Chapter 41: It's The End

Narrator's POV

"Mila, are you awake?" Dinah called Camila. It was nine-thirty Sunday morning.

Camila and Lauren stopped what they were doing, kissing. They laughed. Lauren pecked Camila on the lips one more time and she collected her pants and went to the bathroom. Camila went to open the door, "Good morning, D!" Camila smiled and left the door open that Dinah came in.

"Good morning!" Dinah looked around her room and she looked at Camila suspiciously. She heard the sound of running water from the bathroom. She looked in the bathroom direction and looked back at Camila who was sitting on the couch. "Mila?" Dinah looked at her.

Camila smiled but she did not say anything. 

"Lauren?" Dinah surprised. She smirked, "you girls?" Dinah did not say it but signaled it with her hands. Camila laughed. Lauren came out of the bathroom before Dinah could ask further. "Good morning, Lauren!"

"Good morning, Dinah!" Lauren smiled. She looked at Camila, "I'll go to my room."

"Okay, see you in the brunch room," Camila said.

"Okay," Lauren said and left Camila's bedroom.

"See you, Lauren!" Dinah cheerfully said. She closed the door and ran back to join Camila.

"Mila..." She called Camila loudly.

"What?" Camila was chuckling. 

Dinah looked at her happy friend, "Did you girls have sex?"

"No..." Camila said.

"No? Did she sleep here?"

"Yes..." Camila said.

"And you girls did not have sex?" Dinah wondered.

"No, we did not, D," Camila was laughing at her curious friend.

"I don't believe it," Dinah said. She knew Camila did not lie but she wanted her to spill more.

"No, Dinah. I still have my V card. If that's what you want to know."

"Oh, but I don't believe that nothing happened," Dinah looked at Camila narrowing her eyes. "Two grown-ups, who are in love, spent a night together, in the same bed, nothing happened??"

"We're just talking, cuddling, sleeping..." Dinah raised her eyebrow listening to Camila's answers, "...and kissing."

"Are you sure, you did not forget anything?" Dinah teased Camila.

"...no," Camila said. She was blushing subtly and Dinah as her best friend knew her well. She must be hiding something from the way she answered her.

"Only making out?" Dinah asked.

"Yes, Dinah." Camila said.

"Petting?" Dinah could not stop.

"D..." Camila got up and prepared to take shower. She was avoiding Dinah's question.

"You did, didn't you!" Dinah smirked, "Did she try at least?" Dinah was curious.