Chapter 3

Everyone has a love for beauty, especially as a person who loves to draw, Song Wen almost instantly described the skeleton and skin of the person in front of him in his mind.

If it is said that God is an artist who paints thousands of people and faces, then when he depicts the person in front of him, he must be somewhat partial. Everywhere in the facial features, can't pick out a single fault. They are assembled together and have their own characteristics. It has a little bit of beauty that is not strong, but a little cold. It is a non-aggressive appearance, which makes people feel beautiful and cold and fragile , like a frozen flower sealed in a glass window, it looks extremely beautiful, and it will shatter if you are not careful.

"You're the newcomer..." Song Wen said, covering up his moment of loss. He lowered his head and glanced at the archives, "Lu Siyu?" This is a nice name, just like his person generally.

The man first lowered his eyes, avoiding Song Wen's gaze, and then nodded stiffly with his pointed chin, and hummed softly, which counted as an answer. The whole action was a little slower, and it seemed that the reaction was not so quick, and it was a little slow, giving people a dull feeling.

"Come in with me, I'm the first captain Song Wen." Song Wen pointed out the relationship in one sentence. From today, he is his immediate boss.

Lu Siyu didn't say a word, took two steps forward, and followed Song Wen to the office area of ​​the first team. The two walked to the office area and stood face to face. The decoration here is mainly blue and white, and there are several warning messages written on the wall. In the corner of the office area, there are several pots of green plants raised by Fu Linjiang, which looks lush.

Lu Siyu was only a little lower than Song Wen, but he looked much thinner. Song Wen looked up and down, as if searching his body with his eyes, that man was wearing a casual white shirt today , It looks low-key, but the brand is expensive. From this angle, the half of the collarbone exposed under the collar of the shirt is thin enough to hold a bend of water.

Song Wen thought to himself, why does this person look like a twenty-six year old? The years have not left any traces on him. Sven looks like a school teacher, no, he is more like a student. People who say that he is two years younger than him will believe it. After regaining his senses, Song Wen thought that even if he didn't train people, he would have to stand up. He took half a step forward, and Lu Siyu habitually stepped back.

"Are you afraid of me?" Song Wen narrowed his eyes slightly and asked tentatively.

"It's the first time I've seen the leader, so I'm a little nervous." Lu Siyu's voice was a little low. As he spoke, his eyes drifted over Song Wen, as if to ease the embarrassment, he habitually stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked it. Lips, the color of his lips is very light, showing a little affection, then he hesitated for a while, and reminded kindly, "Captain Song, there is pencil shavings on your little finger, and it has not been wiped clean."

Song Wen turned over the little finger of his right hand and looked at it. When he was drawing, he used to support the drawing paper with his knuckles. No matter how many times he corrected this problem, he didn't get rid of it. He took out a piece of paper and wiped his hands: " It's not bad, as a criminal police officer, observation is the basic skill. I hope you can find something when you go back to the scene."

Having said this, Song Wen said again: "I will take you from now on, both as the captain and as your master." In the Criminal Police Team, they still pay attention to inheritance. Although Song Wen is younger, he has rich work experience. Although Lu Siyu is half a year older, he has been studying in school.