chapter 73

Sheng Qingsong's pupils shrank slightly. He never thought that the secret he had hidden for so many years would be punctured by an old woman he had never met. He forced himself to calm down and said, "What did the old woman say..." He suddenly lowered his voice The voice was so cold that it was like a ghost crawling out of the endless hell, "Who sent you here?"

This old woman was Aunt Lin. Back then, she packed up her things and ran away overnight. Falling into the valley with the child, after searching the mountain for three days, Sheng Qingsong also felt that it was impossible for such a weak woman with no strength to hold a chicken to survive in the deep mountains with a child, so she gave up, and such an inconspicuous Aunt Lin In his eyes, the woman was already dead. After so many years, Aunt Lin had already grown old due to years of hard work. How could Sheng Qingsong recognize her?

Aunt Lin smiled, and her face, as skinny as an old tree, was twisted into a strange shape. Although she was a cook back then, Sheng Qingyun and his wife did not treat the servants harshly. It's not too bad.

On that day, I happened to see the second lady pouring something into the wine, she didn't react at first, and asked eagerly, but it was this question that shocked the second lady, and she immediately realized that something was wrong, Just as she was about to step forward to check, the guards called by the second lady put a knife on her neck, and then threatened and lured her all the time. Aunt Lin felt that she had some difficulties. Her child was still so young. The mother is gone, how can the son live! As for Sheng Qingsong's actions later on... She never expected that the Eldest Master and the Eldest Madam are so strong that they can't even lie to the Second Master for a while.

This old woman still doesn't feel that she is at fault. From her point of view, all her actions were pushed away by others. It was the second master and the second wife who threatened her youngest son's life, so she had no choice but to be an accomplice. And isn't she here to atone for her sins now? As long as she safely completes the task entrusted to her by the young master, the mistakes she has committed can be washed away.

Aunt Lin suppressed the ecstasy in her heart, and then she took out a jade tablet from her body, "Master Sheng, do you recognize it?"

Sheng Qingsong rolled his eyes and saw that the jade token was actually a jade token of his elder brother Sheng Qingyun. This thing only belonged to the son of the Sheng family. When it accidentally dropped, the jade tablet was also lost.

There was a ghost in his heart, and he subconsciously denied it: "No..." As soon as he said the words, he felt that something was wrong, he raised his hand to grab the jade tablet, and changed his words: "This is something I lost back then. I don't know where you got it from." Come?"

"This thing can only be blended with the blood of the son-in-law, Mr. Sheng, do you dare to say that this is yours?" Aunt Lin heard that Sheng Qingsong really got the trick, and then she just needs to follow the instructions of the young master. If you make a big deal out of it, even if your sins are cleared away, as the prince said, you can go to reincarnation innocently, without having to be thrown into hell for betraying the Lord during your lifetime.

Thinking of this, Aunt Lin's cloudy eyes lit up, her skinny palm tightly pinched Sheng Qingsong's wrist, and her voice was low and hoarse, "Second Master, the Eldest Master and Elder Madam who died in the temple They are watching you right there!"

Rao Sheng Qingsong's heart is as hard as iron and he has committed countless crimes, and he was still shocked by her words in this blue sky, and his back shivered, and he wanted to push her away , but who would have thought that this thin old woman was already used to heavy work, and she was trying her best at this moment, how could Sheng Qingsong, a pampered old man, be able to break free easily?

Sheng Qingsong's complexion changed slightly. Seeing that the situation was not right, several servants rushed forward and hurriedly tore Sheng Qingyun from Aunt Lin's hands. Rolled away, hid in the crowd behind, looked like a wild shrew, and kept crying: "This person is not Mr. Sheng Qingyun at all! I am Mr. Sheng's old servant, and I have a piece of jade that Mr. Sheng gave me. This card, only the son-in-law knows about it, this person doesn't recognize it, Mr. Sheng doesn't look like this at all!"

Sheng Qingsong's heart skipped a beat, he never thought that this old woman would dare to say this in public. Is the person behind it confident or acting impulsively?

