chapter 102

Sheng Li knew that Xia Tian was extremely tired. He had already fallen asleep before he left the research institute. He must have been struggling in the research lab for a long time. I don't know whether to wake him up for supper or put him to bed to sleep when we go back.

In all fairness, Sheng Li actually didn't want Xia Tian to work so hard. In the final analysis, the trial of the Three Thousand Small Worlds was designed for him. Whatever identity he bears, he should and must bear the responsibility. Xia Tian has nothing to do with all of this. According to him, When Xia Tian fills up the raw cigarettes in the first small world, he can use the raw cigarettes to return to Fulian Mountain. He has already washed his marrow and cut his tendons to become a spirit fox. Even returning to the mountains is no longer an ordinary The opponent that the beast can match, can live a comfortable and comfortable life, and don't have to travel with him in small worlds.

In these small worlds, the little fox may face different life arrangements, take on some heavy responsibilities that he did not have to bear, and even pay for it; but his original intention of coming to the small world was just to go back to eat chicken legs— —but here comes the little fox.

"Silly fox." Sheng Li chuckled. After gradually learning to accept emotions, he can fully understand the emotions of the little fox when he meets something he likes and wants to work hard for it. Xia Tian was discussing with the researchers He can also feel the joy and encouragement that he felt at that time; he can't bear Xia Tian to be tired, but even more can't bear him to be unhappy.

He fought so hard on the battlefield, one is that he shoulders a heavy responsibility, after seeing the smoke of gunpowder and the blood of civilians, he knows more and more what kind of effort he should make for the empire; the other is the original reason, he hopes Xiao When the fox came, he could go through this experience in a world as peaceful and peaceful as possible, instead of being displaced by the war and being in a panic all day long.

His Xia Xia should be properly hidden in his heart, placed carefully, and thoughtful throughout his life.

The person on the back seemed to be aware of it, and when he heard Sheng Li's words, he let out a dazed "Hmm", and subconsciously rubbed against Sheng Li's neck.

Sheng Li's arms around the man tightened even more. He carried his little fox on his back and walked all the way back to the bedroom, and put him on the bed in the bedroom. Because he was afraid that he would be very hungry, he fed him some milk first, and then helped him Take off your shoes and socks, and carry him into the bathroom to scrub.

Xia Tian was very tired. After confirming that the data was correct and the laboratory's conjecture was feasible, the mental head that supported him without sleep or even eating or drinking seemed to loosen all of a sudden, so even if he woke up in the bathroom, he couldn't sleep. He didn't want to wash it by himself, instead he leaned on Sheng Li as if he had no bones, and even pretended that he hadn't woken up.

Sheng Li knew Xia Tian was awake when he saw Xia Tian's fluttering eyelashes, but he didn't let go of the little fox's rare lazy behavior, but the hands that scrubbed him slowly moved on the other's body with some ambiguous feelings Walk.

After doing this for a few times, Xia Tian really couldn't take it anymore, couldn't help laughing and jumped up in the bathtub, the splashed water scattered like transparent pearls.

Xia Tian grabbed Sheng Li's troublesome hand with both hands, opened his eyes, and complained: "Master is playing tricks on me."

Sheng Li gently scratched his palm with his fingers, "Why did you play tricks on you? "

"Anyway...it's just playing tricks on me." Xia Tian blinked.

Sheng Li's hand was always groping around his tailbone, Xia Tian used to write the word "Sheng Li" there before, but now the effect of the potion has faded, and the handwriting has become much blurred.

The fox tail is Xia Tian's most sensitive part. Although the tail has not changed yet, the coccyx is still numb by Sheng Li's movements. .

Xia Tian couldn't help being a little dissatisfied, he is the most seductive vixen in the storybook, why is he always motivated by being seduced by his owner?

Thinking of this, he suddenly turned over, lay down in the bathtub and turned to look at Sheng Li, with one hand still rubbing down on the back of his waist, "Master, is the word falling soon? Do you want to see me?" Shall I write a new one up?"

There was a gloomy look in Sheng Li's eyes, and his voice was a little hoarse, "Write another one?" The

corners of Xia Tian's lips curved slightly, "At that time, I hadn't met the master, so I had to draw it myself, and I faced it in the bathroom. In the mirror, I found a soft-tip brush to write on, the tip of the pen is extremely soft, and it feels itchy to write on my body, just like this..."

As he spoke, he gently outlined the gorgeous hair around his waist with his white fingertips. The words in ancient characters, and the mouth was panting unconsciously. He had never touched his body like this before. This weird and itchy feeling made him shrink his fingertips involuntarily.

The next moment, Xia Tian's hand was held down, Sheng Li's warm lips fell on his waist, and he gently licked the blurred handwriting, "Are you tired?" "Professor Wu said, there will be half a day tomorrow morning.

" Rest time." Xia Tian answered the wrong question, his hands were pressed by Sheng Li's side and he couldn't move, but Sheng Li's strength was very well controlled, so he didn't feel restrained, instead he shook his head, and then showed two The pointed fox ears flapped left and right, he knew Sheng Li liked it very much.

