chapter 63

Mrs. Madam?

    Sheng Li and Xia Tian looked at each other, there were only two of them in the bamboo grove at the moment, the old woman obviously mistook them for someone else, seeing the old woman with disheveled hair and tears, she looked very miserable, she couldn't bear to see an old woman Showing such a gesture, the two stepped forward to help her up, telling her that she had recognized the wrong person.

    However, at this moment, it was dusk and the bamboo grove was dark. From the eyes of the old woman, they clearly appeared from the ground suddenly. She was very familiar with their appearance and appearance. They were clearly fierce ghosts who came to seek their lives!

    Seeing them approaching, the old woman trembled more and more, her complexion became even paler, her whole body was weak because of her guilty conscience, she couldn't even move her hands and feet, so she turned around and knelt down towards the two of them, kowtowing again and again, Knock and cry.

    "Master and Madam, it's the fault of this old slave. This old slave shouldn't be an accomplice in greed for money, but this old slave burns paper money for you every year. If you want to find it, you should go to the second master and the second lady! Please, please!" Please let me go!"

    Sheng Li and Xia Tian couldn't understand what they heard, they almost lost their breath when they saw the old woman crying, if they cried any more, they might die on the spot, so they helplessly stretched out their hands to help her.

    When the old woman kowtowed and saw the hand stretched out in front of her, she was so frightened that she didn't even dare to lift her head, so she continued to cry: "Master, madam, I'm just greedy for money, and I'm not guilty of death! It's the second master! It's the second." The master used the knife, and the second lady gave the medicine! I was just a lookout, and I didn't dare to see the light of my life all these years..." She was anxious and afraid, and couldn't bring it up in one breath, and fainted on the spot.

    "What... what should I do?" Xia Tian was stunned, looking at the old woman who was limp on the ground, rather embarrassed.

    Now they deliberately changed their outfits to go out, in order to hide their eyes and ears, so as not to attract too many people's attention, but if they really helped her out, how many eyes would be attracted by two young people holding a fainted old woman, but If you just leave people here, the bamboo forest is cold and inaccessible at night, they chose to pass through the bamboo forest to avoid encountering people, and seeing that the old woman's clothes are thin, if they are just left in the bamboo forest like this, I'm afraid they will die accident.

    Sheng Li thought for a moment, then said: "Xia Xia, put her by the bamboo forest, and I'll lure a monk over."

    Xia Tian nodded, since the skirt was inconvenient to move, so he lifted the hem of the skirt and tucked it into the belt, He rolled the wide robe sleeves to his shoulders, exposing two slender white arms, passed his hands through the old woman's armpits, made a sound of "Hey Yo", bowed his waist and dragged her back vigorously, without any "dignity" virtuous" appearance.

    Sheng Li glanced back, just in time to see the little fox's bulging cheeks, he couldn't help laughing, but the next moment his eyes caught a glimpse of emerald green, he looked serious, walked back a few steps, raised his hand to stop Xia Tian Actions.

    "What's the matter, master?" Xia Tian looked at it, and he didn't drag the old woman down, so why didn't he drag it?

    Sheng Li opened the old woman's skirt and motioned Xia Tian to look at the jasper necklace around her neck.