Chapter 92: My way Equalled Her Way

Narrator's POV

They both fell on the bed with Lauren on top hovering over Camila. "I will take you my way." If it was the way to seal the deal, Lauren would not mind making more deals with Camila. Lauren loved to be on top, but she would let Camila be on top because Lauren loved Camila.

"Yes... a little bit rough," Camila surrendered herself to Lauren. Camila rewarded Lauren since she agreed to be the CEO and took responsibility from her. Camila knew it well that rewarding Lauren in bed equaled rewarding herself. Lauren would not hurt her.

"I will..." Lauren smirked. "I'll be back..." Lauren left the room and came back with a black silk scarf and cloth. Camila bit her lip when she saw what was in Lauren's hands. She sat up and looked at Lauren and smiled naughtily. Lauren blindfolded Camila with the black silk scarf she got. She then took off Camila's summer dress leaving Camila in her red thong and bra. Lauren traced her fingers in between Camila's breasts. "you look so good in red."

"Lie down!" Lauren demanded, and Camila followed what Lauren asked for. "You look so damn sexy..." Lauren whispered in Camila's ear. Camila wanted to touch Lauren, but Lauren stopped her hands. She tied Camila's hands together using the black clothes. "Wait for me!" Lauren left Camila again.

"Lauren..." Camila called Lauren as she did not come back for more than three minutes.

"You missed me?" Camila was taken aback as Lauren suddenly whispered in her ear. Camila smiled. She was thrilled how Lauren would do her as they had never done it before.

Lauren went away again. Since Camila could not see, she tried to use her other senses. She listened to Lauren's move. Camila heard the curtains were drawn followed by the click of the lighter. She started to smell the scent in the room. She was trying to figure it out. It was a mix of lavender, sandalwood, and ginger. Lauren lit the candles. Camila could not see and just imagined how it looked like.

Lauren stood in front of the bed and looked at her angel blindfolded, tied, and almost naked. She could feel her member twitched. She slowly took off her white t-shirt, and her sweatpants and her eyes did not leave Camila's body. Lauren took off her boxer brief fleeing her hardening member. Camila guessed and imagined Lauren was undressing. Camila bit her lip, and it drove Lauren crazier. Camila stirred, and her mouth was slightly opened anticipating what the next was.

Lauren stood in front of the bed stroking her member several times. She drank Camila's body all in: her sexy hair that spread all over the bed, her hands all tied up above her head, her blindfolded face with the slightly opened mouth which made her lips look so tempting, her sexy body which was only covered by the small red bra and thong.

Camila moved her body as she saw nothing and heard nothing, only could take in the scents from the candles. She heard the sound of the ice cube. She felt the bed move which told her that Lauren was climbing into the bed. She could not see, but she was sure that Lauren was hovering on top of her. She felt the bed move and smelled Lauren's scent. She flinched when Lauren put the tip of the ice cube on her lips.

Lauren put the ice cube back on Camila's lips, and Camila licked the ice cube and sucked it gently. Lauren ran the ice cube to Camila's neck, down to her chest, between her breasts. Camila moved as she felt the cool of the ice on her body. Lauren took off Camila's bra and ran the ice on her breasts and nipples giving Camila goosebumps. Camila's nipples were erected in no time. Lauren ran the ice down to her stomach and on her thighs close to her private center.

Lauren stopped, and Camila heard the sound of ice the cubes again. Lauren was taking another one. She rubbed it under Camila's ear to her neck down to her chest again. Camila shivered as it reached her left nipple. Within seconds, she did not only feel cool but also the warmth from Lauren's mouth engulfing her right nipple. Camila moaned softly. Lauren switched sides with the ice cube. She bit Camila's nipples a bit rough, and Camila moaned. Camila wanted to hold Lauren's head but she could not with the hands tied. She only could move her head and body feeling the cold and warmth from Lauren.