chapter 138

After confirming that the one lying here was not Sheng Li, Xia Tian regained his composure. He guessed that the one lying here might be the "mountain god" that the village chief and others called. Lord's name? Could it be that in this small world, there are actually two people with exactly the same name as them?

He left the coffin aside for the time being, and searched again in the mourning hall. However, apart from the two tablets, there was no useful information in the mourning hall. No one knows where the tablet stands.

Xia Tian stood in the house and thought for a while, suddenly his eyes lit up, he forgot that his master was trapped in the yin house, unable to feel the outside world, he was also restricted by this, once he left the "underground", he would be in the yin house He couldn't feel Sheng Li's breath outside, and he kept thinking that "the master should not be felt on the ground", but this stereotyped thinking trapped him instead.

According to what Sheng Li told him, the yin and yang houses communicate with each other, and all the utility in the yin house is provided by the yang house. That day when he and Sheng Li broke the porcelain vase in the house, the porcelain bottle was restored to its original state. Because it is an object of the Yin House, as long as the porcelain bottle in the Yang House is still there, no matter how many times the porcelain bottle in the Yin House is broken, it will not be damaged.

That being the case, according to what Sheng Li said, if Sheng Li could receive some things from him here, it would naturally prove that this mansion is really the mansion as opposed to the yin mansion.

Xia Tian's heartbeat quickened slightly, and he was not sure if his idea was feasible, but at least he had such a way, so he had to give it a try.

Without further delay, he tore off a corner of his clothes, bit his finger and wrote a few words on it, and with the flame of the brass candlestick on the altar table, he wanted to burn it in the way Sheng Li told him. Knowing the ability of his owner, although it is difficult to get out half a step when he is trapped in the yin house, he has an extraordinary sense of control over the whole yin house. He can feel what is where with just a thought. arrive.

What Xia Tian burned was an ivory brocade brocade embroidered with water-colored green bamboo patterns, which was the clothes that Sheng Li personally put on the little fox on the day he left.

However, it is strange to say that the piece of clothing was obviously dry and tidy, but it could not be burned when placed on the candle. Xia Tian simply took the corner of the clothes and dipped it in a little wax oil first, trying to use it to help the combustion, but found that the corner of the clothes Not a trace of wax oil at all.

He was stunned for a moment, and suddenly realized that the clothes originally belonged to the yin house, presumably they were enshrined by the people of the yang house, and the things in the underworld would naturally not be ignited by the fire in the yang world.

He hurriedly threw the clothes aside, turned into fox claws again, cut off a small piece of fabric from the white satin hanging on the table with the sharp claws, wrote on it again, and repeated the steps of making sacrifices on one side , Sure enough, I saw the white satin burning.

On the other side, Sheng Li was still standing by the door. He had been standing there motionless since Xia Tian went out, lest his little fox would not find him when he came back. Fortunately, he is not tired now, otherwise, if he stands like this for ten days and a half months without blinking his eyes, his whole body will stand like a stone.

He was standing by the door, and the little tree spirits and white bones outside the door naturally didn't dare to come out casually. They all only dared to hide in the depths of the woods and look at it from a distance, and then chatted buzzingly, as if wondering why the king suddenly stood up. There is no movement.

Sheng Li also noticed the little tree spirits and bones that flashed in the forest from time to time. Since the day he came to this small world, these things had been around the old house. He tried to communicate with them, but they seemed very strange. Afraid of himself, he would tremble every time he saw them, and they were all speechless, so Sheng Li could only give up.

Sheng Li is not without worries. Although he has experienced a few small worlds, he knows that his little fox is now mature and possesses the skills he has personally taught him, but this small world is so weird that he doesn't even know it at all. Can't figure out what is the purpose of the trial in this small world, just leave him in this yin house for thousands of years? It must be known that when he was in retreat at Lingyang Sect, it was at least a few decades, and at most a few hundred years. Time meant nothing to him at all.

It is precisely because of this that Sheng Li is even more worried about Xia Tian's troubles outside. Even though he is really a big fox with great skills now, Sheng Li still can't help but treat him as the little fox who didn't understand when he first met Come to pamper him, I can't wait to hold all the best things in the world in front of him and let him choose.

"Sorrow arises from love, fear arises from love..." Sheng Li murmured a few words subconsciously, his brows and eyes suddenly became serious, he raised his hand and flattened his palm, and a piece of clothes that appeared out of thin air fell on him palm.

It looked like a piece of plain white satin that was torn off casually, with bloodstains dotted on the satin surface, Sheng Li quickly flattened it, and saw that there were small words "I am in the mourning hall of the ancient house in the mountain" on it.

Sheng Li's hand holding the brocade tightened slightly, he knew that Xia Tian would definitely find the Yangzhai.

