chapter 193

According to the information he received, the people behind Chu Yu are indeed high-ranking and powerful, but unfortunately their identities are not innocent, and there are too many enemies on the road, so after being injured, they dare not leak any information to prevent revenge by their opponents.

It's a pity that there is no impenetrable force in the world. Sheng Li wanted to investigate, and he could find out. The man was already angry, waiting for this fox to continue his life, and Chu Yu was carrying the name of a suspect. New people have already sneaked into Panlong Mountain.

This certainly shows that the other party has the ability to reach the sky, but it also proves that the person behind the scenes can't afford to wait anymore. If he can't find this life-extending herb, he should close his eyes in two days.

Therefore, Sheng Li and Xia Tian planned to release the news of the little white-headed langur simply to let more people know about it, and since Chu Yu and others went into the mountain to look for fox-bit grass , then it will never be seen, and it will also prevent people who are more profiteering from hearing the news and entering the mountain to disturb the tranquility of Panlong Mountain.

"Shouldn't you send it to the Forestry Bureau?" After hearing their plan, Xiao Wei asked.

This is also the usual practice. After all, the forest rangers have limited equipment and personnel. Usually, even if wild animals that need to be rescued are found on the mountain, most of them are powerless. Usually, they directly notify the forestry bureau in the city and ask them to send professionals to rescue them.

Before he finished speaking, Old Chen raised his hand and patted him on the head, "Stupid you, Chu Yu and the others even entered the Public Security Bureau as if they were going home, so the Forestry Bureau can't get in their hands? Who can guarantee the safety of the white-headed langur?"

"That's..." Xiao Wei muttered, and couldn't help reaching out and gently touching the little monkey's front paw, before the little white-headed langur moved its paw to scratch people. He quickly withdrew his hand, "But its leg is injured? We haven't taken care of white-headed langurs before, how should we deal with this?" "

Xiaxiahui." Sheng Li, who was pushed to the outer circle, looked at Said a circle of excited team members as if they had discovered a new continent.

"Yes, that's exactly what I studied abroad before." Xia Tian followed up with an explanation.

Since he still wants to stay in this small world, it is naturally impossible for Sheng Li to let his little fox bear the name of unknown origin. Originally, this contact with those contacts who have not been used for a long time is to investigate Chu Yu The person behind the scenes, and the second is to create a fake identity for Xia Tian.

In just a few days, Xia Tian has become a student who has been studying in a famous biology college abroad, and only recently returned to China.

Xiao Wei and the others were convinced that their captain and Xia Tian were long-lost lovers. Now that they heard Xia Tian's identity, they were even more convinced. experience.

It was the first time for the little white-headed langur to be surrounded by so many people. From its point of view, these people had the same two front paws and two back paws as itself, but they lacked a tail. After being quiet for a while, the noise started again, but he was afraid that Xia Tian would still be hugging him, so he didn't dare to make trouble again.

Its appearance as a small doormat made Xia Tian laugh. He avoided the wound on the little monkey's foot and held it up. The things are broken, so I have fun."

Once the news of the white-headed langur was released in Panlong Mountain, it really caused an uproar. Various animal protection organizations at home and abroad all set their sights on this place, but Chu Yu and the others couldn't avoid it. She was caught out of the shelter, intending to kill white-headed langurs and smuggle them out of the country. In the current environment and animal protection trend, even the people behind them can't protect themselves from such crimes, so they can only admit it.

Taking this opportunity, the Panlong Mountain Forest Protection Station also made a big splash. Not only did they get a lot of rewards, but they also honored the rewards that Lin Yongwang had promised them when they came to them. But they are all contented, and all the rewards for promotion are rejected.

As the director of the Forest Protection Institute, Sheng Li's rewards are naturally ranked first. He didn't expect that he refused the transfer reward, and then he learned that the leader of the State Forestry Administration, who came to Panlong Mountain to check the white-headed langur, invited Xia Tian Return to the capital with them.

