was beyond words, how could Xia Tian not see it? He thought about himself as a spiritual pet, how could he make the owner turn around and follow him? So he hurriedly cleaned up his mood, deliberately put the matter of the white fox behind him, as if he didn't want to think about it again.

    The original work of "None of Us" contains a lot of traditional cultural elements of the country. Originally, due to the supernatural elements, it was faced with the situation that a large number of script revisions were required, but Li Zhouzhou got news that the country would issue corresponding policies to officially protect such films containing traditional elements. For promotion, if the film is reviewed in advance, it will be just in time for this promotion.

    The director team and the screenwriter team discussed over and over again and decided to advance the production cycle. You must know that the promotion at the national level is a means that they can't keep up with. With such an opportunity in front of you, who would be willing to miss it?

    The shooting location was set on a small island in the Neihu Lake. Except for a few scenes that were inside and outside the studio, the rest of the shots were shot on the spot. After receiving the notice, the crew members went to the set one after another within the specified time. Xia Tian was the third male lead. Nature is no exception.

    Xia Tian was sitting in the car, listening to Sheng Li reminding him of the precautions in life, he pursed his mouth and was a little unhappy. He had to stay on the island during the filming. Seeing that he could not see the big boss for so many days, Xia Tian For a while, he was worried that a new spiritual pet would come to snatch his owner, and for a while, he was worried that he would gradually forget about him after not seeing the big boss for so long. Then he saw that Sheng Li didn't seem to have any worries at all, and he was alone here with a frowning face, and he became more and more sad .

    The driver assistant and others in front also saw this scene. They only saw that their big boss ordered everything in detail like coaxing a kindergarten baby, but the one who was told still looked unhappy, and he was powerless to promise. Yes, with a complete look of "being favored and proud".

    "...Do you know?" Sheng Li naturally noticed Xia Tian's absent-mindedness, so he didn't point it out, but just asked after finishing speaking.

    Xia Tian lowered his head, with a green plum in his mouth, he replied casually: "Understood."

    Sheng Li laughed, and asked back: "Then what did I say?"

    Xia Tian was dumbfounded for a moment, all he was thinking about was how to hold the big boss's heart firmly after being separated for so long, he didn't listen carefully to what Sheng Li had to say, and was immediately overwhelmed by the question.

    The little fox rolled his eyes, grabbed Sheng Li's neckline and pulled him down, leaned over and sucked a green plum-scented kiss on the other's mouth, "I want to miss you all the time, every day is more than the day before I like you... By the way, I learned how to video chat yesterday, how about we video chat every day?"

    Sheng Li was angry and funny, holding Xia Tian's chin and bit the other's lower lip gently, Seeing the imprint of his own teeth on the other party's lips, he was afraid of hurting him, so he pinched Xia Tian's cheek, "Who taught you to speak such beautiful words?"

    "Who taught you?" Xia Tian didn't know, so "I thought so, so I just said it. No one taught me." He

    was afraid that Sheng Li would misunderstand, so he hurriedly took his hand and asked, "Can't we say that?" He, he knows that Xia Tian is the most pure-hearted, and he has never concealed himself in front of him. Occasionally, he can blush bloody when he tells a little lie, making people wish he could take the initiative to cover it up for him. I felt my heart beating a little faster, and hurriedly raised Xia Tian's hand and bowed his head to press a kiss, "Of course." No matter what you say, he thinks it's cute.

    Xia Tian was relieved now, and in order to avoid the owner from asking him what he said just now, he quickly changed the subject and said, "Then you, you will miss me too?"

    Sheng Li smiled, "Of course." After finishing speaking, he looked at the front seat again After a glance, the assistant understood, and immediately pressed the button, a partition slowly rose, creating a sufficiently private space for the two people in the back seat.

    The assistant looked at the button with mixed emotions. This button was used before, but every time it was because Sheng Li had to approve some important documents in the car, he deliberately separated it. However, since Mr. Xia came, how often this partition is used The obvious rise made him feel like a little eunuch every time, making out for the emperor and empress... Ah bah bah bah, he is a man, not a little eunuch!

    But the partition was raised, and the two of them didn't do anything unsuitable for children, but Xia Tian curled up in Sheng Li's arms and dozed off. He had a rare trouble in the past two days because of his fox real body, and he didn't sleep for several days in a row. It's a good sleep, I can't stand it anymore, even when I woke up in the morning, my eyes were closed.

    Sheng Li hugged him in his arms, and gently patted Xia Tian's back with his hands like coaxing a child. This action was a little unfamiliar to him, but it was very serious and focused.