Epilogue

Epilogue

Lauren and Camila got married six months later on Lauren's birthday. They did not have a long time to prepare, but Camila got all the resources to make it happen. In addition, they did not want a big party. They only invited close friends, business partners, and their family which was only Lucy and her parents. The wedding was held at one of Camila's resorts outside New York, and they had their honeymoon for a month in France.

They did not buy a new house, and they lived in Camila's mansion as Camila did not want to leave Sofia and her best staff that had been there for her during the difficult times. They were Camila's chosen family. Everyone who was part of Cabello's mansion celebrated Camila and Lauren's love. They were glad that Lauren had brought the joy back into the mansion even more than it used to have.

Sofia was excited when her sister and Lauren got married. Lauren did not only make her sister happy but also Sofia. Sofia was more than happy to welcome a new member to the family, especially it was Lauren. Lauren got a new puppy for them, and they called him Thunder. Although her sister had moved to another bedroom a bit far from her, Sofia would not mind as long as they were still living under the same roof.

Normani and Dinah got back together since the little party after the trial. They were getting more serious with their relationship since then. They wanted to build their relationship as Lauren and Camila had done with theirs. They were inspired by their best friends' love. Dinah still worked for the Cabello Corp while Normani had resigned and taken over her father's company when her father decided to retire.

Lucy moved to New York, and she joined her mother or her and Camila's mother's company and organization. Camila suggested Lucy join them. She wanted someone she could trust to be there. Since her mother passed away, the company and the organization were run by someone she did not know in person, but he was her mother's trusted person. Lucy did not live with Camila but she would visit them often since Lauren and Lucy were back to their hobby, rallying. This time was without drama. Zayn and Liam also attended the wedding and were happy to see them back.

Mr. Cooper, Ally, and Hailee were still parts of the company. Lauren and Camila also kept a good relationship with Emma as a family and business partner. Jason and the team were still doing their jobs and did not let their guard down even though Javier was in prison waiting for her death penalty. Camila left him in the prison under watch. She was free and safe to go out now but she would not loosen her guard. She still prioritized the safety of her family, Lauren, and Sofia over anything.

Since resigning from the CEO position, Camila focused on her passion: arts and dance. She loved paintings, but she did not paint. She opened a dance studio after she and Lauren got married. She also started to write songs and sold them. She made herself active in art and creativity. She loved it and she was doing amazing. Lauren was happy that Camila finally followed her heart and did what she loved.

Lauren was busy since she took over the CEO position. She also had to watch her company in London which was developing fast. How busy she was, she always managed to spend time with Camila. The Cabello Corp was in good hands as Camila expected. Lauren still loved to spend time outside, especially for rallying. She still would not let Camila join her in the car when she was doing a rally for her safety. Camila still could not fully understand why Lauren put herself in danger but did not let her do the same. She could not argue but she was happy to see Lauren did what she loved.

.

Lauren and Camila met at Masquerade Ball in London on New Year Eve. They fell in love at the first sight. One was running away from the evil man, and the other one was roaming around searching for her angel. The owner of the green eyes collided with the owner of the brown eyes by the stairs and fell in love at first sight. One crashed into her angel, and the other one had an angel fall into her arms.

They collided by the stairs, they ran hand in hand, and they danced like in the fairy tale. Camila was living her magical night, and Lauren was astonished by her angel in that unexpected night. Their magical night did not last long, as one left for a drink and did not come back when the other one was waiting for her feeling like a fool.

They separated for a year. They both were sad but for different reasons. One was losing her heart, and one was losing her parents. They met again by the stairs but in a different setting and different city from the first time. Their heart still recognized each other, and their soul still yearned for each other. They fell in love again, and their relationship developed fast. Just like other romantic relationships, they also had their challenges.

Camila and Lauren had opposite characters and personalities, but they loved each other. They encountered both internal and external challenges. Camila was struggling with trust issues, and Lauren was struggling with openness. Their relationship was also challenged with other issues: financial background, trust, jealousy, third party, until death threat. They broke up after less than a year together and reconciled fourteen months later.

The interfere of a third party, Selena and Javier made things worse. The external challenges would not break their relationship if they had good self-control and communication. Trust issues and communication challenged them most. They did love each other undoubtedly, but love was never enough, and Love was a two-way street. Love was at its best when the two people had the same amount of love for each other and the same efforts for making it work. One might get lost thinking to let go, but they would survive as long as the other one did not let go.

Lauren and Camila had learned their love lessons. They learned to love each other in a better way. There were always challenges and lessons to learn. However, Lauren and Camila would not give up and let each other go again. Whatever might come in the future, they had the power of love to overcome any obstacles in life. Love was never enough, but it was powerful enough to make things possible. Lauren and Camila had mastered the power of love to make their magical love, love at first sight, turn into true love. Camila and Lauren's love was real and powerful.

Ultimately. Lauren lived her best life with her angel, the dancing girl in the painting, whom she would dance her life with.