Chapter 91: Sealed The Deal

Lauren's POV

More than a year apart, Camila had improved so much. Camila could get things together efficiently. How she executed Javier's case spoke volumes about her ability, skills, and fearlessness. She was still clumsy and messy, but she had changed a lot, in a good way.

"What's your plan?" Camila asked me. She was still hugging me with her head on my chest.

"Kissing you," I said and gently grabbed her neck to kiss her sexy lips.

We kissed for a while until she stopped me.

"Lauren... I am serious." She stared at me.

I chuckled. The first thing in my mind was to find a place. If I told Camila, she would ask me to stay at this apartment or give me one of her apartments. If I did not tell her, I would break my promise by not telling her the truth, "I don't have any specific plan yet, but the first thing to do is to find a place."

She looked at me, "you can have this apartment."

I guessed right, "Camz..."

"Lern, just take it, unless you want another location." she was playing with my fingers.

"No..." it was one of the best locations in New York.

"Or you can live with us. I have many guest rooms. Sofia will be happy to have you in the house, too. She missed you." I missed her as well.

"Ms. Cabello. Are you asking me to move in with you?" It made me happy. I teased her.

"No, I am saying you can use the guest room." I pouted, and she continued, "Lucy stays at my place whenever she comes to New York so you can stay, too, since you're..." she chuckled "her half-sister."

"..." I looked at her.

"What?" She acted like it was nothing wrong.

"You let me live in your house because I am Lucy's half-sister, not because I am your girlfriend?" I protested.

"Yes, you got me right." She was holding her laugh. I knew she was teasing me. I was glad to see her playfulness back. "And who said we're girlfriends."

"Camila..."

"Am I wrong?" She challenged me playfully.

I looked at her, "so we're not girlfriends?" I frowned.

"I don't think so. You cheated on me. We had sex last night and this morning. We are good now, but It doesn't mean we're girlfriends, right?" She looked serious again, and almost deceived me.

"Fair enough..." I knew she was playing with me.

My eyes were on hers, but my hands were traveling down. I traced her left nipple lightly and traced further down to her private part. I gave her covered center a slow massage. Her lower body moved subtly. I did not disconnect our eyes. I slipped my hand under her summer dress. She was wearing a thong. She brought all her sexy underwear last night.

I touched her pussy. She looked at me trying to stay calm as she was not affected by my touch. I started to finger her slowly. I liked how it felt when my finger was inside her pussy. It was soft and getting wet. Her soft moans and the subtle moves of her lower body reacting to my touches, and the way she looked at me was such sensual thing to enjoy.