Chapter 57: Safe At Home, Belonged to Each Other

Narrator's POV

After dinner, Camila and Lauren went for an evening stroll around the resort. They did not stroll far just around the main building and they went outside to the pool area. Camila could feel the chill of the night on her skin. Lauren took off her black blazer and covered Camila's shoulder.

"Thank you." Camila hugged Lauren and place her head on Lauren's chest. Lauren directly caressed Camila's head. They were enjoying the silence of the night by the moon looking at them. It was not a full moon as three days ago, but it was always beautiful to be accompanied by the moon. Camila listened to Lauren's heartbeat while looking at the moon. She felt peaceful. They were enjoying their night looking at the moon by the poolside.

Camila caressed Lauren's chest and Lauren was holding her by the waist. They gently kissed under the moonlight. Camila was using her fingers to make little circles on Lauren's neck. Lauren pulled her closer and deepened their kiss. The gentle kiss turned into a long deep kiss. Their lips were tasting each other, and their tongues were dancing to the silent night. The making out got heavier as their breaths did.

Lauren stopped their kiss, "Let's get back to the room."

Camila who was still drunk in their kissing answered in a low voice, "Okay..."

They were hugging, walking to the entrance. They got onto the elevator. No word was spoken. They were hugging, caressing each other, and admiring each other's eyes.

They reached their floor and walked to their room hand in hand. Lauren took her black blazer back and took out the keycard from its pocket to open the door. She slightly opened the door, "Camila..."

"Yea...?" Camila raised one of her eyebrows. Usually, Lauren would let her in first.

"Close your eyes, please," Lauren asked sweetly.

"Why?"

"Please..." Lauren did not say why but she asked Camila sweetly which made Camila did not ask further and did what Lauren asked her to do. Camila smiled and closed her eyes.

Lauren took out her phone to take a picture of Camila who was standing in front of her with her eyes closed, smiling, looking gorgeous, and still holding the single red rose that she gave her earlier, holding it gently in front of her. 

After taking a picture of Camila, Lauren took Camila's hand and guided her into their suite. She closed the door and spoke to Camila softly, "don't open your eyes, until I tell you..."

Stepping farther into their suite, Camila inhaled deeply. She could smell the fresh flower filling the room. She heard the jazz music playing softly, "you can open your eyes now..."

Camila slowly opened her eyes finding herself in the middle of the suite surrounded by light purple roses decorated the room beautifully. She looked around studying the room. The light was dim, the music was soft, and the room smelled good. Camila smiled broadly at Lauren who was smiling broader when she saw the happiness in her favorite brown eyes. "It's beautiful..." Camila said.

"For you..." Lauren said and walked closer to Camila. She kissed Camila gently on her lips. "Come..." she took Camila's hand and they walked to the bedroom.

Camila smiled when she saw their bedroom. It was decorated with the same color of roses as well. There were petals of the same flowers on the bed forming a love shape. The room was also dimly lighted and smelled good. Camila turned to Lauren smiling at her. They kissed gently. Lauren's hands were starting to move slowly caressing Camila's waist. Camila stopped their kiss, "I need to use the bathroom." They laughed.