It's a pity that this mansion can enshrine things to the yin mansion, but the yin mansion can't offer things back to the mansion. Sheng Li can only feel the little fox's condition carefully through the blood stains left on the corner of his clothes. Buried in the thin cloth, greedily absorbing Xia Tian's breath.

After a while, Sheng Li finally regained his composure. He put the piece of fabric in his sleeve and went straight to a small courtyard in the house.

There is a distance between each other, one yang and one yin, Xia Tian and Sheng Li are standing in front of the hall, maybe they have a feeling somewhere, although they don't know where the other is, but they just happen to stand side by side, if two houses Being able to overlap, they would be amazed to find each other standing exactly next to each other.

Seeing that the piece of white satin was clearly swallowed by the flames, the burning fire did not make the fabric emit any burnt smell. After the flames were extinguished, the piece of white satin was still as new as before, but Xia Tian just stretched out his finger and touched it. Touch it, and it immediately turned into fly ash, and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

He almost couldn't help laughing, and he guessed it right! This place is the Yangzhai! Presumably there is a formation that restricts the yin house, most of it is also in this mourning hall, but he was not careful enough to notice it just now.

He has groped and inspected the things in this house one by one, if there is anything strange——

Xia Tian set his sights on the coffin.

I have tried it just now, and the coffin will definitely not be able to be pushed away by force. Xia Tian searched in the house, and finally took off the brass candlestick on the altar table. He took out the candle and put it aside, and used the candlestick to pry the coffin nails , only heard the sound of tenon and tenon loosening, and he pried out the coffin nail at the corner of the coffin.

He shook his sore arm, wondering why the coffin was so firmly nailed, was it because he was afraid that the things in the coffin would not be able to sit up and push the lid off?

Now that he has mastered the key, Xia Tian pried open the coffin nails and burned a piece of cloth, so that Sheng Li could clearly understand his every move even though he was in the private house.

After prying open the three coffin nails, the little fox wiped the fine beads of sweat from his forehead, and was about to pry the last one when he heard a sharp sound of fingernails scraping wood from inside the coffin.

Are there any living things in the coffin?

Xia Tian was startled, and squeezed the candlestick tightly in his hand. He held his breath and was about to check, when suddenly there was a loud shout from the door: "How dare you disturb the peace of the mountain god?!" The person at the door was the one who had returned

. The godly village head, he doesn't seem to be able to smell the stench, and he doesn't know that Xia Tian came to the mourning hall as soon as he entered the house. He thought that the young man was looking around carefully like he was outside the house just now, so he followed Slowly groping and trying to kill Xia Tian, ​​he was caught off guard, but unexpectedly found him here after searching for a long time.

The village chief never expected that this young man, whom he mistakenly thought to be the bride of the mountain god, would dare to tamper with the mountain god's mourning hall, and even pry the board of the mountain god's coffin!

Xia Tian glanced at the village chief, knowing that the other party might have realized that he had been deceived by him, and he didn't want to explain, he just wanted to find out the key to the communication between the yin and yang houses as soon as possible, and set up the yin and yang road so that His master was freed from the shackles of that house.

However, the village chief didn't know where he was coming from. Seeing that Xia Tian was going to pry the coffin nails, he rushed forward with all his strength, and shouted: "Little bastard, you don't want to die! Let the mountain god go, this dead man's ditch is dead!" I have to be buried with you!"

He moved too violently, and his finger accidentally brushed against the sharp protrusion of the candlestick in Xia Tian's hand, causing a small cut with his fingertip, but the wound was very small, and the village chief covered the coffin board with his hands as soon as he arrived. , Excessive force made him ignore even this insignificant wound.

The sound inside the coffin subsided for a moment, and then it rang out more violently. This was different from the sound of scratching the wooden boards like a demonstration before, and it was more like something inside was struggling to get out!

The two looked at each other, and Xia Tian felt bad. The thing just scratched and made some noises, but it didn't do anything else. It was more of a bluff than a deterrent. The thing inside was fear. my own.

However, after the village chief entered the door, the thing became visibly excited, and even began to actively knock on the coffin board, intending to break free from it.

Either, the thing inside knows the village chief and wants to come out to catch up with him; or, the village chief has a special attraction for this thing.

Xia Tian's mind suddenly recalled the scene he saw last night, and he shivered subconsciously. Could it be that the same thing is locked inside?

The village chief didn't know what he was thinking, in his opinion, this was the mountain god, and the mountain god was disturbed by this young man, so he naturally wanted to get angry. Thinking of the scene of the mountain god's anger when he was young, he felt cold sweat, and tried to snatch it away. Guo Xia Tian threw the candlestick aside and said, "Although it's not yet time for the next sacrifice, the mountain god doesn't mind accepting another sacrifice."