chapter 166

Although the forest rangers stay on Panlong Mountain all year round and have seen many wild animals, they all adhere to the concept of never contacting wild animals unless necessary, and try their best to protect this original ecological home for them , so it was almost the first time to get close to a little white fox like this.

Regarding the fact that this little cub will be brought back by the team leader, the team members also agreed that the little fox cub was injured or lost on the mountain. Sheng Li had to explain again - he didn't go up the mountain to steal the fox. The little fox followed him voluntarily.

"I have come to Panlong Mountain for so many years, you should know what kind of person I am, I will never violate the rules and cross the distance with wild animals - this little fox is different.

" The overflowing trust and intimacy completely dispelled the doubts, and turned to look around the little fox with great interest.

Xia Tian was tightly guarded by Sheng Li, and the other team members couldn't touch him. Seeing that the captain's face was darkened, he had to give up, and enthusiastically started looking for the little fox's residence. Several people volunteered to build a fox den , and discussed which room in the forest ranger the little fox should be kept.

However, it was fine if they couldn't touch the little fox, and the captain didn't even give them a chance to take care of the little fox. Sheng Li said: "You don't need to make a nest, he sleeps with me, and I will take care of him in daily life and washing." "

Isn't it?" Shall we lick the fox?"

Sheng Li smiled, "Yes, it's the bride." After that, he lifted the little fox around in front of everyone, and said seriously: "Can you Watch it, I will be my other half from now on."

Several people laughed loudly, "Captain, you are single for a long time and look at foxes with good looks, don't you?" They didn't take Sheng Li's joke seriously, and some people laughed Ask if this is a little vixen, who turns into a big beauty in the middle of the night to suck people's energy.

The life of a forest ranger is actually very boring. They live an unchanging life every day. It is nothing more than patrolling the mountains to check and monitor. There are no entertainment facilities in the forest ranger. Panlong Mountain is located in a remote area, and the nearby villages and towns are also relatively backward. Leisure activities are extremely scarce. Now, a fresh little fox finally came here, and it is still such a beautiful little cub full of aura. Several forest guards think it is so fresh, and they don't even forget to look at Xia Tian when they eat and want to tease it, but the little fox But they never left Sheng Li, so they had no choice but to give up.

Xia Tian has a small appetite now, and he was full after eating a piece of dried meat given by the old woman just now, so he is not in a hurry to eat now, so he lay on Sheng Li's lap and guarded him.

Due to the restrictions of the law, when they ate together in the last small world, Sheng Li couldn't eat anything, and it was always cold to the touch. Now lying on Sheng Li's lap, he could feel each other's warmth even through his clothes. Even if Xia Tian didn't do anything, he felt happy in his heart. Seeing Sheng Li put down the bowl and chopsticks and stopped eating, he stretched out his paw and gently pressed the other person's belly, as if he was afraid that he was not full.

Sheng Li held his little paw and picked up the little fox. Seeing that he was full of energy, he asked softly, "Are you hungry?" When he spoke, his

warm breath rushed to the tip of Xia Tian's ear. The fox stretched out its paw and scratched the tip of its ear, then shook its head and let out a cry.

"Can understand and speak." The team members next to him were amazed, "The animals in Panlong Mountain are full of spirituality."

They surrounded Xia Tian for a while, and the little fox was brought back to the room by the team leader. Those on night duty started packing their gear, while others gathered around the TV to play cards. Because the forest ranger's location is too remote, there is no internet signal, and there is nothing to entertain except this. Fortunately, the group of people who followed Sheng Li are all retired from the army, so they are used to this kind of life.

After Sheng Li returned to his room, he still wanted to write a report on the arrest of a group of poachers last night, so he put the little fox aside and let him play by himself. When he jumped down, he failed to grasp the direction and accidentally bumped into the bookshelf. Fortunately, he was agile enough, his claws were firmly hooked on the bookshelf, his body dangled in the air, and he jumped up with a bend.

Xia Tian didn't expect that he would stumble, and felt a little embarrassed for a while, thinking that Sheng Li was working hard at the moment, so he definitely didn't see the scene where he was making a joke just now.

But before he could stand still, a pair of big warm hands stretched out and fished him out of the bookshelf. Who was it but Sheng Li who was holding him?

Sheng Li grabbed the little fox's struggling paw and patted it lightly, "I didn't stare at you for a while and something went wrong, what should I do if I fell?"

When I first met Sheng Li, Xia Tian had grown up a lot. By the time he looked like a fox, he had already spent his adulthood with the company of the other party, and he was a real big fox. It is really amazing to be taken care of by the owner in the state of a milk fox like this. once.

