chapter 19

As if to confirm his words, the tail slowly rubbed against Sheng Li's wrist, Xia Tian let out a low moan, and unconsciously twisted his body, Sheng Li only felt the body temperature of the person in his arms rise instantly. High, hot to the point of burning hands.

    The waist and limbs of the man in his arms are flexible and youthful, like a bamboo stalk moving in the wind, but Sheng Li has no time to care about the desire he arouses, he just hugs him tightly, but Xia Tian first reveals his fox ears and foxes. tail, and even the white fingers turned into fox claws from time to time, the pads of the palms were tender, and they kept patting Sheng Li's shoulders lightly.

    At first, Xia Tian just moaned/groaned a few times meaninglessly, but as his body temperature rose, his face gradually revealed a painful expression, Sheng Li immediately remembered his previous appearance, without any convenient tools at hand, he lowered his head, bit his fingers, squeezed Feed the blood into Xia Tian's mouth.

    "Hmm..." Xia Tian put Sheng Li's fingers in his mouth, licked and sipped the blood, his pale expression gradually turned, and his eyes regained a little clarity. He carefully licked Sheng Li's recovered skin. Wound, complained in a low voice: "It's so hot." While speaking, the fox ears on the top of the head kept flapping, as if he wanted to use it to fan some cool wind.

    Sheng Li is very worried about the high fever and inability to maintain the human form of the little fox. It seems that only his own blood can keep him stable. Even if he has to sacrifice all his blood for him, Sheng Li has no complaints at all. , he immediately brought the back of his hand to his mouth, ready to bite it open and then lick the blood for Xia Tian.

    However, Xia Tian grabbed his hand to stop Sheng Li's movement, and then pressed his whole body against his chest, "It's cold and comfortable." He bit off with his teeth as he spoke. The button of Sheng Li's shirt was then lightly pressed against the other's chest, licking and biting like he was eating some peerless delicacy, and his hands were still carelessly scratching and stroking Sheng Li's back.

    "Hiss..." Sheng Li had to admit at this moment that he was definitely a "normal person" with emotions and desires in this life. Xia Tian's unruly actions had already made him very angry. Xia Tian pulled away from his body, "Xia Xia, be good, let go..." The

    little fox really let go obediently, his face flushed, as if he knew that he had done something disrespectful to his master, and hurriedly wanted to back away, but unexpectedly Almost fell off the bed.

    Although the room was covered with thick carpets, Sheng Li couldn't bear to let him fall, so he quickly pulled him back.

    Returning to his arms again, Xia Tian hummed in comfort, with a few crystal clear tears dripping from the corners of his eyes, hugging him back and forth and saying, "It's hot... the pain is unbearable..."

    Seeing that he was uncomfortable, Sheng Li felt the same in his heart. Following the pain, wishing he could replace it with his body, he quickly lowered his head and kissed away the tears, and asked, "Where does it hurt?" While talking, he planned to take a knife to cut his chest, and take heart blood for Xia Tian to comfort him.

    Xia Tian looked at Sheng Li with tears in his eyes, grabbed one of his hands and slid down until he touched a spot, then sighed contentedly, and continued to sob and say, "It hurts here..."

    Xiao The fox has not been taught by his elders since he was born. He has no idea that his sudden fever and unstable figure are due to his coming of age. Thinking of a little fox that was completely blank, he had seen it in a book anyway, so he knew what it was all about.

    Sheng Li's breathing was a little stagnant, he stretched out his hand to wrap Xia Tian's hand, guiding him to comfort himself, but Xia Tian felt more and more empty, he rubbed against Sheng Li's body, opened his mouth to lick and bite from time to time, and finally let go of his hand , whispered sadly: "I don't feel comfortable...I want you..." Sheng Li caressed his slightly rough palm, and he immediately murmured, "It's so comfortable!"

    Sheng Li Even a dead person is about to be teased to life by him. He thinks it's not that he doesn't have emotions and desires, but that he hasn't met this person...

    Xia Tian also felt the burning object under him. His head was dizzy, but he still remembered I am a little fox who is especially good at solving problems for my master. If the master's hand is being used to comfort him, then of course I will reciprocate to comfort the other party.

    Sheng Li's breathing suddenly became heavy, and his chest kept rising and falling due to his unstable breath. After a while, he whispered in Xia Tian's ear: "Xia Xia, if you don't let go, then..."

    When he spoke, the warm breath burned Xia Tian's ears so hot that Xia Tian flinched a bit, reluctant to avoid Sheng Li, and instead got closer to him. Sheng Li gave a low laugh, and that laughter went straight into Xia Tian's heart, making him think involuntarily, who is the vixen, and why does his master's smile make all his bones crumble?

    "Of course you are the most seductive vixen." Sheng Li bit his earlobe and licked/kissed him all the way. It turned out that Xia Tian had unknowingly expressed what was in his heart. The little fox didn't know what shyness was. When Li kissed comfortably, he raised his neck up, and even changed his position automatically, wrapping his legs around Sheng Li, urging the other party not to treat one more favorably than another.

    "Well... this way, I want to kiss here too..."

    Sheng Li never refused Xia Tian's request, and of course he did it right now, but the owner will naturally take back the response if he has comforted the coquettish little fox enough. remuneration.

    "Be good, open your mouth." A drop of sweat fell down Sheng Li's chin, and happened to land on Xia Tian's lips. He licked it with the tip of his tongue, agreed in a low voice, and opened it at Sheng Li's request. Body.

    The nature of the fox family likes to have fun, especially the little fox who has just reached adulthood and whose thinking is not very clear. He gives everything to his body, because the person who touches him is Sheng Li, so he will accept everything given by the other party. He is willing to bear it, not to mention that the other party makes him so comfortable that his soul trembles. He doesn't know how to refuse or welcome, he only knows how to express his inner thoughts frankly. Every moan/groan is hot oil poured on the fire, making Sheng Li Regardless of restraint and forbearance, he just wanted to imprint every part of Xia Tian's body, so that the whole world would know that the little fox was his exclusive property.

    He moved so violently that he accidentally bit Xia Tian's collarbone, and a little bright blood smeared on Xia Tian's fair skin, like a red plum in the snow, so beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes off it.

    Sheng Li is like a saint who worships piously, even though his lower body is still committing aggression, he kisses away the blood with extreme gentleness.

    A stream of white light followed the blood and was swallowed by him. Sheng Li's movements stopped for a moment, and then he said with extreme joy: "Xia Xia, now you are in my body."

    Xia Tian was at a critical point, and when Sheng Li stopped, he showed a longing look, how could he hear half a word from him? He just kept reaching out and scratching Sheng Li's back, and his eyes wet from crying showed obsession, and he cried, "I want you to come into my body..."

    "Aren't you happy to suck me dry, um ?" ..." Sheng Li laughed hoarsely, he is the owner who loves spiritual pets the most, what request will he not satisfy?

    The lights in the room were kept on all the time. The two people who were addicted to each other sometimes collided violently and sometimes kissed tenderly. The bright light allowed them to see the love in each other's eyes at a glance, and they couldn't see anything else except this, so naturally Unbeknownst to them, the sky outside had already turned from white to dark, and the two of them reached the summit together happily until the willows were on the moon.

    It was the first time for the two of them to indulge in love/love, and the fit of each other's bodies and souls made them extremely satisfied. After cleaning up in the bathroom, the two hugged each other and fell asleep. Fortunately, the bodies they use are their own original bodies, one is the Nascent Soul Sword Cultivator after body training, and the other is the fox demon after washing the marrow and cutting tendons, otherwise, with this posture, ordinary people would have died of kidney deficiency .