chapter 136

Chen Waizui's heart was beating like a drum, his brain sounded the alarm to tell him not to look at that thing, but his body didn't listen at all, he stretched out a hand out of nowhere, trying to fiddle with that thing.

The sack-like thing floated twice again, and when the wind stopped, it stopped immediately. Chen Weizui raised his hand to touch it, and just touched a hard object.

what is that? Chen Waizui was puzzled, and touched it twice, only to feel that one side of the thing was slightly hard, and the other side had a rough fabric feel, as if it was a very familiar thing.

Holding the thick tree trunk with one hand, he stood up tremblingly, and touched it again, there was another layer of fabric on it, he was stunned for a moment, and almost didn't fall down in fright!

What he held in his hand was a rubber shoe, and the fabric he felt behind him was a trouser leg. What kind of rag bag was hanging on it? It was clearly a dead body!

Cold sweat instantly drenched his back, and Chen Waizui just wanted to let go of his hand, but found a layer of soft things on the back of his hand.

It was a layer of dry human skin.

"...Cut a tree and hang you..."

There seemed to be a faint singing voice in his ears, Chen's mind was attracted by this singing voice, and he forgot to go down the tree, and stared blankly. Leaning against the tree trunk, until the layer of human skin on top of his head slowly slid down, covering the entire top of his head.

The village head and others waited below for a while, and saw a shrill scream coming from the top of an old tree. They looked at each other and laughed in unison. I've made this offering." After

that, he turned his gaze around the woods, "There's one left, let's look for it, whether it's that child or that young man, as long as you find it, take it there immediately." Several villagers agreed

. With a sound, each took their flashlights and started searching. The green hair didn't run too far, and he naturally heard Chen Waizui's cry. He was so frightened at that moment that he wanted to run out of this weird dead man's ditch as soon as possible. , and wanted to hide in place so as not to bump into the blades of grass while running, attracting the village chief and others.

He had never seen Chen Waizui's death, but thought he was beaten to death by the village chief and others. At this moment, he heard the footsteps of the village chief and others approaching him, and a sense of despair suddenly arose in his heart. The feeling of suffocation on the verge of death gave him a sudden burst of courage. He only thought that he would have to be dragged behind if he died, so he stood up suddenly from the grass, intending to pounce on the nearest villager.

However, as soon as he stood up, he saw a scene that made him lose his mind. He saw a villager walking in the front suddenly collapsed and collapsed, and then a dark shadow climbed up from him, Slowly approaching yourself.

Lu Mao watched that black shadow approaching, and immediately turned around and ran away without hesitation, that thing was not human at all!

The rest of the villagers also noticed the movement here, and they didn't realize something was wrong until now. The village chief stepped forward to check the villager who fell on the ground, and when the flashlight shone on it, he only saw a pale skeleton. The skin, muscles, tendons and blood disappeared completely. What disturbed them most was that even though such a strong flashlight irradiated the past, there was not even a shadow of the bones.

"Zhuangzi, this is... the mountain god is angry!" A villager shuddered and lost his voice.

"How many times have I said this! You can't see blood, you can't see blood!" The village chief gritted his teeth and said, "That's why Zhuangzi saw blood on his body, and that's why he attracted the servants of the mountain god. Who else has seen blood?!"

Several villagers shook their heads again and again, defending themselves in a hurry, and then rolled up their sleeves to show their arms to show that there were no wounds on their bodies.

The village chief snorted coldly, and glanced at the swaying weeds not far away. Hearing the panicked shouts gradually fade away, he said, "I think the servant has already found the next one...but this sacrifice There is one more, who are you coming?"

Several villagers looked at each other pale, and said: "Village chief, didn't we agree to attract these two human traffickers to sacrifice, as long as these two people..." "

But that one has been The attendant has taken a fancy to him, who dares to snatch it from him?" The village chief interrupted him coldly, "Lao Liu, do you dare to go?"

The sixth child immediately closed his mouth, and then opened his mouth with trembling lips after a while, "But seeing that the night has already passed more than half, if the second sacrifice is not offered, what will happen if the mountain god gets angry..." The village chief didn't understand what he

meant Glancing at him intently, Lao Liu was startled suddenly, feeling a pain in his neck, and was hacked unconscious before he could even yell.

The village head looked at him gloomyly, sighed, and waved to the remaining two, "Let's go."

The two villagers lowered their heads and did not dare to make a sound, one left and the other right Lao Liujia Get up and walk into the depths of the woods.

