chapter 74

Sheng Li was stunned when he saw this, and immediately raised his hand to test Xia Tian's bare/exposed skin. The temperature of the tentacles was slightly high, a little hot.

When Xia Tian was touched by his cool fingers, he suddenly felt that the small piece of skin was very comfortable, and couldn't help but closed his eyes and rubbed against Sheng Li's palm again, letting out a low, comfortable moan from his throat.

Sheng Li was very familiar with such a situation, and the little fox was obviously emotional.

But... Sheng Li was startled, and turned to look at the teacup on the table.

In order to prevent the little fox from getting dizzy and feverish after drinking, and unable to control the sudden transformation back into a fox, after ordering some side dishes, Sheng Li ordered tea instead of wine. This tea is eaten in an ancient way. When making tea cakes, green onions, ginger, and orange peels are added. Sheng Li is used to clear tea, so he only drinks a little less. It is the first time Xia Tian has encountered such a way of eating, and he finds it very fresh , and he loves food in the first place, so he ate a lot with the tea cup in his hand.

I'm afraid it's on the right track. Sheng Li's eyes darkened, and he immediately left the window with his arms around Xia Tian, ​​who was in a state of confusion. He tried to pat Xia Tian's cheek lightly. Biting his tongue, the tip of his tongue was bleeding and he regained his senses, then immediately raised his finger and pointed at the things on the table.

"Understood, Xia Xia, don't be afraid, I'm here." Sheng Li comforted him in a low voice, bit his finger and dripped a few drops of blood into Xia Tian's mouth, barely calming down the blushing little fox, but heard Lou The next uproar.

Sheng Li was standing not far from the window, he raised his head and took a look, and he saw a slutty man in a fine attire surrounded by everyone.

This person is the third prince. His right hand was trampled on that day by a horse's hoof, and he was so painful that he almost fainted, but he still remembered Xia Tian's mine veins. At a good time, several imperial physicians who were good at bone setting tried their best afterward, but they couldn't restore his right hand, they could only hold it with difficulty, and couldn't even hold the brush and chopsticks.

It is absolutely impossible for the king of a country to be a person whose right hand is disabled and unable to write. This will damage the royal power of heaven. The reckless prince lost his chance to fight for the throne.

It seemed that he knew that he was no longer destined for the throne, so the third prince became indulgent. He locked himself in his palace all day long, recruited prostitutes from theatrical troupes to indulge in drinking and singing, drunkenly, dreaming and singing every night. The indulgence reached the extreme. Emperor Zhengkang reprimanded him twice It was obvious that he had completely given up on this son in a hasty manner.

And at this moment, this prince who didn't want to show his face because he was jealous of his hand disease appeared here?

Sheng Li thought for a moment, and immediately kissed the little fox in his arms, "Xia Xia, be good, let me hug you when you become a fox."

Xia Tian whimpered for a while, but really turned into a fox. Looking like a fox, the white fox jumped into Sheng Li's arms as soon as it appeared, and its big furry tail also swept around restlessly.

Sheng Li stroked the tip of his tail reassuringly, and called to the door: "Come here."

"Princess." As soon as the words fell, the guard who had been waiting at the door came in and respectfully moved Sheng Li's luggage.