Hearing what Sheng Li said at this moment, he felt even more like a troublesome child caught by his parents in the wrong place, and immediately wrapped his furry tail around Sheng Li's wrist, screaming in a low voice and shaking his ears and waving his paws. It's true that the milk fox can't act like a baby and sell well without him.

Sheng Li laughed, carried him back to the desk, this time he didn't let him play by himself, he put it on the desk, and found a piece of white paper, mixed some ink with clear water and put it aside, said : "Draw and play by yourself."

The little fox was very coaxing, and when he heard the words, he obediently poked the little plum blossom.

The warm yellow luster of the desk lamp made the whole room look very warm. Xia Tian used his paws to scribble on the paper, and at the same time raised his head to look at Sheng Li from time to time. My favourite, the eyes are my favourite, as if there is no part of my body that is not grown according to my own will.

He was so focused on his eyes that he didn't even know how to hide it. Sheng Li had been with him for so long, how could he not be able to feel the other person's gaze, and he could meet a pair of beautiful fox eyes just by turning his head slightly when he was resting.

Seeing that the owner was also looking at him, the little fox was taken aback for a moment, then tilted his head and laughed, his eyes bent into crescent moons, which was indescribably cute.

Sheng Li suddenly felt exhausted. He turned sideways and touched the wet nose of the little fox with the tip of his nose. He only thought in his heart that with such a little fox by his side, not to mention the trials of three thousand small worlds, Thirty thousand and three hundred thousand, he is willing to take it, but it's a pity that he couldn't take this little fox back to the cave early when he was in Lingyangzong, otherwise why would he say that the road is lonely?

One person and one fox cuddled together for a moment, and then Sheng Li continued to work. He always pays attention to high quality and efficiency in his work, and he finished the report in a short time. Seeing that he stopped writing, Xia Tian hurried over and stretched out his paws to massage the owner. Unexpectedly, he forgot that his paws were still stained with ink, and immediately there were a few plum blossom marks on Sheng Li's wrist.

The little fox felt guilty, looked up at Sheng Li, and barked twice in a very low voice, as if apologizing.

Sheng Li pinched his ears, turned around and wet a cotton kerchief with hot water, walked back to the table and said, "Wipe your paws first, it's time to rest later." The

little fox squatted on the table, obediently stretched out Let Sheng Li hold the paws, and Sheng Li started lightly, for fear that the cotton cloth would hurt his tender flesh pads.

The ink was wiped off quickly, and Sheng Li replaced his four paws with a new handkerchief, and then put the little fox on the bed.

Recently, in order to prevent poachers from going up the mountain in the middle of the night, even the team members who are not on duty at night still maintain a high degree of vigilance. Sheng Li is no exception. He left a night light in the house, and told the little fox curled up next to his pillow He said: "If I go out at night, something must have happened on the mountain. You should stay at the forest ranger and don't run around."

The little fox buried his head in his paws and only showed a pair of eyes to see him. The owner regarded him as a puppy. Fox bastard, he still regards the owner as a fragile little doll. Today he followed Sheng Li up the mountain and walked around. He found that this mountain is not only dangerous and long, but also has a very complicated environment inside. The old forest can make people dazzled, if he doesn't follow, what if the owner is injured? What if I get lost?

Seeing that the little fox refused to agree, Sheng Li thought for a while and said: "If you meet the fox tribe on Panlong Mountain, and they see me taking you up the mountain at night, they will probably think that I have abused you, little brat. It might take you away."

Xia Tian thought of the big fox coming down the mountain to deliver the pheasant, and felt that what Sheng Li said was very likely, so he flicked his tail and let out a soft cry.

Sheng Li smiled and praised "Good boy", then leaned over and kissed the tip of the little fox's ear, Xia Tian also stood up and touched Sheng Li's cheek with the tip of his nose.

In order to make Xia Tian feel at ease, Sheng Li did not fall asleep immediately after lying down, but told the little fox about his situation after coming to this small world. When I encountered interesting things, it was an understatement to say that I was injured in the army and confronted vicious poachers on Panlong Mountain.

At any rate, Xia Tian has experienced so many worlds with him. He has been the regent of more than 10,000 people, and he has also stood at the top of the world's technology. He naturally heard Sheng Li's unfinished words. When he came here earlier, he couldn't help getting closer when he heard it, and his limbs were entwined around Sheng Li's arm, like a small heating stove.

To others, the shocking or pitiful encounters are nothing to Sheng Li, but he feels very satisfied to have the little fox feel sorry for him, as if a thirsty traveler in the desert has found Oasis, relax your body and mind.

Just like that, one person was talking and one fox was listening. Sheng Li noticed that the breathing of the little fox beside him was getting longer and longer, and the low voice gradually stopped. Opened, hugged the whole fluffy fox ball in his arms, and then fell asleep with Xia Tian.