Xia Tian on the other side was already dumbfounded. He was not afraid of that weird shadow. After all, when he was on Fulian Mountain, he also knew that there were demon cultivators and demon cultivators in this world, and even the owner of this small world didn't As a living person, he was just surprised by the cruelty of the villagers and others. He hid in the dark and watched for a long time, and he understood the cause and effect.

I think back then that the people in the village of Dead Man Valley wanted to buy two people to sacrifice to the unknown mountain god, but he was abducted by the little tree spirit and became the owner's bride, so the village chief and others deliberately bought two people. The purpose of attracting Chen Waizui and Lumao was to sacrifice them instead.

But now that Lu Mao was being targeted by the so-called "attendant", naturally he could no longer be a sacrifice, so the village chief and others started to attack their companions, and they must offer sacrifices to the mountain god.

This time, the little fox didn't rush to follow, he was afraid that he would be caught by these people, so he retreated to the edge of the forest, picked up the little tree spirit and hid it in a grass nest, then turned around and went back to find someone.

On the other side, the village head and others went deep into the forest and stopped at a place full of dirt bumps. The village head nodded casually, "This is it." The remaining two waved their

hoes and started digging. When the deep pit was dug, he lifted the sixth child and threw it down.

But after all, this is a villager who has been with them for many years. When it came to burying the soil, both of them couldn't bear it. Looking at the village chief, they saw him shaking his head. glory."

"Let's move faster. If the hour is missed, the mountain god's wrath cannot be extinguished by two sacrifices." After finishing speaking, the village chief took the lead to fill the mound of soil on the side into the pit, and the two villagers He didn't hesitate any longer, piled up the soil together, and soon filled the deep hole, and another bag of soil appeared on the ground.

After all this was done, the village head wiped off his sweat, and when he looked up and saw a faint red light in the sky in the distance, he breathed a sigh of relief, and waved to the other two, "Let's go... go back and get Zhuangzi's Calm down the bones, the servant has chosen him, we can't take the bones back, and I can always pack two pieces of clothes for his mother-in-law." The two of them should be right, and they couldn't help but look back before leaving, but

saw The mound where the sixth child was buried just now has been mixed with the mounds all around, and it is no longer possible to tell who belongs to which.

They walked out of the woods with two clothes in their arms. At this moment, the sky was getting brighter, and a ray of sunlight shone in the forest. This strange and deep forest also faded away from the horror of the night, and it was shrouded in the morning light and gave off a faint golden light.

Xia Tian watched them walk out of the woods, and then followed them not too far away, but what was strange was that when they reached the fork in the mountain road, the village chief walked to another trail alone.

Looking at the sheep farm path that made him feel particularly uncomfortable, Xia Tian hesitated for a moment, but followed it. He felt that this dead man's ditch was full of weirdness everywhere, and it was difficult to guarantee that the village chief would be selected by the so-called "attendant", not to mention that he only stayed here for a while, and his owner might already be underground Waiting alone for more than a month, just thinking about this made him feel sore, so he found an opportunity and followed the village chief all the way into the trail.

However, a house that appeared at the end of the road surprised the little fox—

it turned out to be another summer house.

Seeing the village chief open the door of the house, a gust of sinister wind blows out from the door, but the house is empty and full of stale atmosphere, the little fox's heart skipped a beat, suddenly realizing that he might have found the Yang house that is opposite to the Yin house, he was so excited He accidentally kicked a stone on the side of the road, and the sound on the quiet mountain road immediately aroused the village head's vigilant question. He slammed the door of the house and asked loudly, "Who's there!"

Xia Tian met his gaze without avoiding it, but he was frank and frank, but the village chief seemed to have seen a ghost, even if Chen Waizui died on a tree and his villagers were sucked into bones, he never let him go. He was moved in the slightest, but now seeing Xia Tian, ​​he was so frightened that he fell to the ground, and said repeatedly: "Who are you!

" Who is it, don't you know?" He approached the village chief as he spoke, the village chief's eyes widened, he seemed to have seen the most unbelievable scene, and there was a "clack" sound in his throat, constantly Shaking his head, he stepped back with all four limbs, but he was already in front of the house, even if he bumped into the vermilion lacquer gate, he hit the old wood with a "bump" sound.

Xia Tian was anxious, so he grabbed the village head by the collar and said, "You have my photo, don't you? Where did you get it?" "The mountain

god..." The village head widened his eyes and said with trembling lips: " You are the bride of the mountain god..."

Xia Tian felt baffled, the little tree spirit said that she was the king's bride, but the king was his owner, why did another mountain god come out now?

He didn't forget the weird scene that happened at night. According to what the village chief said, those people were offering sacrifices to the "mountain god". How could his owner ask for these sacrifices?