Sure enough, Sheng Li laughed lowly, "Nonsense." Knowing that he had no resistance and self-control to him, he still did it.

Xia Tian didn't take it seriously, and retorted in a low voice: "Obviously the master likes me messing around the most."

The two started messing around in the bathroom. After doing it twice, he walked out of the bathroom holding the little fox that had been cleaned again.

Xia Tian hugged his shoulders, his gaze accidentally swept across the extra gentle and bright color in the room, and his eyes widened, "What is that?"

Because today's building materials have excellent sound insulation performance, Xia Tian no longer Deliberately covering up the groaning/groaning when he is in love, and getting in touch with his fellow Taoist companion is the most joyful and relaxing thing for him-but his voice is a little hoarse.

Sheng Li lowered his head and kissed the tip of his nose, "The wild tulips I found behind the camp."

Sheng Li deliberately asked a biological researcher for some nutrient solution, so the tulip is still as delicate and beautiful as if it had just been picked, and even the water droplets on the petals are still crystal clear and lovely.

The bouquet of tulips was packed in a dark copper-colored cannonball barrel, and the heavy metal color made it more moving. The smile in Xia Tian's eyes became more obvious, and he asked in a low voice, "Did the master pick it himself?" ?"

Sheng Li nodded, and said, "Yes, it's for you."

"Do you want to pursue me too?"

Sheng Li laughed, "Yes, I want to pursue you."

As soon as the words finished, Xia Tian worked hard He raised his head and kissed him on the chin, "Then I agree!"

Xia Tian seemed to be filled with honey, and was even happier than when he confirmed that his guess was feasible. He hugged Sheng Li and whispered that he liked it. , I just thought in my heart, such a good owner belongs to him, he belongs to a fox.

The two hugged each other tenderly for a long time, and gradually fell asleep. Before falling asleep, Xia Tian subconsciously grabbed Sheng Li's hand and squeezed it, and then closed his eyes in peace.

However, Sheng Li felt a pain in his heart from his little action. This is the sequelae left over from the last small world. At that time, Xia Tian was afraid every day that Sheng Li would leave in his sleep again, so he always held his hand when he fell asleep. He can only fall asleep with his hands, and he will wake up from time to time in the middle of the night. He has to make sure that Sheng Li is by his side to be at ease.

He sighed in his heart, he just hugged the person in his arms tighter, and for the first time he hated the trial of this small world, since it was his trial, every small world was naturally his life, why go to Liu can't make his own decisions, but has to rely on the rules of the small world?

Sheng Li felt a little annoyed, and couldn't help tightening his arms around Xia Tian. He only thought to himself, since the Taoist couple contract can override the rules of the three thousand small worlds, I don't know if it can be done. Fighting against this illusory time limit, at least... so that his little fox can sleep peacefully.

The next day, Xia Tian took a nap in this small world for the first time. He hurriedly finished the breakfast Sheng Li left for him, and then walked to the laboratory building. The bouquet of tulips was replaced with nutrient solution before going out.

Although Professor Wu said that everyone should start the experiment after lunch break, Xia Tian still wanted to prepare for the experiment in advance. When he went downstairs, he met a senior brother, and they looked at each other and smiled, "You came so early What?"

To their surprise, the two of them walked to the door of the laboratory, opened the door and entered, only to find that Professor Wu and several other old professors were already inside.

"Professor, didn't you guys say that you should have a good sleep today and relax your muscles and bones?" The brother picked up the uniform on the coat rack and put it on, and asked casually.

Professor Wu stared, "Old Bones can't sleep, why don't we come earlier? But you two, after staring at the data for so long last night, what are you doing here so early? Go back to sleep." "Xu Xu Xu, when do you want to sleep?

" Come whenever you want." The senior brother didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Xia Tian also put on the experimental uniform, and hurriedly walked to the side in silence after hearing this, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

Several old professors still wanted to urge them out, the door of the laboratory was opened again, and a group of people came in one after another. It was the other researchers in the laboratory.

Everyone stared at each other for a while, and suddenly laughed together, "Everyone is here."

Professor Wu was so angry that he slapped the table aside, "You people, you don't listen to the teacher after you become a researcher? Let you go after lunch break Next, this..."

"Professor Wu, how about I use heavy tungsten to make the shell? It is stronger and more resistant to shock than the existing capsule material." Tian Xia asked in a low voice.

Upon hearing this, Professor Wu immediately stopped lecturing, changed the subject and said, "Of course, besides heavy tungsten, hydrogen alloy is also a good choice, we can..."

Before he finished speaking, Professor Wu shook his head helplessly and laughed at Shang Xia Tian's smiling eyes, "Xiao Xia, you are a student who is here to treat me, right..."

Another The professor also laughed, and said, "Okay, since you're here, don't push people back. Now that everyone is here, let's start." "

Yes!" Everyone responded in unison, a group of young researchers They all laughed, and gave Xia Tian their thumbs up. This little junior is really capable, and he calmed Professor Wu's anger with just one sentence. He is indeed a student brought out by Professor Wu!