chapter 192

Although the little white-headed langur had a bad temper, he immediately succumbed to the suppression of blood in his nature, and limply fell down in front of the two of them.

But then, the little monkey realized that the two people in front of him didn't seem to have any malice towards him. They first carefully cleaned up the scabbed and hardened blood clots on their hind limbs, and then took out a bottle of spray to clean their paws. After a tingling coolness passed over the wound, it immediately felt that its hind limbs, which were so heavy that they had no strength, recovered a little feeling.

Naturally, the little monkey couldn't understand what the two people in front of them said in a low voice, "It's a trick" and "It's smart enough to run away", but it could clearly feel the kindness of these two people towards itself. Both of them carried an aura that made it naturally fearful, but once it knew that they were no threat to itself, this lively little monkey immediately became energetic again.

It scratched and scratched at Sheng Li's shoulders, scratched a hole in the thick cotton hat Sheng Li was wearing, and planned to take off the ear cover to pinch Sheng Li's ears.

Xia Tian was rummaging through the backpack for any medicines that could be used by the little monkey, but when he saw it, he suddenly became unhappy.

This is his owner, only he can step on the other's shoulders to play around, and naturally only he can pinch Sheng Li's ears.

The little fox quickly rummaged to find a bottle of ointment that speeds up wound healing, held the little white-headed langur with one hand, and pulled it off Sheng Li's shoulder. The little monkey was playing happily, and was still holding on to Sheng Li's hat, reluctant to let go , was unexpectedly grabbed by Xia Tian while holding the cotton cap tightly.

The little fox was annoyed by it, snatched the hat and handed it back to Sheng Li, and like a demonstration to the little monkey, stretched out his hand to gently touch Sheng Li's ear in front of the other person, and even leaned over to kiss him .

The little monkey's fresh toy was taken away, so he was naturally very unhappy. Seeing Xia Tian's obviously provocative behavior again, his eyes widened with anger, but he could smell the opponent's aura that was obviously more fierce than his own. He lost his momentum in an instant, even if he was dissatisfied, he only dared to raise his neck and "squeak" twice in a low voice to show his resistance.

Xia Tian smiled and applied ointment on its legs while nodding the head of the little white-headed langur, "Only I can touch this person, and the ears are too, remember? You said you monkey, why is your hair all white?" I don't even have eyesight..."

The little fox was thinking to himself, but was suddenly grabbed by Sheng Li's wrist, who interrupted him with a serious expression, "Xia Xia, wait."

Xia Tian was taken aback, "I Just say a few words to it, don't hug it... Am I wrong?"

Sheng Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he could only move over to appease the jealous little fox, "Of course only you can touch it, no matter where it is, only you can touch it. You can touch it."

Then Xia Tian smiled contentedly, anyway, he is a fox who has just grown up now, and occasional childishness is allowed.

Sheng Li pointed to the white fluff on the little monkey's head and said, "Look, the hair on the top of the head seems to grow naturally." Only

then did Xia Tian notice that the little monkey was born with white hair, and couldn't help laughing Said: "What can I do, young white-headed man."

The little white-headed langur knew nothing about the white hair that symbolized his precious identity. Nervous, he grinned at Xia Tian and squeaked happily, knowing that he was still being held by the neck by the other party, so he stretched out his forelegs to hug him flatteringly.

The appearance of the little monkey is so ridiculous and cute that Xia Tian couldn't help laughing and put down the ointment to hug it, but Sheng Li pressed down his hand and said flatly, "You can only hug me.

" I didn't know what he was talking about, but just looking at the other party's serious expression and listening to his serious tone, I thought Sheng Li was talking about something important, Xia Tian and him looked at each other, and the two couldn't help laughing together .

The little monkey looked up at Xia Tian and then at Sheng Li, flicked its tail and yelled with interest.

Sheng Li touched the white hair on the top of the little monkey's head, and continued: "I'm not sure, but... as far as I know, there are very few monkeys with white hair in this small world, but there happens to be a kind of hair that is distributed in Panlong Mountain. The land boundary is called the white-headed langur—but it was completely extinct more than 80 years ago, so it stands to reason that there will be no white-headed langur on Panlong Mountain."

Xia Tian was born as a fox in this small world, as far as he knew The matter is also related to the fox clan. He remembers the preferences of every little fox cub in the white fox clan, and recognizes every big fox that looks after him, but he is not familiar with other animals in this mountain at all, and it is even more impossible. It is known that this kind of monkey was completely extinct more than 80 years ago.

"Extinction?" After hearing Sheng Li's explanation, Xia Tian couldn't help turning his head to look at the little monkey held by Sheng Li curiously, and stretched out his hand to touch its white fluff. A baby monkey."

