Chapter 83: A Choice

Narrator's POV

Mr. Solomon loved their love story since the beginning even though he was not in the Masquerade Ball. He loved the true love in their magical love story. Mr. Solomon never heard from Camila, but MR. Solomon could tell and feel the love from the story that Lauren told him when she first met him and when she told him that she had found her. He did hope they could talk and solve their problem.

Camila was looking at Lauren, who was as shocked as her. Since it was Lauren who left without making things clear, Camila did not want to start. She wanted Lauren to start the conversation if they needed to talk. Lauren was looking at Camila, not knowing how to start. She opened her mouth slightly several times, but she could not utter any words.

Camila walked past Lauren and headed out. Lauren turned around and spoke a word for the first time, "Camila..." Camila stopped, but she did not turn around. Lauren said nothing and looked at Camila. Camila closed her eyes and waited for Lauren to speak. Lauren remained silent. Camila sighed and decided to leave. Finally, Lauren called her again, "Camila..."

Camila turned around and looked at Lauren.

"I am sorry," Lauren said.

Camila walked closer a few steps and stood in front of Lauren, "Did you really kiss her?" Camila saw it and Emma also reconfirmed it. Camila wanted to hear from Lauren herself.

Lauren blinked a few times, "yes." She admitted.

Camila slapped Lauren on the face hard. It hurt to hear from Lauren herself. Her eyes started to form tears.

"and you left everything just like that?"

Lauren was helpless, "..." it was true. She should not have left that way.

Camila pushed Lauren strongly causing Lauren to step backward. Camila hit Lauren several times, and Lauren let Camila did it. It was not as hard as Camila slapped her. Camila stopped pushing Lauren, but her eyes were still teary.

Lauren was sad and looking at Camila. Camila got closer. She caressed Lauren's face. She wanted to kiss her, "Camila, I can't."

"Why?" Camila asked. Camila was taken aback and she got angry.

"..." Lauren did not answer Camila.

"Fine. Don't ever show up again." Camila lost her patience. By saying that, Camila stormed out of the studio.

Lauren was stressed, and she ran her hand through her hair. She did not expect to see Camila. Lauren was not prepared. She thought Camila would never come to England.

Camila reached the living room. Everybody was there. They all were looking at her.

"Mr. Solomon, thank you for your invitation. I have to leave." Camila said and left.

Mr. Solomon sighed when the group left his house. Lily was confused as she did not know what just happened.

Camila got into the car hurriedly. Dinah, Jason, and the other bodyguard who was driving did not say anything. The car left Mr. Solomon's residence. Camila looked furious and sad. Nobody spoke nor asked anything. The ride was silent.

Meanwhile, Mr. Solomon went back to the studio. He saw Lauren was standing still in front of her painting with Camila. She said nothing, just looking at the painting.

"Young lady, if you love her. You have to fight for her," Mr. Solomon advised Lauren.

"Yeah..." Lauren said sadly.