There is no other reason. Although the little white-headed langur they found is not afraid of people, it is even more unlovable. It refuses any food that other breeders give this little monkey, but only eats what Xia Tian gives.

Xia Tian and Sheng Li had also discussed this issue in private. They only guessed that the little monkey could perceive that he was considered an "animal". In addition, Xia Tian still had a bloodline to suppress him, so the little monkey didn't resist him.

This is a difficult situation. Naturally, the conditions in Panlong Mountain are not as good as those in the capital. In order to provide the best living conditions and treatment for the little white-headed langur, it must be brought back to the capital. But if the little monkey didn't eat, he might not be able to hold on before reaching the capital.

This is the only white-headed langur found in the world today, and its importance is self-evident. In this case, Xia Tian will naturally have to take care of it, at least until the white-headed langur can accept other people's care or Until they were officially released to nature, for this reason, the high-level officials made a lot of promises for Xia Tian, ​​including career prospects and so on, which were even more than what Chu Yu promised them back then.

It's not that Xia Tian has never thought about the monkeys raised by the old sniper, but those few domestic monkeys can hardly survive on their own, let alone take care of a young monkey. But after all, he helped Chu Yu and others hunt in the mountains and damaged the equipment of the forest ranger, so naturally he couldn't move freely.

After several weighings, the two finally decided to separate temporarily. After all, the conditions in Panlong Mountain are difficult, and because of the appearance of the white-headed langur, this place has once again become the focus of everyone's attention. Little fox, Sheng Li also had to stay here temporarily.

In fact, this is not such a strange experience. These small worlds have had to say goodbye to each other for various reasons, but no matter how many times they have experienced it, parting cannot make people feel happy.

Sheng Li picked up the last shirt and folded it into the suitcase, then looked around the room, went to the desk and picked up an empty bullet casing and put it in. This was Xia Tian's favorite toy when he was still a little fox. When Li Fu was working at the desk, the little fluffy thing would often scratch the shell case with all four claws. Although he deliberately put away the sharp claws, but occasionally when he was excited to play, he would not care about it. Scratch marks left by little foxes.

Although Xia Tian has become an adult again, it is probably a little fox who has been taken care of in this small world for too long. Sheng Li can't help but regard the mature young man in front of him as a cub, and all he can think about is that he is about to leave him. Going to the capital alone, I just wish I could get everything ready for him, lest I neglect somewhere and make his little fox feel wronged outside.

This scene is not unfamiliar. When they met in the first small world, the once high-ranking Mr. Sheng always did the same. Carefully store the items needed for travel.

Xia Tian was pushed aside by Sheng Li as usual, and his owner didn't allow him to do anything, so he had to sit down on the side of the bed obediently, while looking at Sheng Li, he stretched out his hand to play with Sheng Li's pillow.

After finishing packing his clothes, Sheng Li turned his head to see this scene, and said, "You like this pillow too, do you want to take it?" His expression was serious, not joking.

Xia Tian couldn't help laughing, he threw down the pillow in his hand, stood up and threw himself into Sheng Li's arms, grabbed his clothes and said, "I like this person the most, do you want to take it?"

Sheng Li couldn't help but smile slightly. Wan smiled, hugged Xia Tian with his back, lowered his head and took a deep breath on the other's neck and shoulders, greedily absorbing the breath from the little fox, and whispered: "I really want to keep you in this mountain." "

Then I'll stay!" Xia Tian was more reluctant to leave Sheng Li than anyone else, and now hearing what Sheng Li said, he couldn't bear to leave, and couldn't help muttering: "I'm going to scare that little white-headed langur again. Once, let it eat on its own."

Even so, both of them understood that it was just talk, and although the little white-headed langur was full of aura, it was not really enlightened, how could it understand so much? .

The two leaned together and talked for a while, but even if they were reluctant to part with each other, they had to separate. Sheng Li packed Xia Tian's luggage, and couldn't help telling the other party to pay attention outside, only to hear Xia Tian's brows crooked. , Nodding in succession.

