Chapter 40: Special to Me

Narrator's POV

Lauren woke up the next morning. Her eyes were slowly opening up, and she saw Camila was still sleeping next to her. They were no longer in the position when they fell asleep when Camila was side hugging her. Camila was still sleeping peacefully facing Lauren with only one hand of hers touching Lauren's upper arm. It was like she was holding Lauren's arm falling asleep. It was not the first time Lauren saw Camila sleeping but it was the first time Lauren was watching her sleeping closely.

Lauren studied Camila's face smiling. She looked at her eyebrows and she remembered how they moved when Camila frowned. She looked at her naturally long lashes which were beautiful, not too long, not too short. She admired her perfect nose and realized that Delilah had a perfect nose behind her mask. She studied her sexy jawline that made Camila could not be more perfect for Lauren. Lauren remembered the little mole, she moved up to Camila's forehead but it was hidden behind her sexy messy hair. She lightly removed her hair which covering the little mole with her fingertip to have a look at it. She smiled when she saw it.

Her eyes moved to Camila's adorable lips which she could not get enough of kissing them. She wanted to kiss her but she did not want to disturb her peaceful sleep. Lauren's eyes traveled down to Camila's neck moving to her covered breasts. She remembered how they felt last night especially when Camila let her touched her left breast. It was small but it felt so right when she touched it. Kissing Camila easily made her turn on. She was thinking how it would be to make love to her. Lauren did think when she would have that honor and she did wish that Camila would trust her for her first time. Whether or not that Camila would have her first time with her, Lauren was already starting to think about how to give her the best unforgettable experience.

Lauren knew she had to stop looking at Camila. She had to stop as she already had a morning wood when she woke up. She looked up at Camila's face before she laid her back on the bed looking at the ceiling thinking about her love life. Lauren only had one serious relationship with Vero when they were still in college. She did fall in love with her at that time. She was falling for Camila now. She felt it was different but not in a bad way. Lauren was never seriously seeing someone since she broke up with Vero. All she did was hooking up here and there from time to time. Besides Vero, she never had sex with other girls more than three times. Her casual dates and hookups would not last more than three dates or three times sex. It was not Lauren was a player, she was just never really into them or had not met the one with who she felt connected. Nevertheless, she never thought about having a serious relationship after Vero.

How it would be with Camila? That was her question now. Lauren knew she had fallen for Camila, but she did not know how long it would last. She hoped Camila was not her fling and she was not Camila's as well. She hoped what they had last night was not temporary as love was in the air as it was the honeymoon phase. Lauren wanted her next serious relationship was with Camila but it would not be easy. Their background was quite different, and one thing bothering her now was Camila's uncle, Mr. Bardem. He never liked Lauren but Mr. Cabello was always protecting her. He certainly would not agree if Lauren and Camila were heading into a serious relationship. She knew it would be challenging as Mr. Bardem would not let her go easily. Lauren sighed thinking about that. She was not even official yet with Camila, but she was already stressed thinking about how it would be, even she had lost her morning wood thinking of it.

Lauren was so lost in her thought, she was taken aback when Camila touched her nose with her fingertip.

"Hey, good morning!" Her worried face turned into a smiling face.

Camila smiled, "Good morning!" She saw Lauren's serious face previously. "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing." Lauren smiled and turned her body facing Camila, "Did you sleep well?" she caressed Camila's hair.