Chapter 82: Meeting Mr. Solomon

Narrator's POV

It was the end of December. Camila had encouraged herself and decided to go to London to meet Mr. Solomon. Mr. Solomon was the last person she wanted to meet to solve the puzzle in her mind. Camila had collected all the information with Jason and the team's help. She was doing better day by day. Camila seemed to move on from Lauren successfully. She was doing well in taking care of herself and also the Cabello Corp. It was only two years, but Camila had proved herself as a good CEO. It still took time to be as great as her father, but she was a promising CEO.

Camila flew to London with Dinah and Jason after Christmas, on the twenty-sevenths of the month. Sofia wanted to tag along, but she did not let her. Camila had the battle to fight, a fear to face, and could not take her sister with her. She did not want to take her sister into her struggle, but she took Dinah with her. Camila promised Sofia that they would spend time together when Camila got back from London. Camila kept her travel to London secret as she did not want Matthew to find out about her visit to London.

Camila felt apprehensive about this trip, but she did not want to back off. She could not forever be avoiding things. She also got support from her private psychologist, Chelsea. During the flight, all the memories flashback to haunt her. It was uneasy, unpleasant that she did not enjoy the flight at all. Dinah was trying to distract her with games and conversation. She did her best to calm her best friend down. Camila only stopped being anxious and overthinking when she fell asleep.

Her private jet landed in London the next day. They stayed at the hotel where Lauren and Mr. Solomon met. It was the hotel that Mr. Solomon would stay in if he came to London. Mr. Solomon did not live in the capital city but in Cotswolds, approximately two hours drive from London. She got the address from the hotel. Although it was confidential, Camila could get it. She was Camila Cabello. She got what she wanted when she wanted it. Camila would not show up in front of his house without telling him in advance as it was impolite, especially since Mr. Solomon was a secretive person.

Nevertheless, Camila managed to talk to Mr. Solomon over the phone. He even invited Camila to his house the next day. Camila gladly received his invitation. It was a rare opportunity that Mr. Solomon wanted to meet someone he did not know at his home. Camila was so grateful as she also might have a chance to see his other works of art.

.

In the morning, four of them left the hotel at eight. It took hours to reach Mr. Solomon's place. It was also winter and snowy. It might delay and take a little bit longer time than usual to reach the destination. After two and a half hours driving, they arrived at Mr. Solomon's place. It was a beautiful English house with nature surrounding it.

There was a woman in her forties who opened the door when they arrived to welcome them.

"Good morning, ladies and gentleman!" She said.

"Good morning, madam!" They said in unison.

"I hope you had a pleasant trip on the way here." She looked friendly.

"Yes, Madam. We enjoyed our trip." Camila smiled at her.

"Please follow me! Mr. Solomon has been expecting your arrival." The ladies led them to the living room. Four of them followed the lady into the house.

Mr. Solomon came to the living room to meet them.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning!" They said.

"Good morning, Mr. Solomon!" Camila stood up and greeted him back.

He was looking at Camila, "Ms. Cabello?"

The Dancing Girl in The Painting ** (Camren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें