chapter 29

Several lightly dressed soldiers were also very angry when they heard this. They have followed Sheng Li for several years, and they know better than outsiders how Sheng Li acts. He is indeed indifferent, but he is definitely not someone who despises human life. For three days, what they killed were traitors who defected and a group of Japanese bandits pretending to be Chinese. The lives of the Chinese in their hands were countless, and even Ling Chi couldn't relieve their hatred. How could they not kill them? !

    However, Sheng Li didn't take it seriously. He never cared about other people's eyes. He was just worried about scaring his own little fox after hearing this. Don't listen, let's go out for a stroll, I heard that there is a Qizhen Pavilion in this street, there are many novelties in it, maybe you will like it."

    Xia Tian opened and held his paws several times, and finally it was After he calmed down, he was about to agree, but out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the man who started talking and dropped his chopsticks. When he bent down to pick them up, he waved his right hand towards the door and made a strange gesture.

    Then, as if he was very drunk, he pushed his companion's hand to help him, and stumbled out the door.

    Xia Tian felt strange, so he told Sheng Li about this scene, Sheng Li was startled, then raised his hand to call for a subordinate, and asked him to follow.

    "Is there something wrong?" Xia Tian asked strangely.

    Sheng Li hesitated for a moment, and told Xia Tian that the gesture was a gesture of the Sheng family to convey a message, to the effect of "mission completed".

    "The Sheng family?" Xia Tian was also taken aback. Could it be that the person was sent by the Sheng family? But what's the point of them wantonly slandering the owner in Fengtai City?

    Sheng Li didn't want Xia Tian to worry about him, so he comforted him: "Maybe it's a mistake, not many people know about this gesture, I'll let someone watch to check it out."

    The storyteller on the stage changed another notebook However, Xia Tian had already lost the mood to listen to the book. He and Sheng Li stood up and walked out the door. As soon as they reached the door, they met a group of people. The leader of them knew each other. When he saw Sheng Li, he bowed down and said hello: "Young Marshal Sheng, are you here to listen to the book too?"

    Everyone didn't recognize Sheng Li, but the Director knew him. They were all breathless and their faces turned pale: Is that person Sheng Yan Wang?

    Sheng Li glanced at him indifferently, without any intention of being polite, he just nodded slightly and led the people away. The director was not angry, but waved at him again and again, and said loudly with a smile on his face: "Young commander, go slowly!

    " Sheng Li and his party went away, and the originally silent restaurant became lively again. Everyone tacitly stopped talking about the young marshal, but each silently thought that the young marshal didn't get angry when everyone spoke so badly just now. It is quite different from the bloodthirsty hell king in the rumors...

    Not many people in Fengtai City really recognize Sheng Li. After leaving the restaurant, they didn't hear any criticism on the road. Soothing, although Sheng Li never showed any displeasure because of the incident just now, but the little fox loves his owner the most, and was quite uncharacteristically noisy and joyful all the way, and would buy interesting gadgets or fresh food to show to him Sheng Li looked at it.

    In the previous world, Sheng Li had a high position and power, and Xia Tian had never faced the malice of others so straightforwardly. In addition, Sheng Li had a calm personality, and he rarely showed negative emotions such as helplessness and loneliness. Sheng Li was happy, he didn't want to see the owner sad at all, he just wanted to make Sheng Li happier.