Chapter 58: Mine, Alone

Narrator's POV

Slowly opening her eyes, Camila saw Lauren was sitting on the couch by the end of their bed. Camila was taking her time to wake up. She looked at Lauren who was looking at her phone and not aware that she was awake. Camila slowly did her morning pandiculation in the bed and Lauren turned around smiling looking at her angel.

"Good morning, baby..." Lauren stood up and went to Camila's side.

"Morning..." Camila answered with her raspy morning voice.

"Did you sleep well?" Lauren sat down by the bedside. She leaned closer and kissed Camila's on the forehead and touched her nose on Camila's.

"Yea..."

"I have prepared a bath for you," Lauren said.

"You did?" Camila did not expect that. 

"Yea..." Lauren smiled looking at her angel's morning face. 

"What time did you wake up?"

"One and a half-hour ago."

"Why did not you wake me up?"

"You sleep so well... like a baby..."

Camila smiled.

"Take a bath, and I'll ask the room service to deliver the breakfast."

"Okay..." Camila sat up looking around.

"What are you looking for?" 

"My... underwear."

Lauren smiled, "I put them and your dress in the bathroom."

"Oh..." Camila was thinking. She unconsciously pulled the comforter up.

"Do you need them?" Lauren asked.

"Yes..." Camila answered immediately. 

"Aren't you going to take a bath?" Lauren asked but she guessed Camila did not want to walk to the bathroom naked in front of her.

"Yes..." She looked at Lauren who was smiling at her, "I..."

Lauren leaned closer. She looked at Camila, "You don't want to walk to the bathroom wearing nothing?"

Camila blushed. She did not say it but it was true.

"There's nobody here..." Lauren teased her further. She was amused that Camila was blushing. They made love and saw each other naked last night. Camila looked down.

"No..." Camila hid her face on Lauren's neck.

Lauren chuckled, "I've seen everything..."

"Lauren..."

Lauren laughed. She made Camila looked at her, "your body is perfect, Camz..." Lauren wanted to make sure Camila did not feel insecure. 

"Lauren..." Camila rolled her eyes subtly, "I know the truth, it's not perfect." Camila said.

"You are..." Lauren looked at Camila smiling.

"I am not," Camila said it again.

"Tell me... what do you think is not perfect?"