Chapter 59: To See Her Dance Again

Lauren's POV

Camila and I went out of the room to play some games in the game room before we headed to the restaurant for dinner. I planned and arranged everything for our romantic getaway, but I paid for nothing. She did not let me paid even for a cent. In return, I bought her a small moon star gold bracelet. It was not something bold, just a delicate bracelet with I thought would suit her delicate hand. I would give it to her tonight after we had our dinner.

There was not any show tonight, just a peaceful usual dinner. We enjoyed our three-course dinner and some guests were around. We finished our dinner and we walked to our room slowly. I was holding Camila's hand. I loved to hold her hand every time we walked. I loved how her delicate hand holding my hand. My hand was bigger but we fit in perfectly. Her hand was so soft and delicate. Holding her hand made me felt like to protect this small hand and the owner forever.

"I like the architecture of this building," I told Camila.

"My mother took part in it," she said.

"Did she design all the buildings that belonged to your family?"

"Not all, but some of them. If she was not the main architect, she would take part to contribute some ideas.'

"She's a brilliant architect," I admitted it even though she did not like me.

"Yes, she's amazing."

"You got your artistic side from her." It was good Camila was not like her in judging me.

"I think so."

"Did she dance?"

Camila stopped and looked out of the window, "She did not," she hugged me, "but my grandma did." She laid her head on my chest.

"So, you got it from your grandma?" I caressed her head.

"Yea..." She gulped, "but it's useless..."

"It is not."

"It is..."

"Camila..." I made her looked at me, but she hid her face burying her face in my chest. I sighed subtly as I did not like it when she kept on blaming herself for her parent's death and left her passion behind. She did not want to talk about it so I stopped, "Let's get back to our room. We need a shower."

"Okay."

We walked back to our room. I had asked the butler to arrange us a romantic bath. Camila saw it when she got to our room. I was glad it could elevate her mood.

"Lauren..." She said my name looking at me smiling when she saw the bathroom.

I smiled and walked to her, "Would you like to share a bath with me, Ms. Cabello."

She chuckled, "Stop calling me, Ms. Cabello!"

"Okay..." I was holding her by the waist, "Take a bath with me, my love..."

"Yea..."

I took her hand and guided her into the bathroom. I looked around if everything was as I asked for. Everything seemed perfectly arranged, a warm bath with rose petals, candles, flowers, and champagne including the scent, the light, and the music. I looked at Camila and undressed. I proceed to slowly undress her. She let me did it. When we were naked, we settled in our big bath. Camila laid her back on my chest.