Chapter 25: Your Girl?

Lauren's POV

"I don't dance," Camila said.

"Oh, Okay. It's boring, isn't it?" She did not answer but she did seem uninterested in being in the nightclub. "I... I actually wanted to have it small, but it's Normani's idea. She lets me do what I want on her birthday and so do I."

"She did an amazing job." I could hear her now as we sat so close like never before and she smelled so good.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yes, it's a good club, and I saw Louis on the stage with the DJ."

"You saw it?" I thought she was late.

"Yes, Emma and I arrived by the time they're singing the birthday song for you."

"Oh..." she was not too late. It did not matter. I was glad she came whether she was late or not. "Yea... they arranged it. I did not expect that. I just want to sit, have some drinks and talk with my friends."

"Are all of them your friends?" Camila asked referring to everyone in our VIP area.

"Yes, they are."

"You have many friends," Camila said as she did not have many. 

"Yes... I am quite lucky." I smiled at her. She made me smiled.

"..."

"You know Normani, Steinfeld sisters, and Will. Louis and I are good friends, we met at one of the business seminars three years ago and we became good friends. Zayn, Luis, and Lucy are from the racing group. Lucy is one of your employees, too. Emma and I knew each other for a long. We're once neighbors a long time ago. She's like a big sister to me."

"She said that." 

"She told you?"

"Yes, I asked her how you both got to know each other."

"Oh, yes, she is a good person."

"She seems good. I like her." Camila said. I saw when Camila was talking to Emma, she seemed relaxed. She usually would not speak much if she talked to people she just got to know. Emma was also good at having conversations with people.

"Yes, she is."

"Scarlett?" She asked. She did not forget and missed anyone. I introduced her and Emma to everyone before.

"Oh, she is the club owner."

"..." she did not say anything but looking at me with her thinking face.

"She's the owner of Black Widow, the club that Normani and I usually go to."

"Oh." She was looking at her bottle of water now.

"Is she someone you like?" She asked something that I did not want her to ask.

I chuckled trying to hide my nervousness because I did not want to talk about Scarlett with her. "She..."

Lucy came and I was saved by the bell.

"Lauren... Hi, Ms. Cabello!" Lucy called me and greeted Camila. Camila only nodded and answered inaudibly.

"Do you want to go out for... some fresh air?" Lucy asked if I would like to join her with Liam and Zayn who were standing a few meters away to go outside for smoking and got some fresh air.

"Eh, no I will skip, thanks." I wanted to sit here with Camila.

"Okay." She looked at Camila, and Camila then looked at me. Lucy was gone and I hoped Camila forgot what we were talking about before Lucy came.