chapter 158

Xia Tian has become much smaller now, and his body is no more than the size of an adult's palm. Even with that beautiful big tail, he can't grow much. The fox clan is not known for its strong body and strength, so naturally it can't just fight against the group of thieves. The gun in the hunter's hand.

However, he only looks like a milk fox on the outside. After working hand in hand with Sheng Li and going through the trials of several small worlds, his mind and wrist are quite different from the weak and deceitful little fox on Fulian Mountain. Xia Tian After carefully looking around the environment, he saw a few loopers on the top of the mountain just now, presumably they were put there by the mountain people to catch game such as rabbits, but today they can be used to set up the group of hounds, and those Poachers...he has another "bathroom" to send them to wash off their blood.

The little fox is carefully calculating how to take every step to catch the group of poachers. Suddenly his eyes lit up, and a pair of beautiful fox eyes fell on a clump of green leaves that was almost completely covered by heavy snow not far away.

Even if the mountains are blocked by heavy snow, the animals and plants in the deep mountains and old forests have their own set of survival rules, and what Xia Tian is looking at is a herbaceous plant called "Cotinus orchid".

Except for the coldest January in winter, the cotinus orchid grows lush green leaves almost all year round. Although the weather has already missed the fruiting period, what Xia Tian wants is not the fruit of the cotinus orchid.

He ran quickly to the side of Lilan, and stretched out his paws to scrape out the snow. For a moment, he remembered that when he spent the winter on Fulian Mountain, he carefully searched for wild fruits and vegetables to feed his hunger; The Lord knew that he was afraid of snow and winter, and every time there was heavy snow, he would hold him in his arms and take care of him carefully, just like holding a jade bead coated with oil, for fear that he would break it if he was not careful.

Thinking of Sheng Li, Xia Tian couldn't help but feel sweet in his heart, but then remembered another thing related to Sheng Li -

ever since the young master of the prime minister's mansion gave him a strand of blue hair, that hair has never left him, I was so dazed that I forgot about it, but now I have no hair on my body, could it be that I fell into a fox hole?

Xia Tian thought a lot, but his claws didn't stop. He pulled away the snow, and then broke through the frozen ground with his forged fox claws, and dug out a complete and thick section of Cotinus orchid root. beard.

Xia Tian's eyes lit up, and he quickly pulled it to him, and rubbed the dirt on it with the snow, and soon, a human-shaped cotinus orchid root appeared in front of his eyes.

This is exactly what Xia Tian likes.

Cotinus orchid is similar to ginseng, and it has the name of "earth ginseng". Now it is late at night, and the group of poachers may not be able to distinguish the difference between the roots like a little fox with sharp eyes and ears.

And a "wild ginseng" that is as thick as a child's arm and has fully grown into a human shape... I am afraid that this group of poachers will never let such a treasure go.

After a while, a little fox with "wild ginseng" appeared in the eyes of the poachers.

"Fuck! Look at that fox!" One of them had the sharpest eyes, and he saw the white fox in the snow at a glance—or maybe it was the wild ginseng held by the white fox.

The eyes of the rest of the people were straightened. They have been in the mountains for several years with such a big wild ginseng, but they have never seen such a big ginseng!

Several people looked at each other, and they all saw uncontrollable ecstasy and greed in each other's eyes. For a while, they even ignored the hound in front of them. I don't know when it quieted down. want to step back.

"That fox has a wound on his leg!" One of them was overjoyed when he saw the light red mark left by the little fox, "It is said that the things in this mountain can become spirits. I am afraid that fox also knows that the thousand-year-old ginseng can save lives. I just went to dig it up, but I didn't expect to honor us."

Several other people were also overjoyed, and hurriedly drove the hounds in front of them to pounce on the food, but what surprised them was that the hounds, which had always been vicious, flinched at this moment. Not moving forward, the few people dared not move their guns again, fearing that they would not be allowed to hurt the wild ginseng for a while, otherwise it would be a big loss.

The blood energy in Xia Tian's body already has a deterrent effect on ordinary animals, and now Sheng Li's methods are different from the past, he is connected with Sheng Li's blood, even if his cultivation base does not increase, there is an extra domineering spirit in his flesh and blood, that of a Taoist companion. The hound was frightened by the little fox's intentional dripping of blood, so he didn't dare to go forward, but was kicked fiercely by the owner, so he had to walk forward slowly, but he felt Xia Tian's blood became more and more intense, and unexpectedly He refused to step forward anyway.

A few poachers were afraid that they would let the cooked duck go, so they whipped their guns and hit the hound fiercely. After a few sounds, all the hounds were hung in the air by the looper used to catch the rabbit.

A few poachers never expected this to happen. They were in a daze, but they heard the fox in front of them seem to be startled, and put down the savage ginseng and let out a cry.

This sound brought them back to their senses immediately, and they all ran towards Xia Tian regardless of whether they were hunting dogs or not.

Seeing people following him, Xia Tian carefully picked up the native ginseng and ran to another slope. He had already seen it just now. People will only think that it is a complete snow slope.

