chapter 39

Seeing this, the police officers with guns all gathered around to catch the fox, but how could Xia Tian be so easy to catch? The crowd only saw the ball of jade snow move slightly, and there were several bloodstains on the neck of the chief of police. The pain caused the chief to cry for help, and he had long forgotten how he humiliated Sheng Li just now. prestige.

    Zhou Xiulin secretly retreated a few steps back when the fox jumped over. He saw Sheng Li was looking at the fox intently with a slight smile, and immediately ordered the servants to do it, but before he finished speaking, he felt a pain in his cheek. Trembling and covering his face, he felt several deep scars on his right cheek.

    And that fox jumped to the ground after scratching him, quickly ran up to Sheng Li and stood still, with its eyes wide open, arched its back and let out a sharp cry at them, it actually used its body as a shield to protect the other party .

    This little fox is no more than the length of an adult's forearm, with bright fur and bright eyes. It looks like it can't be bullied, but the bright red blood on its claws makes people dare not look down on him. The moment their eyes swept across, a group of people who usually claimed to be the most masculine all had a chill down their spines.

    Xia Tian held his breath, he didn't want to rush out at first, Sheng Li had already told him not to worry, and hid him well in his clothes, he didn't intend to rush out rashly to cause trouble for Sheng Li, after all, he was the most well-behaved My spiritual pet... and Taoist companion.

    But when the director and Zhou Xiulin taunted one after another, Xia Tian only felt furious, and he didn't remember whether he was obedient or not. His Sheng Li is the best pet owner in the world, and also his favorite Taoist companion, how can he allow others to wantonly humiliate him? Therefore, by the time he reacted, the little fox had already swooped in and scratched the two of them until their faces were bleeding.

    Xia Tian didn't dare to turn around to look at Sheng Li's expression. After all, he had at most shown his bad side in front of his owner before, but he had never shown that he was really capable of "scarring people to death". He was a little apprehensive, but if time went back and it happened again, he would also jump on it without hesitation.

    A big warm hand suddenly covered the body that was so tense and stiff, and his belly was gently held up. Sheng Li carefully hugged the little fox in his arms, not minding that the other person's body was stained with mud and blood. own neat military uniform.

    "Xia Xia is amazing." Sheng Li said in a low voice, "Thank you for protecting me."

    Xia Tian shook his ears, thinking that his paws were covered with blood and could not scratch his ears, so he could only let out a soft sob from his throat, and then With great reliance, he stuck his head into Sheng Li's arms.

    They went alone with each other to express affection, but Zhou Xiulin was already furious, and the police chief at the side became even more furious, he raised his hand to find the gun pinned to his waist, and was about to shoot at the white fox in Sheng Li's arms.

    "Pa——"

    After a gunshot, the chief of the police station knelt down on the ground in pain, clutching his wrist. Everyone was shocked, and when they looked around, they realized that there were densely packed muzzles on the roof at some point, and behind them There was a sound of uniform footsteps, and soon someone shouted: "Report to the young commander! All members of the fourth reinforcement company are here, and the other courtyard has been surrounded!"

    "Impossible!" Before Sheng Li could answer, Zhou Xiulin was already popular Closing his eyes, he pointed at Sheng Li with trembling fingers, "It's impossible to come so fast, not to mention that he has already sucked the meth, he... How could Commander Sheng tolerate him!" With one kick on the knee, he immediately fell to his knees.