chapter 33

The seductive Young Marshal Sheng soon tasted the little fox he had hooked with satisfaction, and after a long absence, the two of them couldn't hold back their love for fish and water.

    Xia Tian lay on Sheng Li's strong chest muscles, stretched out a finger to poke the hickey mark he had just imprinted on Sheng Li's body, and lazily flicked his snow-white foxtail.

    The fox tail is a sensitive point of Xia Tian. Whenever Sheng Li gently touches it along the tailbone to the tip of the tail, the little fox would squint his eyes comfortably. Seeing him swinging the fox tail, Sheng Li immediately reached out and rubbed it gently. With the tip of his tail, he asked in a low voice: "Are you hungry?"

    "Not hungry." Xia Tian pressed his lower abdomen, which was already filled with the essence of Sheng Li. Liquid, the greedy little fox ate up every drop.

    Sheng Li teased him, "If I had known this, I wouldn't let the kitchen make that stewed chicken leg before. It won't taste fresh if left overnight..."

    "Hungry, hungry!" His voice was interrupted before he finished speaking. , Xia Tian couldn't wait to sit up straight, and repeatedly urged Sheng Li to get up quickly. Since he came to Fengtai City, he said that he hadn't eaten chicken legs for at least half a month. The glutton in my stomach can't wait to rush to the kitchen to smell the smell of braised chicken legs first.

    Sheng Li gave a low laugh, and carried him to the bathing pool in the side room of Linshui Pavilion. There is a hot spring in the basement of the Marshal's Mansion. Craftsmen brought water into the mansion and built a hot spring bath in Linshui Pavilion. They are all filled with scorching heat, which Xia Tian likes very much.

    It can be said that before meeting Sheng Li, Xia Tian liked all warm things, such as the sunshine in spring and the fire in winter. There was a wildfire on Fulian Mountain, and all the wild animals in the mountain ran for their lives in panic. The little white fox walked against the tide of beasts, approaching the scorching flame step by step, because he likes things that are full of vitality and can warm him.

    Sheng Li seems to be an accident, he is ruthless and desireless, he treats foreign objects as indifferently as ice, but when he first met Xia Tian, ​​the feelings he gave each other were like cold little snowflakes.

    Xia Tian leaned against the edge of the bath, stretched out his hands to pour a handful of hot spring water on his face, then squinted his eyes and smiled to himself. For him now, the sunshine in spring is the glory, and so is the fire in winter. Sheng Li, even if he went through the three thousand small worlds one by one, there would be no person or thing that warmed his heart more than the owner.

    After doing some cleaning, Sheng Li put on his clothes and went out to have the food delivered. When he returned to the pool, he was holding a tray in his hand, which included the little fox's favorite chicken, some snacks, and a bottle of wine. And two small white porcelain plum cups.

    Sitting in the pool, drinking and eating meat, the two were very happy, but Sheng Li knew Xia Tian's drinking capacity, and confiscated the wine glass when he saw him drink a glass. He stretched out his arms to hook his neck, poked his head out and stretched out the tip of his tongue to lick a drop of wine on Sheng Li's lips, finally he pursed his lips, and then deliberately backed away with the help of the water flow as if angry Taking two steps, I reached out to grab the snacks on the edge of the pool.

    "Little fox." Sheng Li shook his head and laughed softly, but Xia Tian turned to look at him with a glutinous rice meatball in his mouth, opened his eyes wide in surprise, and said vaguely: "Master... um... Now I like to laugh."

    Sheng Li was slightly startled, but Xia Tian had already approached him again, and then stretched out his finger to lightly poke Sheng Li's cheek, as if he had discovered something novel, and said pleasantly: "The master has A little dimple!" He was overjoyed, and said that Sheng Li looked really good when he smiled, and asked him to smile more.

    "...Well, but you can only smile at me more." In the end, the little fox raised his eyes and looked at him a little bit unconfidently. Hide it only for yourself to see.

    Sheng Li grabbed the other person's finger that landed on his cheek and kissed lightly, "Okay." Does he have dimples when he smiles? Sheng Li never knew about this, and he never heard anyone say that he looks good when he smiles. It seems that before he met his little fox, he would not have smiled with this expression. No one cared whether he was smiling or not. There are dimples, but it's different now.

    Xia Tian felt the emotional turmoil in Sheng Li's heart, so he clung to him and asked deliberately: "Is it because the master has dimples that he is shy so he dare not laugh?"

    Sheng Li's eyes were filled with tenderness. "Yes."

    "Don't be shy, the dimples are cute, and so is the owner." Xia Tian pinched his cheeks, but it's a pity that since the little fox became an adult, the cheeks that were originally juvenile and still a little baby fat have disappeared in just a few days. After losing weight, Sheng Li tried his best to make it up, so he had to admit that this is the change of adulthood. Now Xia Tian tried hard to squeeze out a dimple for himself, but of course he didn't.

    Sheng Li raised his hand and pressed slightly on his cheek, "Did you lose weight again?"

    "I'm hungry and thin! I didn't eat chicken a few days ago..." Xia Tian complained endlessly, although a sensible Taoist couple would not make The behavior of being picky about food, but now that he has bought back the chicks, he has to hurry up and eat them.

    Unknowingly, Xia Tian has changed his position from a "spiritual pet" to a "Tao companion". Even when he just thinks of these two words, he can't help being elated. Maybe he hasn't Aware of this, Sheng Li could see it clearly, he liked the way the little fox acted like a baby to him.

    The two chatted while drinking, and mentioned the beggar who was brought back to the house today, Xia Tian said: "He is willing to sacrifice his life for his sister, he is really an amazing brother."

    "Do you feel sorry for that child?"

    "I don't know... I In the past, I saw brothers and sisters of the fox clan would often turn against each other for a piece of meat, and if food was scarce, it was not uncommon to kill each other, so it turns out that human brothers and sisters are different from the fox clan." The little fox said after thinking carefully.

    "Humans also have brothers and sisters who kill each other..." After a pause, Sheng Li didn't want to talk about those too bloody and brutal topics to break the gentle atmosphere, so he changed the subject and said, "It's a pity that I can't give my life for you The two of us are connected by blood, if one dies, the other cannot live alone."

    Sheng Li reached out and stroked a strand of black hair that was wet on Xia Tian's forehead, "But I think of the scene where we lived and died in the same bed , but I feel very happy."

    He thought that Xia Tian would be frightened by his words, but he never thought that Xia Tian would bend his eyes and smile instead. "Me too. I feel so happy when I think that I can always be by Master's side."

    The two spent the night together, Xia Tianchu came out of the bath in the form of a little fox, but later changed back into a human form while Sheng Li was asleep, and hugged him hand in hand before falling asleep peacefully.

    And the two brothers and sisters of the Zhou family were brought into the commander's mansion, and when they saw the little girl being picked up by the steward and servants of the young man's mansion, the neighbors all praised the young man for his kindness. Therefore, very few people in the city talked about the title of "Sheng Yan Wang", even if it was mentioned occasionally, there would always be people who would come forward to refute it, saying that the young commander he saw with his own eyes was kind and kind, and he was by no means the bloodthirsty generation as rumored.