Case 7: Master Killing Banquet

- Chapter 130 -

The National Day holiday has finally arrived. The streets were decorated with lanterns and small red flags, and the whole country was covered with a sea of ​​red.

This year's National Day, Nancheng City has long released news that there will be a fireworks show on the banks of the Lun River at 9 o'clock in the evening on the National Day.

The fireworks show this time was designed by an internationally renowned fireworks designer. This time Nancheng invited him, which is definitely a feast for the eyes of the people of Nancheng.

The fireworks show is based on the tall buildings on both sides of the Lunjiang River and the Nancheng Tower not far away. In the black night sky, hundreds of fireworks of various colors will be set off in the night sky one after another, which is extremely beautiful.

At 6:48 in the evening, the night wind was slightly cool, and there were more and more people on the pedestrian streets near the Lunjiang River. Several nearby roads have also been closed, vehicles are restricted, and only walking can pass.

In the Lianhua Mingyue Building on Hongfang Street, it is meal time, and it is also the National Day holiday. The whole building is brightly lit. The guests are still eating, and the clerks are busy. Laughter, the smell of food fills the air.

Some relatives and friends made an appointment here, just to watch the fireworks show on the side after dinner.

Suddenly, people heard a loud bang, and something fell on the ground outside the restaurant door.

Lianhua Mingyue Building is located at the corner of the intersection. There are two main streets outside. Due to the celebrations today, the road will be closed at six o'clock, and the heavy object will fall beside the human-shaped road at the door.

The originally noisy restaurant suddenly quieted down.

People have seen...

It was a person who fell downstairs!

After being shocked for a moment, the pedestrians on the street screamed, and the customers in the store looked out from the window. Judging from the location, the person just fell from the roof above the Lotus Bright Moon Building.

At this time, there was a woman lying on the street, wearing a dark blue professional skirt. After she fell to the ground, she choked out blood from her nose and mouth. The blood quickly spread under her body silently, and the woman just twitched. After two clicks, it doesn't move.

The height of more than 20 meters is enough to smash a living person into a pool of mud...

The air outside the door quickly filled with the smell of blood. Some bold people looked out from the window of Mingyue Building, and some passers-by who were still in shock came over and stood at the door of Lianhua Mingyue Building, discussing in succession.

It was the first time that the service staff and the owner of the store saw someone die, and they were momentarily frightened.

Just then, two female guests ran downstairs. They were all young women in their twenties, and the woman in front was wearing a red trench coat, like a red rose. The woman in the back is slender and looks small. When she was running, her long aqua blue dress swayed and she almost tripped over.

Soon, the two of them came downstairs almost at the same time.

"Teacher!" The woman in the blue skirt called out. She covered her mouth in disbelief, and was frightened by the tragic situation in front of her. The woman took a step back and couldn't say anything except sobbing in a low voice.