chapter 173

Lin Yongwang was talking to himself, but he didn't notice what Sheng Li and Xia Tian were doing. He lowered his voice pretending to be mysterious, and said, "Although there are no dragons on this Panlong Mountain, there are indeed incredible treasures. Captain Sheng has been patrolling the mountain for so many years, so it's impossible that he didn't notice it at all, right?"

Sheng Li looked at Lin Yongwang and nodded thoughtfully, "That's right, there are indeed treasures on Panlong Mountain.

" Thinking that Sheng Li understood what he meant, he leaned back and sat on the back of the chair, took a sip of the tea at hand, and said with a smile: "Captain Sheng, why don't you tell me, what did you find on this mountain? What a baby, let me see if we are talking about the same thing."

The little fox flicked his tail when he heard the words, hugged Sheng Li's palm with all fours, and didn't even want to give Lin Yongwang his eyes. It is "us" with your own owner, who wants to be "us" with this person?

Sheng Li took advantage of the situation and gently scratched the little fox's soft belly with his fingertips. He smiled with satisfaction when he heard the slight cry from the other party's throat, and then answered Lin Yongwang's question, saying: "There are many people on Panlong Mountain. Where is the mountain not a treasure? Otherwise, why did we set up our forest protection office, isn't it just to protect the plants and trees of Panlong Mountain?" "

Your words... are not wrong." Lin Yongwang was choked by his words, and his eyes fell on Sheng Li stretched out his hand to gently stroke the little fox cub, and then he said, "Captain Sheng, your eyesight is a bit short-sighted. Just take this fox cub you hold as an example. Are wild white foxes precious? Precious, But it is not as precious as a wild sable, even if it is sold for fur, it can't sell for half the price of the sable."

Sheng Li's face was slightly gloomy, and he looked at Lin Yongwang coldly, "Deputy Bureau Lin, for example, you can't fight indiscriminately."

Lin Yongwang said nonchalantly With a smile, "Captain Sheng, there are indeed many treasures on Panlong Mountain, such as red pine, purple linden, ginseng, deer, and marten. Which one of these is not a treasure? But these are all inferior to the 'fox-bit grass'. Everyone thinks that the fox-bit Grass is just something in a storybook novel, but there is such a treasure on Panlong Mountain."

"The so-called 'Dragon Scale' uploaded on the black market some time ago is this fox-bite grass." Lin Yongwang's smile subsided a little bit, "Who doesn't want the magic medicine of the living dead? Why do you think those people last time? The female fox who came up to the mountain to catch the pregnant fox was skinned while it was still on the mountain? They really don't know how dangerous it is to use a knife on the mountain in a snowy day? Don't they just want other foxes to find the fox's grass." Hearing this,

Sheng Li and Xia Tian were slightly taken aback, they didn't know about this matter.

After thinking for a while, Sheng Li didn't want to chatter with this person any longer, and immediately said: "Deputy Director Lin is probably here tonight to give me a title of popular science fox. If you have anything to say, you can just say it. It's getting late now. It will be more difficult to walk at night later."

Lin Yongwang nodded, "It's okay, I won't go around in circles with Captain Sheng. This thing is urgently needed."

Speaking of this, Sheng Li guessed a little bit, "Deputy Director Lin wants the people from the Forest Guard to help find this fox's grass?" "It's good to talk to

smart people." Lin Yongwang took a picture He clapped his hands together, "Captain Sheng is right."

Sheng Li thought of something, and asked, "I don't know the poachers caught on the mountain today and the people who broke into the forest range..." "

Hey, I really don't know I know." Lin Yongwang waved his hands again and again, "The people in the province have just arrived, why don't you let me be a communicator first, and explain the things here clearly with the forest ranger." After speaking, Lin Yongwang deliberately put on the mask for the forest ranger

. Putting on a top hat, "The work of the forestry station is hard, and the leaders know it, and even more know that the people in our forestry station love their jobs and work hard. The life on Panlong Mountain is so clean these years, and it is also inseparable from the fact that Captain Sheng is well-governed. "

Deputy Bureau Lin doesn't need to say these things. I understand what you want to say." Sheng Li shunned the little fox's tail, "But I don't understand this. Deputy Bureau Lin, if people in the province want to find this Herbal medicine, as long as the procedures are complete, you can go up to the mountain to find it yourself, if you don't want to go the obvious way, it's not difficult to find some biological plant research institute to enter the mountain, why is it worth the trip all the way?"

Lin Yongwang smiled, and seemed to find Sheng Li's question very strange, so he said patiently, "Captain Sheng, don't you really know the magic of this fox's nipple grass?

" The reason why it has such a name is because only the foxes on the mountain know where it is. How can this life-extending fairy herb be carried away by foxes? Only when life is at stake, or It's because the same clan was injured, or his own life was on the line, so this fox will come back to find the fox's grass."