How did the little white-headed langur know what Xia Tian wanted to do, seeing him stretch out a finger, thinking that the other party wanted to play with him, he hurriedly stretched out two furry monkey paws to hold Xia Tian tightly Originally, it wanted to bite it, but it was frightened away by Xia Tian's faint bloody smell from his fingertips, so it just curled up in Sheng Li's hand obediently, looking very cute.

Naturally, the white-headed langur is not only identified by the white hair on the top of its head. Although Sheng Li has never seen a white-headed langur, one thing is that Lao Sun, an animal fanatic, is in the team. He knows some relevant knowledge, and the second is because of his nature. Although it cannot be said that he "does what he does and loves what he does", since he wants to do it, he must try his best to do his best. Although he chose to come to Panlong Mountain at the beginning because he always felt that he The little foxes here will be here, but they have been learning about relevant knowledge since they came to the forest ranger, so they are not unfamiliar with white-headed langurs.

He carefully inspected the structure of the two forelimbs, soles, and tailbone of the little monkey, and quickly identified the little monkey's identity, "If there is no accident, this should be the cub of a white-headed langur."

White-headed langur is an extremely rare solitary monkey. There is no such thing as a monkey king. The family relationship is more similar to a human family of three. Parents love their cubs very much. This little white-headed langur will be taken care of by the house monkey raised by the old sniper, and no big monkey has come to find it for so long, which can only mean that something happened to the parents of this little monkey, and they are probably gone.

Xia Tian looked at the wound on the little white-headed langur's foot, "I'm afraid it won't be around for two days." Juehu's trap is the most vicious, and I think it was the little white-headed langur that stepped on the trap. Parents traded their lives for its escape.

Sheng Li nodded, also thinking that this possibility is very high.

In such heavy snow weather, it is almost impossible for this little white-headed langur to survive in Panlong Mountain.

The two of them first gathered up the house monkeys raised by the old sniper and took them back. Although those monkeys had been severely frightened by Chu Yu and his subordinates, they had already gotten along with the old sniper for so many years. They are completely defenseless against humans, not to mention they have eaten the peanuts and nuts that Sheng Li fed them, but they have no resistance at all.

The little white-headed langur was naturally brought back by them. It was probably the first time it met outsiders in this remote mountain. It was very curious about Sheng Li and Xia Tian. Row up.

Sheng Li originally put it in his backpack, but the little monkey arched out, stretched out its paws and grabbed Sheng Li's shoulders, trying to run out. Seeing this, Xia Tian turned his head and bared his teeth at it, " Stay in, you can't stand it being so cold outside."

The little monkey couldn't understand Xia Tian's words, but was startled by the other party's aura, and immediately shrank back.

Xia Tian always felt like he was bullying a child, but the little monkey looked so cute curled up in a ball. He couldn't help but reach out and lightly tap the white hair on the other's head, and felt a little guilty. He withdrew his hand and obediently walked half a step ahead of Sheng Li, because he was more familiar with this Panlong Mountain, and he could always take better care of Gu Shengli in case of any emergency.

Sheng Li naturally knew his little fox's unspoken intentions, and calmly lagged behind him by half a step, only occasionally pushing back the little monkey that popped up again, and whispered: "I have an injury on my leg, Be quiet."

For Sheng Li, the little white-headed langur felt much less fear for some reason. Although Sheng Li pushed it back, it refused to shrink in the somewhat cramped backpack honestly, but worked harder on its limbs. Andyong wanted to crawl out, but as soon as his head appeared, he met Xia Tian who happened to look back at it, and was so frightened that he let go of his claws and fell down.

Xia Tian came back angrily and laughed, checked the wound on its leg, and saw that it hadn't been torn again, so he was relieved, and immediately frightened the little monkey with a tiger face, this time it completely made the little white-headed langur After being honest, he obediently huddled in his backpack and didn't dare to move anymore.

Nothing happened along the way, and the two brought the little white-headed langur back to the forest protection station safely, and the next action was already planned on the way.

This little white-headed langur must be exposed to the light in order to get better care, and the reason for the other party's injury can also be used to make a fuss. Since Chu Yu and others dared to set up a house in the mountains, they have to bear it. corresponding consequences.

During this period of time, Sheng Li did not do nothing, but just let Chu Yu and the others splash dirty water.

At first, he didn't want to touch the connections accumulated in the army. When he came to Panlong Mountain, he found his little fox again. He preferred to enjoy the daily life with him in the deep mountains, but someone insisted on breaking it. He naturally wanted to fight back against this quietness. Originally, Sheng Li thought that he would send Chu Yu and others to prison as before, but after knowing that the other party wanted to attack Xia Tian from the very beginning, He didn't intend to let the other party go any more.