chapter 71

For Xia Tian and Sheng Li's indifferent attitude, Sheng Qingsong was naturally unhappy. Although he didn't love his wife as much as he showed, but now that they are dying like a lamp, they are young couples, and they have never been together in these years Concubine, I still have some feelings for her, not to mention that the attitude of Prince An's Mansion clearly looks down on him, making Sheng Qingsong, Sheng Li's "father" in name, feel ashamed. Several colleagues who came to express their condolences are winking at themselves, as if laughing at themselves.

He wanted to test if Sheng Li remembered some things from that year, so after the two of them finished offering incense and left, he asked his personal servant to chase after him.

"My lord

and my concubine stay!" Xia Tian blinked at Sheng Li, feeling very surprised. On the way here, Sheng Li said that Sheng Qingsong would probably find a chance to keep them. , he hates whoever he wishes he could never see the other person again, so why would he want to get up?

Sheng Li laughed, took Xia Tian's hand and squeezed his little finger, then turned to look at the person who came.

Seeing the two of them stop, the young man also breathed a sigh of relief. In the past few days, the master has been irritable, kneeling and beating him at every turn. He is walking on eggshells every day. I am afraid that if these two nobles don't want to stay longer, it will be difficult for him to do business.

"My lord, my concubine, my lord, please step into the backyard for a moment, and he asked the younger one to send a message to the concubine, 'Father and son have no overnight feud, and now my wife is gone, I hope the concubine can see it better'." Sheng Li said coldly

. He looked at the young man intently, "Just in time, I also have a sentence to send back to the prime minister, you go back and tell him, 'Of course father and son have no overnight feud'." After finishing speaking, he took Xia Tian by his hand and left without looking back. The prime minister's mansion.

The little servant stayed where he was, but felt that Sheng Li's words were unimaginable. Did the young master agree with the master? Why do you have to emphasize "father and son"? He couldn't figure it out and didn't dare to waste any more time, so he rushed to reply. As for how Sheng Qingsong was furious and suspicious after hearing the reply, that was not what Sheng Li and Xia Tian cared about.

Compared with entanglement with Sheng Qingsong, they have more important things to do now.

Although Jiuhua Pavilion's whereabouts are secretive, the news of the birth of its disciples has somewhat caught the attention of interested people. Many spies came to King An to inquire, not to mention that even Emperor Zhengkang, who was almost completely addicted to cultivating alchemy, got the news. It is rare to walk out of the alchemy room, and four guards were given to enter Prince An's mansion, under the pretense of protecting King An and the concubine personally.

This move inevitably caused shocks in the previous dynasty. Many courtiers who had not yet stood in line thought that this was a sign that Emperor Zhengkang began to pay more attention to Prince An's mansion, and began to gradually favor King An's faction.

In addition, another more important thing happened.

Two days later, Zhao Yuanbai returned to Beijing to report on his duties.

When the general from the town came back, Emperor Zhengkang naturally wanted to meet him. He took pills for several days, and felt light and smooth. When he sat on the dragon chair, his face was red and his voice was like a bell, "Thank you, General Zhao!" Even though Zhao Yuanbai was a