Chapter 49: First Date

Narrators' POV

It was Saturday morning. It was the day when Camila and Lauren would have their first date. Due to the circumstances and things escalated fast and differently, they had their first kiss, first sleepover, and first heavy make-out before their first date. They just happened out of plan. It did not matter. What matter to Camila was that Lauren was serious with her and did love her, and what matters to Lauren was that she could be with Camila and make Camila happy.

Lauren was driving to Camila's place. She was all smiles but she was nervous. She was nervous as she expected that things would work well. She was happy as she was in love and could not wait to spend time with Camila. Lauren arrived earlier at seven-thirty and she met Mrs. Harris before she went to the breakfast room to have breakfast before Camila and Lauren had their morning learning session.

"Good morning, Sofi!" Lauren entered the breakfast room with Mrs. Harris. 

"Good morning, Lauren!" Sofia greeted her back at the same time.

"Have a seat, Lauren!" Mrs. Harris asked her.

Lauren took a seat after hugging Sofia.

Sofia giggled happily, "Are you going to be Kaki's girlfriend?"

Mrs. Harris laughed when she heard what Sofia said.

Lauren subtly blushed. She did not answer Sofia but asked her to be silent by putting her index finger over her lips "Shh..."

Sofia laughed and Lauren laughed along, and Camila walked in, "Good morning!"

"Good morning...!" They greeted her back. Camila looked at Lauren smiling.

Lauren was admiring Camila's beautiful morning face, "Did you have your hair cut?" Lauren asked her.

Camila who had sat down surprised, "Yes, how did you know? just simply trimmed."

"yea... look different and... beautiful..." Lauren said. Camila was blushing subtly. She was not used to Lauren's compliment yet.  Mrs. Harris was smiling, and Sofia was giggling again. Camila looked at Sofia with one eyebrow raised.

Lauren asked Sofia to behave by making the same gesture as before, "Sofi... shh..." Lauren and Sofia were smiling at each other this time, not laughing like before.

Camila looked at Sofia and then looked at Lauren. She shook her head and started her breakfast ignoring them. Since Camila was going to have a date with Lauren, she told Sofia that she could invite her friends over that she would have friends to play with. Sofia followed her sister's suggestion. The two good friends of hers would come over for their sleepover. Mrs. Harris and Alice would take care of them. It was free time for Camila and she could have private time with Lauren. 

.

After breakfast, Camila and Lauren went to the study room. They discussed work and business for about three hours. They ended the learning session at elevenish. "Thank you." Camila ended the discussion and she never forgot to thank Lauren.

"My pleasure, Ms. Cabello," Lauren said and Camila looked at Lauren and smiled as she called her Ms. Cabello. "...you can thank me with a kiss, too," Lauren said.

Camila smiled but she did not say anything. She ignored Lauren and looked at the cookie jar on the coffee table. She was hungry. Unlike Lauren who would eat when they talked about work, Camila did not eat when she was talking about work and business. She would eat after. She got closer to take the cookie jar with her and sat back. She wanted to open the cookie jar but Lauren stopped her, "Hungry?"