But Sheng Qingsong had already kindly held the old lady's hand just now, and it was obviously impossible to say that he didn't know each other now, so he suddenly felt that he was on the verge of riding a tiger, so he turned his head and winked at the nursing homes.

An old woman with a token came to the gate of the prime minister's mansion, and publicly pointed out that the prime minister is a counterfeit, and now there is a lot of trouble-this matter has been widely spread, and many people have heard the news and come to think about it It depends on what happened. The gate of the prime minister's mansion was already crowded with many spectators, but this time it was even more crowded. The excitement of the prime minister's mansion, which ordinary people don't want to see it? They thought that the law does not blame the public, after all, there are already so many people watching the excitement, even if they squeeze in, the prime minister can't take them out, can he?

The long street was surrounded by people for a while, and in the tavern across the street, Sheng Li and Xia Tian were standing in the private room on the third floor watching the surging crowd.

"I'll just say that there will be more people, not less." Xia Tian bent his eyebrows a little proudly, "I specially selected those gossip women and idlers, and they are very good at spreading the word." Now, anyone who hears it will want to watch the excitement." At this time, he felt that what he had learned when he was an artist in the prosperous age was very useful, at least it was always good to attract people to watch the excitement and create momentum.

Xia Tian looked at the crowd at the gate of the prime minister's mansion and thought to himself, when he becomes emperor, let the whole world know that Sheng Qingsong is a villain who kills the elder brother and deceives the world, and let the world know that his owner is not the prime minister's mansion It is said that the general is born stupid, and outsiders ridiculed him in the past, but they were all jealous of the owner.

Sheng Li didn't know what he was thinking about, so he just stroked his hair, and praised him sincerely: "Xia Xia is really amazing."

Xia Tian felt satisfied after receiving the praise, and asked again: "But today, although something happened It's a big commotion, and it's just rumors after all, it's hard to bring down Sheng Qingsong for a while... What should we do? Kill him?" The little fox still remembers that the owner's father in this life died at the hands of this man, as long as Sheng Qingsong Li nodded, he could immediately take Sheng Qingsong's life.

"No need." Sheng Li shook his head, met the little fox's puzzled gaze, and said, "If he wants to live, then let him live...Living is far more difficult than dying."

After all, he felt that his tone was too gloomy, only to scare the little fox, he quickly slowed down his expression, and said: "I just thought, he hacked me with a knife back then... My father, I can't let him be so easy Dead." Although he said harsh words, Sheng Li's tone was very gentle, and his words were carefully considered not to be too cruel.

Not wanting Xia Tian to nod seriously, and squeezed his fist seriously, "Exactly, this man has done a lot of evil, and it would be easy if he died. He must be ridiculed by the world so that he will spend the rest of his life Living in remorse and wishing to die."

Sheng Li was stunned, then raised his hand to pinch Xia Tian's chin, and kissed him on the other's lips.

He was thinking about it wrong, his Xia Xia is not a little rabbit who can't see blood, but a little fox who can only wave his paws, a little fox that scratches up when he is not happy.

And Xia Tian thought of the neglect and abuse Sheng Li suffered in the prime minister's mansion. Although he came to this small world in real body and married into Prince An's mansion within a few days, the "they" in the small world are also considered them. A ray of energy from the original body, a distraction of the soul, just thinking about his owner's life in the prime minister's mansion and being oppressed by others in his mind, he finds it unbearable. If possible, the little fox would even I want to come to the owner's childhood from the beginning and take him away from the prime minister's mansion, or earlier... save Sheng Qingyun and his wife in the ruined temple, so that the owner can experience the life of being cared and cared for by his parents since he was a child.

The two of them depended on each other, and Xia Tian was kissed by Sheng Li until his waist became numb, and he almost couldn't stand up, so he just stuck his whole body on Sheng Li's body, his arms were softly hooked around each other, until Sheng Li let go. He leaned against his chest and gasped for a moment, then raised his head to ask for a kiss again greedily, his peach blossom eyes were full of water, as if he wanted to melt Sheng Li's whole body into it.