Chapter 125

In the Nancheng Bureau, in the office area of ​​the temporary task force upstairs, all the people looked serious and raced against time.

Many people stayed up all night last night. For the case that happened in the early hours of this morning, various results and analysis reports have been completed overtime and placed on the desk of the task force.

Zhuang Yi rushed to the TV station at 6 in the morning to record the new program on the rule of law. The program was broadcast at 10 in the morning and re-broadcasted at 12. After the recorded program was broadcast, the phone on Tian Ming's desk began to ring. nonstop.

It is now 12:30 noon, and another report call came in.

Tian Ming continued to record with a serious expression, "Hey, hello, is it lunch time today? Is it called Ruyi Restaurant? The specific location is..."

"Well, are you sure it's the person in the portrait? He ran out after he was discovered, right? Do you have some video data over there?"

"There's a monitoring of the hotel, right? We'll check it out. You said this guest is a regular at your place? Can you recall the time he ate at your place in the last few months?"

"Okay, thank you for providing clues, we will send people over to conduct a detailed investigation later."

Tian Ming hung up the phone, recorded the time and content of the call in the record book, and then asked Zhang Ziqi to communicate with the branch and sent someone over to understand the situation.

This is the 34th report call today. From the beginning, it was unreliable and boundless, and now more and more people feel that the murderer is about to be found.

Tian Ming finished the record, turned his head and said to Zhang Ziqi: "Professor Zhuang's program has a good response this time, and he has revised and supplemented his last theory. Although I don't understand it well, it makes people feel that the theory in it is very good. Bullshit."

The police officer under him also said: "The expert is worthy of being an expert. The case we had no clue before is about to be solved now. It would be great if we could catch that bastard as soon as possible, and everyone could rest for a few days. "

Others in the office agreed.

"I didn't believe in these psychological analyses before, but now it seems that it is very helpful for arrest."

"Thanks to Professor Zhuang for synthesizing the testimony of two eyewitnesses, the information should be sufficiently detailed."

Listening to these words of praise, Song Wen remained silent.

Tian Ming didn't know, but he knew clearly that these reasonings were all the analysis made by Lu Siyu before. Zhuang Yi is just a performer in front of the stage, like an actor who recites his lines diligently, and summarizes the news he heard. The real power is Lu Siyu, but Lu Siyu doesn't want to show off, so he Help him keep a secret.

The time soon arrived at 5 o'clock in the afternoon, and Tian Ming answered the hotline for a long time. Although the name of the murderer has not yet been known, many people have claimed to have seen him in different places.

According to the report call, the police retrieved several camera records, and found the figure of the suspected murderer in them.

Now, the perverted serial killer who has plagued the Nancheng police for months is finally about to surface.

Fu Linjiang and Song Wen began to mark on the map. After combining the four murders and the current location of the murderer, a more detailed scope of activities was outlined.