Chapter 41

At this time, it was past 6:30 in the evening, and the sky was getting darker. The orange-red sunset in the sky blended with the blue night, like a beautiful watercolor painting. A few people are standing or squatting in the cemetery at the head of the village, but they have no intention to appreciate the beauty of the mountain village here.

After listening to Lu Siyu's words, Zhang Dahai frowned and rationalized his thoughts: "So, the child may be the first victim? He is the beginning of this murder case, and their whole family died of the same murderer. The murderer didn't feel relieved that he killed the child, and killed their entire family a few months later?"

Everyone was silent for a while. They recalled the whole case, and there were many details in it. When they first learned about it, they didn't think it was special. Now they think about it carefully. There was still a strong smell of carrion in the air, but everyone got used to it after staying at the scene for a long time.

Lu Siyu had a stomachache again, stood up, leaned against the tree with a pale face, lowered his head and closed his eyes in silence. He pondered for a moment, figured out some reasons, and said, "I think there are two possibilities. The first one is the one you said."

"What about the other?" Zhang Dahai asked in surprise.

"The other is that the child was killed by his father."

As he spoke, Lu Siyu lowered his head and looked at the child's corpse. The corpse's eyelids were partially rotten, and a pair of eyeballs protruded, looking like he was dying.

Seeing the puzzled expressions on everyone's faces, Song Wen wanted to understand the link and explained it for him: "The child went out with Zhou Chuguo, what happened, you can only listen to Zhou Chuguo's words, I heard from the village before. People have said a detail. People on both sides of the Taiwan Strait have never heard the child's cry for help. It may be because of Zhou Chuguo's hand that the child does not have any help, because he originally trusted the person. The child was brought out by Zhou Chuguo. Yes, it was he who told the people in the village that the child was missing, he had time to commit the crime, and he obstructed the autopsy several times afterward, probably because he was afraid of being discovered."

Lin Xiuran also reacted, lowered his head and thought for a while, and added: "If Zhou Chuguo killed the child, it is possible that he bought the chicken legs for the child because of his guilt, and thus coaxed the child to the stream." If so, a lot of things can make sense.

This point of view sounds difficult to understand at first, but in connection with what Zhang Dahai said just now, the child's father often beats and scolds him, and in the end, the child bought chicken legs for the child before he died, which is a bit chilling.

Hearing Song Wen and Lin Xiuran's words, Zhang Dahai's lips trembled. He hardly knew the village where he grew up. This is even more incredible than the electric switch case in front of him: "Zhou Chuguo is usually a little strict with children, but he is not crazy, why did he kill his own child, he was still a boy. His motive would be what?"

Song Wen looked back at the corpse, recalling the information he had said before, "As for the motive..." Having said this, his eyes narrowed, his brows frowned, his eyes trembled slightly, and he suddenly figured out what was in it. link.

"Have you noticed? At home, they didn't set up a spiritual place for the child, and there was no sign of the grave. People in the village said that there was crying by the creek, maybe Yang Li was secretly paying homage." Song Wen said here Looking at Zhang Dahai, "When I was inquiring about the child with the people in the village before, the people in the village were a little hesitant. At that time, I was a little confused, but now I finally understand. Is this child's life experience? What's the problem?"