chapter 51

On this day, the thirteen princes got married.

    The long street is full of red makeup, ordinary people only know that the Holy Majesty is very interested in this happy event, not only for the thirteenth prince's great joy, he ordered an amnesty, but also gave everyone in the city a dime, two wedding cakes and two wedding eggs He said that the common people should be happy, so that the thirteen princes can get through this hurdle safely.

    Emperor Zhengkang, who is known by the common people as a fatherly heart, is standing in the Qin Tianjian, his beard and hair all white, and the Qin Tianjian is kneeling behind him, with his head bowed down, and said: "My Majesty, once today is over, Zhengxing will return." Your Majesty, you don't need to worry any more."

    Emperor Zhengkang looked up at the sky outside the hall, it was cloudless today, with occasional cool breeze, which is a rare fine weather in summer.

    Emperor Zhengkang opened the brocade box in his hand, if Concubine Duangui was here, she would definitely recognize it, this is the birthday box that the princes and princesses in the palace have had since they were born, and the horoscope of birth and the records of the day of Qin Tianjian are all in it.

    The word "Xia Tian" was written on the brocade box, and it was the birthday box of the Thirteenth Prince Xia Tian.

    Emperor Zhengkang raised his hand to open the box cover, took out a yellowed piece of paper from inside, and murmured: "Ziwei is entrusted to the world, and the emperor star is reincarnated." Hearing the words,

    Qin Tianjian lowered his body even lower, and put his hands together. Trembling unconsciously.

    "Pa-ta."

    Emperor Zhengkang closed the lid of the box, casually discarded it aside, and walked out of Qin Tianjian with his hands behind his back.

    After a while, Qin Tianjian stepped forward to pick up the box, the lid was broken, and the inside was empty.

    Because Sheng Li is a man, he didn't sit in a sedan chair when he got married, but instead rode with the thirteen princes. The two wore similar red wedding clothes, and their eyebrows were also the most beautiful, and they were even prepared by the prime minister's house. A hundred loads of dowry can be described as beautiful.

    The red horse carried the two of them all the way to the newly built mansion, because today the emperor named the thirteen princes as King An, and the mansion was hung with the signboard of Prince An's Mansion, Xia Tian jumped off the horse first, smiling towards Sheng Li He stretched out his hand and said, "Princess, we're here."

    Sheng Li was also happy in his heart, he was not shy, he put his own little fox's hand and rolled off the horse. After all, it was the accumulated accumulation of his previous life, and his posture was neat and simple. The few attendants from Prince An's mansion who came to help him were dumbfounded. Eye.

    Seeing the admiration on their faces, Xia Tian felt very proud, took the red silk from Xi Po's hand, and stuffed it into Sheng Li's hand with his own hands, and then led his princess into the mansion.

    It is customary in this court that when a prince marries a concubine, the emperor and empress must sit in a high position to accept the newcomer's kneeling and worshiping like ordinary people marrying. The emperor's first empress died young, and there was no more queen. Now in the harem, there is only one person with the highest status as a noble concubine, who is in charge of Fengyin in charge of the six palaces.

    Concubine Duangui tried her best to suppress her, but her eyes were still red. Emperor Zhengkang looked at it with great interest, and drank the wedding wine in one gulp.