chapter 42 ↬ the prince of lenggong's favourite concubine

Sheng Li was woken up by being splashed with a bucket of cold water.

    The hand hanging by his side shook slightly, he opened his eyes and looked forward, standing in front of several young men wearing dark brown shorts, the man standing at the front was holding a wooden box that was still dripping. The bucket is obviously the person who splashed the water.

    These people had long hair, and they were all tied up in a bun with burlap of the same color as their clothes. Their hands and feet were thick, and they looked like they were used to doing hard work.

    Sheng Li glanced at the surroundings again. It was a dilapidated thatched hut with air and light leaking everywhere, the pillars of the house were crumbling, and there were a few clusters of spider webs hanging from the eaves. It's more regular than that.

    He kept his original posture of sitting against the stone wall calmly and did not move, thinking to himself that the clothes of these people in front of him were somewhat similar to the cultivation world where Ling Yangzong was located, and they were probably the so-called "ancient times". The appearance seems to be at the time of despair, and I don't know what identity it is.

    Unlike Xia Tian, ​​who can receive messages from small worlds through cigarettes every time he goes to a small world, every time Sheng Li goes to a small world to start a trial, except for some necessary common sense of life, he is completely blank about everything—— Just like the small world where the little fox met for the first time, before his memory was awakened, he didn't even know that he came from the Lingyang Sect. All the information he got had to be discovered by himself, so that he could feel more integrated into the world, otherwise The Small World Trial lost its original meaning.

    It stands to reason that Sheng Li should have forgotten all the memories Xia Tian brought to him after leaving the first small world, but one is that the two now have a relationship between the Taoist couple contract, and the other is that Sheng Li always has a premonition that he is about to go. In the next small world, he will try his best to set a restriction on himself, so that the world consciousness of the small world cannot be shaken by half, so that he can retain his memory about Xia Tian.

    Thinking of the little fox, Sheng Li couldn't help feeling warm in his heart, and then remembered the anxious look on the little fox's face when he left in the last life, and he didn't know that they would see each other a few years later in this small world. He only hoped that Xia Tian could be like the beginning, but Come here after sleeping, so as not to make him sad.

    The few servants in front of them saw that the eldest young master lowered his head and didn't know what to think, and there was still no movement for a long time, so they couldn't help getting angry; the person in charge had a little power in this mansion, but even the lowest person in charge of pouring Ye Xiang Waiting for the servant, it is not difficult to bully this young master, who made him a natural idiot, and he is not liked by the master and wife.

    "Eldest young master, get up quickly, mothers and maids are waiting outside to change your clothes, do you know that?" The man stretched out his foot and kicked Sheng Li while saying that, but for some reason, just as soon as he stretched out his foot, he As soon as his foot slipped, not only did he fall heavily to the ground, but he didn't even touch Sheng Li's side.

    No one noticed that the "unbelievably stupid" young master withdrew his hand calmly, several servants looked at each other, wanted to laugh but didn't dare, only two of them went out to help him, while the remaining one came to pull him Sheng Li arrogantly ordered him to go out quickly.

    Sheng Li listened in silence for a while, figured out the names of these people, and realized that he should be a "fool" at the moment. He thought that he might also be a servant here, but the person in the lead clearly called himself Young master, there is still a woman waiting to change her clothes... But judging by the treatment, I'm afraid he is not a real young master.