After Sheng Li finished speaking, Xia Tian said: "Master, don't worry, you have to take good care of yourself in Panlong Mountain, and wait for me to come back obediently!"

Sheng Li laughed, and echoed his forehead with "Okay".

After being taken to the Capital Animal Protection Center, the condition of the little white-headed langur improved day by day. The rich material conditions allowed the wound on its foot to heal quickly. The monkey quickly regained its vitality and bullied the other monkeys in the whole monkey hall.

When the white-headed langur was first rescued, everyone reached a consensus that it was not to be kept in captivity, but to be released into the wild eventually. Therefore, after confirming that its physical functions were normal, it was decided to return it to the most suitable place for its survival. Longshan.

Naturally, Xia Tian's mission was thus completed. He took the little white-headed langur back to Panlong Mountain. Xia Tian wasn't there, and if others wanted to get close, it would immediately choose to run away or attack, and it was only willing to let Xia Tian hold it along the way.

Others are not envious of this, but everyone also understands that this is undoubtedly the best self-protection criterion for the white-headed langur whose ultimate destination is nature.

Xia Tian didn't know whether to laugh or cry, this little monkey was clearly afraid of him, why was he so clingy?

Because of the appearance of the white-headed langur, several hills in the Panlong Mountains have been officially designated as core protection areas, and no one is allowed to enter. Even if the white-headed langur is released, it needs to be approved and accompanied by the forest police. Xia Tian hugged Walking the little monkey out of the car, he saw Sheng Li in a formal uniform.

"I'm back." Xia Tian said to Sheng Li with frowned eyebrows.

Sheng Li raised his hand to return the military salute, and extended the highest courtesy to his little fox.

"Welcome back."

The little monkey still remembered Sheng Li's aura, so it squeaked twice happily, and wanted to jump into Sheng Li's arms, but Xia Tian held his head down, "Don't move." He lowered his voice and whispered in its ear Side said: "I didn't hug you yet, you still want to hug me."

The white-headed langur had no choice but to grab Xia Tian's hand aggrievedly, and then looked at Sheng Li, but saw that the man's eyes only fell on his side Xia Tian didn't notice himself at all. He was about to get angry, but found that he had returned to his familiar place of birth. The rich vitality in the surrounding forest made him so excited that he immediately forgot about Xia Tian and Sheng Li. Clean, leaning forward and wanting to run outside.

"Go back."

Xia Tian squatted down, let the little white-headed langur fall to the ground, and pointed to it in the depths of the mountains, "That is your home, don't step on the trap casually in the future, put your head on it Do you know if you are smarter?"

The little monkey seemed to have sensed the arrival of parting, and instead of rushing into the forest immediately, he looked up at Xia Tian.

Xia Tian smiled, raised his hand and lightly touched the white hair on the little monkey's head, "Let's go, I hope we won't meet again in the future." After sending the white-headed langur into the mountain this time, he will officially join the forest ranger, and Sheng Li guarded Panlong Mountain together, and this core protected area will not come again. If he encounters him again, it must be that this little monkey is in danger again.

The little monkey glanced at Sheng Li again, and the other party nodded at it, as if remembering something, he took out a fragrant chestnut from his pants pocket and handed it to him, "Eat it, from the mountain." The little monkey was

satisfied He yelled twice, grabbed the chestnut and immediately peeled it off and ate it, but was hit on the head by Xia Tian again: "I told you, you are not allowed to eat things indiscriminately." The little monkey made a face at him in disbelief. , looked at the two of them again, then turned around and ran into the mountain, quickly climbed an old tree, and never looked back.

Seeing the figure of the little fox completely disappear from sight, Xia Tian stood up and looked at Sheng Li, and said with a smile: "Don't just give it to me, I want it too."

Sheng Li raised his hand and rubbed his head, "Let's go, there are peeled ones at home, I'll keep them for you."

"Is it a chestnut?"

"Not only chestnuts, but also wine made from mountain grapes. You can try it." "

Can I drink ? "