However, the structure of nature is unexpected. The slope is only a short section, but it is because of the heavy snow that the top and bottom of the slope are dyed white, which causes visual errors. And the bottom of the slope is a small pool. Now it is because of the heavy snow. The mountain was closed, and the pond water was covered with a thin layer of ice. It seemed solid, but it couldn't bear much strength at all. Even Xia Tian pushed a palm-sized rock to break a hole, not to mention the group of heavily burdened people behind him. Poachers gone.

Sure enough, although the group of people saw the hound hesitated for some reason, the "wild ginseng" held by the little fox made them all jealous. The wild ginseng has almost disappeared in recent years, let alone the "wild ginseng". With such a big one already in human shape, they can almost imagine how high a price it would be sold on the black market!

As for that fox cub who doesn't know how important it is... Several people chased and thought, although it didn't look very big, but it was better than a snow-white fur without a trace of extra variegation, and it was enough to make a small scarf.

They are all eyes on that old ginseng, but they don't care about this little fox who can only bring down a few hounds. After all, he often walks by the river without getting his shoes wet. It snowed heavily every day, the mountain road was slippery, and several hounds were driven by them without a rest for several days.

The slope was right in front of him, and Xia Tian deliberately pretended to be panicked, and ran towards it without thinking. When he ran on the slope, he jumped forward with his hind legs, And the "wild ginseng" fell down by coincidence.

Seeing that the ginseng was close in front of them, several people jumped up, trying to catch the ginseng so as not to be broken, but they realized something was wrong with the jump. It was not the expected snow, but a reflective ice surface. !

Only the sound of ice breaking and water falling could be heard together, Xia Tian shook off the snowflakes on his body, and stepped on a few small plum blossom marks on a rock on the slope.

The group of people fell into the ice pool, where the ice was slippery and there was no way to rely on it. Although they racked their brains, they couldn't climb up at all, and their teeth chattered from the freezing water. Seeing the absurd appearances of the big men who were showing off their power just now, the little fox who was lying under the rock and watching coldly stood up in satisfaction.

He glanced at the cold moonlight above his head, flicked his tail and was about to go down the mountain to find the owner, when his neck was caught again.

Xia Tian shrank into a ball in shock, his big fox tail swayed left and right, and he bent to look, but it was a big white-haired fox.

The big fox had obviously been looking for him for a long time, a thin layer of snowflakes had already accumulated on its body, and it bumped into it somewhere, and its fur was still a little dirty, which looked extraordinarily dull under the snowflakes.

For some reason, Xia Tian obviously drove away the hidden dangers for these foxes, and what he did was a great deed, but when he saw this big fox, he felt an inexplicable guilty conscience. He lowered his head, wanting to know that this big fox What is the purpose of coming out of the snow.

However, the big fox didn't blame him, only concern in his eyes, but like those hounds, he was afraid of the powerful aura of the little fox. Although he hid back, he was worried that the little fox would freeze outside Love gained the upper hand, and finally the big fox rushed forward, picked him up and ran towards the cave, Xia Tian struggled a little, but finally calmed down. It was three minutes colder in the middle of the night, and if he wasn't there, the group of fox balls in the cave would be shivering if they fell asleep.

After Xia Tian left, a burst of voices came suddenly, and several men in military overcoats and fur hats walked towards the snow pit.

They each held a gun in their hands, but they looked upright and awe-inspiring, and even the eyes exposed on the faces covered by the fur hats were as bright as nine heavenly stars, so that people could see them at a glance. It seems to go to the heart.

This is a group of forest rangers, and their task is to guard the ancient and tall mountains.

Several people gathered around the pit, seeing the dejected looks of the poachers at the bottom of the pit, they couldn't help clapping their hands and laughing. They chased this group of poachers for three to five days. A few useful hounds were by his side, and they would immediately warn them whenever they smelled strangers, allowing them to escape from under his nose time and time again.

Originally, seeing that the weather was too cold tonight, they thought that the group of poachers should take a rest in this deep mountain and old forest, and they might not come out to poach. One of them had no choice but to extinguish the fire in front of the shack, carried a gun and followed up the mountain to check.

Who would have expected such a coincidence to happen, first they heard gunshots on the mountain, and then heart-piercing dog barks, knowing that something was wrong, they followed up and saw such a funny scene, one by one I don't know how happy I am.

If you ask the forest rangers what they hate the most, one is the people who do not know how to light fire in the deep mountains, and the other is these crazy poachers who regard the gifts of nature all over the mountain as their own for their own selfish desires. Every flower and every bird is valued by money, and the valuable ones are put in their pockets, and the worthless ones are trampled on at will.

"Captain, let's tie people down, shall we? It's going to be frozen in the mountains overnight, so it might be more convenient for us to collect the corpses when we get up tomorrow." The forest guards realized that they hadn't spoken until they saw the poachers making ugly appearances in the pool. Angrily, he yelled at the man in the lead.

The man was standing at the side, looking up at the rock where Xia Tian was squatting before. He just came back to his senses after hearing the words. He withdrew his hand from stroking a little blood on the rock, and pulled his leather hat to block the biting cold wind. Only a pair of determined eyes were exposed.

"good."