chapter 15

After a careful examination of Xia Tian, ​​the doctor came to the conclusion that Xia Tian was in good health, but it was hard to explain Xia Tian's unusually high temperature and red cheeks. Don't worry, you can go to a big hospital for a comprehensive examination.

    "I'm really well." Xia Tian followed behind Sheng Li like a little tail, "I just blushed a little, and I won't be able to see it when I go to the set and put on some powder."

    Chen Xuan originally planned to ask the crew for him One day of sick leave, but Xia Tian now feels that his body has recovered, so he is naturally unwilling to delay any more time; because Shengshi Media has invested a large amount of money, in his heart, Shengshi Media belongs to Sheng Li, and a day of delay will be a waste of money for a day, Xiao Foxes are very conscious and determined not to waste the owner's money.

    Xia Tian has a special person to report to Sheng Li on his daily activities. When it comes to filming, Sheng Li naturally knows what Xia Tian has never done before filming a snow scene. He remembered the depressed look of the little thing on the phone that day, so he said : "You don't like snow? Or don't shoot this scene."

    Xia Tian felt the cold little snowflakes in the jade box, shook his head and said: "I didn't like it at first, but now it's just a I don't like it at all." Then, he stretched out his hand to grab Sheng Li's cuff, and looked at the other party expectantly, "Master, can you stay a little longer? Hmm...just finish filming this scene with me." As long as Sheng Li With Li by his side, he doesn't hate even the heavy snow on Fulian Mountain that can freeze people to death.

    Sheng Li pretended to think, and from the corner of his eye, he saw Xia Tian was nervously waiting for his answer. He was reluctant to tease him, so he readily agreed, which made Xia Tian very unhappy.

    But Xia Tian didn't know that Sheng Li heard him say "hate the heavy snow" and "cold to death" for a while, and then asked himself if he would abandon him, and in the end he was so sad that he shed tears. He hugged him to comfort him, so he immediately speeded up the progress of work, and only came to accompany him after approving a lot of documents overnight. Even so, there was still work to be done, but Sheng Li had already made up his mind that if there were no urgent matters during this time, If he came forward, he would stay with Xia Tian on the island all the time, and he would never make him sad again.

    Although Sheng Li doesn't often show his face in front of the media, as the head of the Sheng family, Li Zhouzhou still knows him. At the beginning, he hesitated between Xia Tian and Wu Wenrui, but this big boss solved all the difficulties with a light phone call. ——A large investment and will never interfere with the crew's decisions at will, except for those involving Xia Tian.

    It is precisely because of this that Li Zhouzhou's attitude towards Xia Tian can be regarded as very amiable. If another actor had performed abnormally, he would have been scolded bloody by him.

    Not all the other actors in the crew knew the big boss of Shengshi Media. They only saw a tall man entering the set with Xia Tian in an intimate manner. When Xia Tian was putting on makeup, the other party was also guarding by the side. Xia Tian's agent There was no objection to this, even the assistant who usually wouldn't let others approach Xia Tian casually turned a blind eye.

    Could it be Xia Tian's benefactor? You must know that gossip is the most indispensable thing in the crew. They are people in this circle, and they are even more familiar when they talk about these things. Xiao, never heard that Wu Wenrui, who only offended him verbally, has been buried in the scandal of having a sex affair. Naturally, no one who is not good-looking will intentionally find Xia Tian unhappy.

    This scene is still a snow scene. Before Li Zhouzhou shouted, Xia Tian glanced at Sheng Li's direction from a distance. He was delighted with the little snowflake.

    Li Zhou looked at Xia Tian who was in high spirits in the camera, and couldn't help but look back at Sheng Li, who was sitting not far away.

    The screenwriter, who was looking at the monitor beside him, became happier the more he watched, and he patted his thigh and applauded: "Xia Tian is doing well today, at least this Ning Fei is interesting today, Lao Li, look at his innocent expression like a child, who would not think that he is so innocent? Pure in mind and noble in character? Even if you know the ending, you won't have the heart to guess that he is the mastermind behind the scenes, okay, very good!"

    Li Zhou came back to his senses and stopped exploring Xia Tian and Sheng Li's affairs, no matter what. Other people's private affairs, at least for now, Xia Tian is a qualified actor, and Sheng Li is also a competent investor, that's enough.

    Xia Tian in the camera was first flipping through an original book in the hotel lobby by the window. After turning over a few pages, a snowball slammed into the window glass to interrupt his thoughts, but he did not show any displeasure. Instead, he rested his chin on one hand and looked at the crowd playing outside the window with a slight smile. In the end, he was moved to put down his book, gathered his coat and joined the team playing snow.

    "CUT! Perfect!" Li Zhou finished shouting, and said again: "Everyone is in good condition, hurry up and clean up, and take advantage of this time to shoot the next scene!" After speaking, he subconsciously glanced at Sheng Li, seeing that the other party did not object, Only then did I feel relieved.

    The props group set up the scene, the leading actors returned to their resting positions to adjust their makeup, and Xia Tian ran towards Sheng Li without turning a corner. After hitting the snowball, Sheng Li raised his hand to wipe the snowflakes off his hair, and then tested the temperature of Xia Tian's forehead with the back of his hand, "It's still so hot?"

    Xia Tian also clenched his hands into fists and leaned against his cheek He tried the temperature, "It's not hot."

    Chen Xuan carefully observed Xia Tian's condition, and seeing that he didn't seem to be still running a fever, he said, "Maybe it was too hot after running for a while just now."

    Sheng Li Looking at Xia Tian's flushed cheeks, he was still a little worried, but Xia Tian insisted that he could continue to act, so he could only repeatedly tell Xia Tian to stop shooting immediately if he felt uncomfortable, and he took the down jacket and ginger soup The thermos was waiting on the spot, and Xia Tian stepped forward to warm him as soon as the scene was over, but he snatched away the assistant's work.

    The role of the male third is not particularly large, and the filming crew did not completely follow the development of the plot. Considering Xia Tian's physical factors, he can rest after the intensive filming of today's scenes.

    "Ning Fei, I didn't sleep well last night. I always feel that someone is watching me from outside my window..."

    "Don't think about it." Ning Fei smiled gently, raised his hand and handed over a glass of warmed milk. In the hands of the worried girl, "Have a glass of milk, I promise you will sleep well tonight."

    "Thank you, everyone is under a lot of stress these days, if you are still here, I really will It's about to collapse..."

    "CUT!" Li Zhou stood up and applauded, "You all performed well, Xia Tian's part of today's scene is over, go back to rest first, and come back after recovering."

    Xia Tian shook his head slightly while supporting the counter with one hand , he felt a little dizzy just now, but fortunately it didn't affect the shooting. Now that the listening was over, he quickly took a deep breath and pulled himself out of the role. Li walked over in the direction of Li.

    Sheng Li took over Shengshi Media for so long, and it was also the first time he came to the set to watch people filming. Because of Xia Tian's presence, he didn't feel bored. Dongxi only took a few steps before his footsteps were vain, and his heart sank slightly at the moment, so he quickened his pace and walked towards Xia Tian.

    Sure enough, Xia Tian walked a few steps and suddenly his legs gave way, and he closed his eyes and fell to the ground.

    "Xia Tian!" Everyone exclaimed from the side, but Sheng Li had already rushed to Xia Tian's side to catch him, wrapped him tightly with a thick down jacket, and then hugged him horizontally. They got into the car.