Chapter 53: Possesive Feeling

Narrator's POV

Lauren slowly opened her eyes waking up with morning wood. She found herself spooning Camila with her morning wood on. Lauren could not see Camila's body as she was covered by the comforter but she could feel Camila's sexy butt was touching her crotch. She wanted to move away to keep a distance that her morning wood would subside, but Lauren did not want to wake Camila up who was still sleeping peacefully holding Lauren's hand. Lauren tried to think of something else that she would not get harder, but it was not easy. She stopped fighting it and she just lied there and let it be.

Ten minutes passed, she still got her morning wood. Lauren decided to pull her hand away from Camila. She was slowly taking her hand away from Camila. Camila was waking up as she felt something was taken away from her, Lauren's hand. She called Lauren, "Lauren..." and pulled her hand back to her. Lauren got pulled closer to Camila and her morning wood was pressed closer on Camila's back.

"Camila..." Lauren called her gently.

"Yea...?" She answered Lauren with her sleepy voice.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Lauren wanted Camila to let her hand go.

"No..." she was not fully awake yet.

"Baby..." Lauren called her again.

"Hm..." Camila was humming. She was stirring and she stopped as she realized it, she felt it. Lauren's morning wood was on her back. She opened her eyes slowly smiling. "Morning..."

"Good morning, babe..." Lauren greeted her back. She was sure Camila realized it now. She was waiting for Camila to let her hand go.

Camila turned around slowly. She smiled at Lauren. They were looking at each other.

"Sleep well?" Lauren asked Camila.

"..." Camila nodded. She held Lauren's hand and closed her eyes taking her time to wake up.

Lauren was caressing Camila's hair lightly looking at Camila's angel face. At least, her morning wood was free not touching Camila's butt anymore.

After five minutes passed, Camila opened her eyes looking at Lauren who was smiling at her, "Are you having a problem?"

"Eh?" Lauren did not get what Camila meant.

"Down there?" Camila asked looking at Lauren.

Lauren chuckled when she realized what Camila was asking, "Yea..."

"Is it every day?"

"No, sometimes, but sleeping next to an angel like you, it is inevitable..." Lauren said.

"Do you need help?"

"No, baby... thank you." Lauren did not want to make Camila felt obligated to help her just because she was not ready to make love to her.

"Are you sure?" Camila asked.

"Yes... just don't provoke me," Lauren said.

"But I want my morning kiss..." Camila said.

Lauren could not resist Camila. She got closer to Camila and kissed her gently. Lauren kept her lower part of her body away from Camila. They kissed for five minutes before Lauren went to take shower.