Chapter 60: The Best

Narrator's POV

The sun shining out there, but the two love birds were still sleeping sound and safe. Camila's head was on Lauren's chest and their legs were tangled. Camila stirred in her sleep and her thigh touched Lauren's private part. It woke Lauren up slowly. She kissed Camila's head gently. She looked a the digital clock on the nightstand. It was three past eight. They would not make it on time to the office.

"Camila..." Lauren woke Camila up.

Camila did not answer Lauren, but she snuggled closer.

"Camz... it's eight o'clock. We're late."

"Hmm..." She ignored Lauren.

"We... I have to go to work." Lauren said. Camila was the owner and the CEO. She could skip anytime she felt like to.

"No..." Camila did not bug.

Lauren laughed, "Babe..."

"Just take a day off..." Camila said in her morning raspy voice.

"I know you're the boss, but..." Lauren stopped as Camila was moving her leg on Lauren's morning wood, "Camz..."

"You can skip today."

"I have a meeting with the finance team in the afternoon."

"It's still in the morning," Camila said but her eyes were still close. "Call Ally that you will come before lunch."

"Okay..." Lauren was not sure. "But Camz..."

"Lauren..." Camila lifted her head and looked at Lauren. Her hand was touching Lauren's morning wood, "Who is the boss?" She squeezed Lauren's buddy.

Lauren moaned, "Yea..." Camila started to stroke Lauren's buddy. Lauren took her phone from the nightstand, "I am texting Ally that we will come late."

"No..."

"No?" Lauren was confused.

"I've told Hailee yesterday that I am off today."

"Oh..." Lauren was a little bit surprised, "Okay, I'll tell Ally, only me."

"Yea... good." Camila laid her head back on Lauren's chest and her hand was still touching Lauren's hardening member.

Lauren texted Ally telling her that she would come after lunch while Camila was gently stroking her buddy. When she finished texting Ally, Camila stopped. She got back to sleep on Lauren's chest.

"Camz..." Lauren called her.

"Yea..."

"Why did you stop?" Lauren asked.

Camila chuckled, "Stop what?"

"Such a tease..." Lauren rolled Camila over and she was on top of Camila, "Ms. Cabello... you cannot just tease me and stopped just like that..." Lauren moved in between Camila's legs.

"I did nothing." Camila giggled.

"Yea?" Lauren challenged her.

"Yes... and stop calling me Ms. Cabello." Camila chuckled,

"You just said you are the boss."