chapter 67

Sheng Li let Xia Tian hold his hand in his palm, and said: "Maybe it is..."

Mrs. He, maybe the real Mrs. Sheng Qingyun, is also Sheng Li's biological mother in this life.

Xia Tian was a little at a loss, he didn't know how to comfort his owner at this moment, if Mrs. He was Sheng Li's biological mother, but she didn't know each other, and there was a very loving little An Ning by her side, but she couldn't say She doesn't love her child, but she loses her memory and is covered in scars. She still remembers her "peace" and is even willing to risk everything to protect him.

"She...she must like the master very much, like a concubine mother." Xia Tian looked at Sheng Li nervously, observing every detail of his expression, "It doesn't matter if you forget, we will treat her slowly in the future, Let her have a good time."

Seeing that Sheng Li was not displeased, Xia Tian patted Sheng Li's back again, and chattered: "Let's go back to the capital after a two-day rest and take her to Prince An's mansion. I will use all the precious things, and I will invite Imperial Physician Zuo to take a look, okay? Even... even if she is not, as long as it is not deliberately designed by others, it is our fate, otherwise how could we meet her by chance, and the child she raised will be born again? What is it called 'An Ning'? It must be destined somewhere..."

The little fox was all about himself, and his anxious and cute appearance made Sheng Li feel like he had been poured down with hot honey. Warm and sweet, he pulled her into his arms, bit the lips that kept talking sweet words and rubbed them slowly, Xia Tian opened his lips obediently, stretched out the tip of his tongue to linger with him, and kissed him unevenly Just stopped.

Regarding the He family, Sheng Li really has complicated feelings. If someone hadn't designed it deliberately, this woman should be his mother. Just when he thought he was rejected by his parents, he knew that his biological parents had already been killed by villains. , when he secretly made up his mind to avenge his parents, he met his biological mother—even though the other party no longer recognized him, she was still alive, which was enough to make Sheng Li happy.

After all, he has experienced in two lifetimes, and both are positions that can be regarded as high-ranking and powerful. His vision and state of mind are very comparable to others, and he can afford to let it go. It's my luck, my life is lost", even if He Shi is not his biological mother, he is more or less disappointed.

But only——

only this little fox can't. Sheng Li's hand was firmly pressed on Xia Tian's waist, like an iron lock and a copper wall, restraining him in his arms. If he said anything else, he would let it go, but Xia Tian was different. The moment he wants to form a Taoist companion contract with the other party and is willing to live and die with him honestly, he can't do without this little fox.

Although he was full of emotions, he carefully controlled his strength and did not make the little fox feel any discomfort. In addition, Xia Tian had long been used to such intimacy, not only did he not resist, but hugged him smoothly, Sheng Li buried his head He took a deep breath on Xia Tian's neck.

He may have fallen into a demon. But he was content with it.

Three days later, Prince An and Consort Wang set off to return to Beijing. This time, they went very ostentatiously instead of keeping a low profile when they came.

High-class and well-trained servants lead the way. The large and luxurious carriage is made of gold thread even with the tassels on the carriage. King An and Princess An sat in it, and from time to time they opened the curtain to look around curiously. common people.

And behind King An's carriage, there was a more magnificent carriage. The common people talked about it, and they all rumored that this was the savior of King An and the princess. After all, it was obvious to all that He was picked up from the mountain with great fanfare. If they hadn't been rescued by chance, it would be hard for ordinary people to think why the high-ranking prince would treat a crazy woman in the mountains with such courtesy.

The news spread back to the capital without any hindrance, and now King An is not the isolated and helpless prince who may die at any time, because the encounter between him and Sheng Li was too miraculous, and after the incident of the mine vein, he became a "rich man". The reputation of being an "enemy country" has attracted people's attention to every move, and bringing back a mad woman has attracted everyone's attention.

Concubine Duan Gui also received the news, but compared to other people's guesswork, she was so shocked that she dropped her teacup after receiving her son's secret letter.

If what is said in the letter is true, then the person who is going to pay homage to the Prime Minister is a sinner who dared to impersonate his brother and sister-in-law!

Concubine Duan was really surprised, and she was afraid that the two young people would be deceived. After all, no one had come forward to testify for so many years, so why did they discover such a big thing when they went to Xilin County? She secretly sent people to investigate. She couldn't control the affairs of the previous dynasty, but it was okay to invite a few ladies into the palace to chat about the old things. You must know that King An's status is not the same as usual. Willing to take the initiative to come to have a relationship with her.

This narration really made her tell some secrets about the back house.

Recently, the most talked about topic among ladies in the back house in Beijing is the crazy Mrs. Prime Minister.

The lady said that the prime minister's wife used to be a dignified and polite lady, but since her husband was promoted to the prime minister, she became more and more petty. They usually wear fresh jewelry. Like something good.

The lady hurriedly echoed, complaining that the prime minister's wife and nobleman forget things too much, and she was still very close to her when they were in the boudoir, and they were called sisters, but once they became powerful, they even forgot all the whispers they had said net.

Even the wife said, but I forgot what a boudoir sister is. The year the prime minister's wife came to Beijing with her husband, she was very indifferent when she saw her natal brothers. Later, when something happened to her natal family, not only did she not ask the prime minister to take care of her, but she watched her natal family get punished. Unmoved, the huge natal family just fell apart, not knowing that for women, the power of her natal family is also her confidence in front of her husband.

Some gloated, and said, isn't retribution coming now? I heard that the prime minister's wife was crazy, so she was locked in the yard. What kind of life did the eldest son live back then, what kind of life is she living now, who made her treat her parents and children so cold-blooded and ruthless?

Once the affairs of the previous dynasty are involved, it is inconvenient for these wives to talk more, but even so, it is enough for Concubine Duan to confirm the speculation in her heart.

"Your Majesty, don't worry, princes and concubines are all people with great fortune, even if there is a real danger, they will definitely turn danger into good luck." Yinzheng brought a cup of ginseng tea and handed it to Concubine Duan.

"There are too many things involved here... What happened back then, how could a bastard be able to cover the sky with one hand? Although I was confined in the deep palace, I also knew that Sheng... had done a lot in office back then. Such a person, just a bastard can do it." Tell the Sheng family to shut up? What's more, he is not a compatriot of the same mother, how did he manage to replace his elder brother without being noticed?" Concubine Duan Gui has already determined that the current prime minister is a fake son, thinking that Sheng Li was arrested in such a murderer's house. Harsh treatment grows up, the brows and eyes are full of depression.

"Niangniang..." Yinzheng was taken aback. Prime Minister Sheng was promoted all the way after he entered Beijing for a briefing, and finally assisted the former prince. Now Emperor Zhengkang ascended the throne. Concubine Duan said so, could it be... "Speak carefully.

" Concubine Duan took a sip of ginseng tea and stopped talking.

Yinzheng also tightly closed her mouth and kneaded Concubine Duan's shoulders.

The master and the servant were silent for a long time before Concubine Duan took a deep breath, made up her mind, and said, "Yinzheng, go and invite the imperial doctor Zuo to come, and she said that I am not feeling well." "Yes, ma'am .

"

After returning home, the palace was cleaned up and the two masters were welcomed back. The woman who was rumored to be the "savior" and her adopted child also received the highest courtesy from the palace.

After the old butler made the arrangements, he asked the two masters to move into the dark room in the backyard.

Aunt Lin was carried all the way to the capital by the hidden guards, and thrown into the darkroom of Prince An's Mansion. Only now did she know that the old young master has now become Princess An!

Although she didn't understand how a man could become a concubine, the princess...that was a noble person she would never get in touch with in her whole life. Aunt Lin was so frightened that she couldn't sleep or eat at the thought of what she had done, and even fell ill once. There is nothing else in Prince An's Mansion, except that there are a lot of medicinal materials to extend her life. A single ginseng whisker rescued her, and the secret guards kept their master's orders in mind, and watched her all the time to prevent her from committing any suicide attempts. Aunt Lin gradually calmed down and completely resigned to her fate.

And this peace was broken again the moment she saw Mrs. He.

Compared with the ghosts in her heart when she saw Sheng Li and Xia Tian, ​​Aunt Lin was really frightened when the He Shi in a luxurious dress appeared in front of her.

Now that Mrs. He has forgotten her past, she doesn't recognize her at all. Seeing an old woman kowtowing to her, she hurriedly stepped forward to help her, but was stopped by Sheng Li and Xia Tian, ​​one on the left and one on the right.

"Madam, you can afford it." Now the identity of the He family has almost been settled, but it has not been cleared after all. After discussing with Xia Tian, ​​Sheng Li and Xia Tian still address her as "Madam", and treat her very kindly, but Soon, the two discovered that being nice to Xiao Ning'an would make her happier than being nice to He Shi.

Sheng Li is not doing well yet, Xia Tian feels a little upset, and wants to tell He Shi several times that Sheng Li is her real son, but for He Shi, the child in her memory is a baby in swaddling, and Xiao Ning'an is exactly that. How could he grow up from a baby to be a tall man like Sheng Li?

Therefore, Xia Tian could only swallow these words silently, but he loved Sheng Li more and more, as if his owner had turned into a porcelain doll, a bit more delicate than Xiao Ning'an.

After meeting Aunt Lin and confirming her identity, Sheng Li asked someone to send Mrs. He back to the yard. He pinched Aunt Lin's neck and said coldly, "You have to do one more thing.

" As if seeing Lord Asura Underworld, he trembled and fumbled for words, "You, you ordered..."