After finishing speaking, Lin Yongwang took another sip of tea and didn't speak anymore, only looking at the little fox with deep meaning from time to time. On the body, he asked side-by-side: "I heard that this little fox was captured by Captain Sheng? Captain Sheng didn't bring back a single plant or tree after all these years on Panlong Mountain. Why did it happen after the 'Dragon Scale' incident?" Just bring back such a little thing?"

The implication is that Sheng Li has already known the magic of the fox nipple grass, and now he is deliberately catching Xia Tian, ​​a little boy, to set up a trap.

Sheng Li didn't bother to explain to this person, now that he understands Lin Yongwang's reason for coming, he no longer pretends to be false with him, he just stood up and said coldly: "This little fox is more important than my own life, who dares to hurt him , step over my corpse first."

Lin Yongwang never expected that Sheng Li would say such a thing, he only thought that Sheng Li was joking with himself, and was about to put on a smile to say it again, when he heard Sheng Li say: "The duty of the forest guard is to guard the Panlong Mountain. Once suspicious persons are found on the mountain, they will be escorted to the police station. These deputy forest bureaus must also know." After finishing speaking, Sheng Li went straight to the door and opened it. "It's difficult to walk at night

. Let's go, Deputy Director Lin should be careful when going out."

Lin Yongwang is in the small official circle of Panlong Mountain like a fish in water, and his family has some influence behind him, how has anyone neglected him in all these years? Rao even though he boasted that his manners were excellent, he couldn't help but blushed, his hands trembled with anger for a moment, and he wished he could scold Sheng Li immediately.

But right now, this matter has to be clarified with Sheng Li. Lin Yongwang held his breath, "Captain Sheng, you can think clearly, who is here, what is going to be done, and what interests are behind it. I can tell you everything." It's very clear, if this thing happens, the benefits of the forest ranger will be indispensable. Take a look at how broken your place is? By the way, I heard that the camera you installed in the forest has also been destroyed, and there is no money to buy it. Is it new?"

Seeing that Sheng Li didn't speak, Lin Yongwang thought that the other party was speechless by his own words, and immediately said: "If this thing happens, don't talk about a few small cameras, you just want to come to us This county bureau is not a problem!"

"I think the forest ranger's office is pretty good, deputy director Lin, go slowly, I have to go down to see my team members, so I won't see you off." After all, Sheng Li didn't care what Lin Yongwang was. Responding, he went downstairs by himself.

The team members of the forest ranger were still arguing fiercely about the suspicious person on Panlong Mountain. Seeing Sheng Li coming down, they didn't interrupt their thoughts, but instead called him to continue the discussion.

Lin Yongwang followed Sheng Li down the stairs, the little fox lay in Sheng Li's arms and watched, he really admired this man's skill in changing his face, just now when the owner asked him to walk slowly, this man was already blushing with anger Yea, now that he's out of the house, he's already put on that good-natured smiling face again.

However, the other party's gaze on him was still disgusting. Xia Tian stopped looking at him, retracted his head, and lay back obediently in Sheng Li's arms.

Lin Yongwang clearly walked behind Sheng Li, but he was not as long-legged as Sheng Li, so he had to trot for a few steps before going down the stairs before him. After standing still in the hall, Lin Yongwang raised his voice and said to Sheng Li: "Captain Sheng, Tonight, you might as well talk to everyone in the forest ranger station, if this matter is completed, the benefits you can get are not just a little bit, money, power, as long as you can find something, I will give you all." Finished As if afraid that Sheng Li would do something to him, he hastily turned on the flashlight he was carrying and walked out of the forest guard.

A group of forest rangers around the table looked at each other, they didn't know what kind of riddle this Deputy Director Lin was playing, so they all turned their attention to Sheng Li.

Sheng Li hugged the little fox and walked back under the table. He raised his hand and tapped the table lightly. After a moment of silence, he said to everyone: "Let me ask you first, how is life in this forest guard station?

" They were all stunned, their captain wasn't Ella's homely temperament, this was really the first time she said this.

"Just...not bad?" Xiao Wei said, a little confused.

"Now there is an opportunity for you to enjoy all the glory and wealth, and you can also leave the forest ranger and go to the province or the capital. Do you want to go?" Sheng Li looked around the crowd. At first, the team members thought he was joking, Reminiscent of what Lin Yongwang said when he left just now, he guessed something, "What did Lin Yongwang say? Since when did the Public Security Bureau take care of our forest protection station?

" Isn't it a free lunch, do we still need to go around in circles? It's over if you just say it."

Sheng Li trusted these people, but after several small world trials, he also knew that people's hearts are the hardest thing. He had no intention of concealing what he had tested, so he told a few people what Lin Yongwang said during his trip.

Xia Tian was a little nervous. Just for the time he spent in the forest ranger, he also knew that the material conditions of the forest ranger were not very good. Now that Lin Yongwang threw out such a big piece of pie, even if he was sure that his owner would not If you are moved, then these rangers really won't be moved?